Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flexigrid (Vb.net)

Options
  • 15-03-2006 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

My project is to do a brochure and I have to use flexigrid. I dont know how to use it at all . When I inscert the box I see the rows and colums but I dont know how to inscert text or pictures, I tried search but no luck. Any help please?

gob_smacked

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

My project is to do a brochure and I have to use flexigrid. I dont know how to use it at all . When I inscert the box I see the rows and colums but I dont know how to inscert text or pictures, I tried search but no luck. Any help please?

gob_smacked

Well, the only reason I reckon you couldn't find something usnig google would be if you were spelling it 'flexigrid' as you did here.

I did a search for "flexgrid image" on google, and on the first page found a hit which supplied exactly the code necessary to insert pictures.

jc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Sorry about that. I am just spelling it from the brief I got . My teacher spelt it this way in the whole brief.Sorry

gob_smacked

Advertisement