Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pale song 'Butterfly'

Options
  • 15-03-2006 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there, just wondering would anyone know of an album or website that i could get my hands on a song by this band, 'The Pale'.

They're an early 90's outfit and the song is called 'Butterfly'.
    I've been looking everywhere online and music shops but can't get my hands on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

My god that was a great song!

Il have a look for it and let you know if I find anything, think a friend might have it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

It came from the album "Here's one we made earlier" circa 1991/92. I don't think you can buy it in the shops anymore?

Here's their site http://www.thepale.ie/ . email them and see if they can tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

Hi there, just wondering would anyone know of an album or website that i could get my hands on a song by this band, 'The Pale'.

They're an early 90's outfit and the song is called 'Butterfly'.
    I've been looking everywhere online and music shops but can't get my hands on it.

whats your email address? i have it now and i can email it to your gmail or yahoo account if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭valen

If anyone does find a place selling their music, even secondhand scratched CDs, I'd be interested.

Saw them play in '93 in the DCU canteen, and they kicked ass.

John

Advertisement