Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermarket Blonde

Options
  • 15-03-2006 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭

A guy is in a queue at the supermarket when he notices that the rather dishy blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him.
    He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and, although familiar, he can't place where he might know her from, so he says "sorry, do you know me?"

She replies " I maybe mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children".

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he had been unfaithful.

"Christ" he says. "Are you that stripogram on my stag night that I shagged on the snooker table in front of all my mates whilst your mate whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my a*se?

"No" she replies, "I'm your son's English teacher."

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Classic :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

hah :p

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

hehe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Dutchology

...still laughing....haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Lol :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

good old roy chubby brown:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

gutted!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

he he :) dont tell the boy :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,907 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

oh god that is horrible! I love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Haha :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭wba88

gr8! :)

Advertisement