Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sitting in the library bored and watching...

Options
  • 15-03-2006 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

Ok so it's that time of the year again. Study has started and the library is jammed, so here's the big question.........

who of the opposite sex are you sneaking glances at in the library? (of course you don't know their name....although maybe you do!)

Personally I'm in the law section bored out of my skull and I can see an attractive brown haired girl!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

im lookin out my window at a frisky little magpie!!!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I saw the hunkiest guy ever today while I was going down the esculator in the library.He kinda smiled at me so I though it might turn out to be like the mars delight ad where he turns around to go back down the escalator after me.He was so cute-he had this kinda scraggly hair down to his shoulder-think Heath Ledger in 10 things I hate about you-he was also wearing a leather jacket so he might be a bit of a bad boy-ohh I love bad boys:) He was sooo dreamy and couldnt study after that so am sorta giving up now.

panda100 wrote:
    I saw the hunkiest guy ever today while I was going down the esculator in the library.He kinda smiled at me so I though it might turn out to be like the mars delight ad where he turns around to go back down the escalator after me.He was so cute-he had this kinda scraggly hair down to his shoulder-think Heath Ledger in 10 things I hate about you-he was also wearing a leather jacket so he might be a bit of a bad boy-ohh I love bad boys:) He was sooo dreamy and couldnt study after that so am sorta giving up now.
    like o my god he was so dreamy!!! :) did u dye ur hair blond and paint u self orange this mornin panda

aaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhh i have elbows

tintinr35 wrote:
    like o my god he was so dreamy!!! :) did u dye ur hair blond and paint u self orange this mornin panda

aaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhh i have elbows

Do u really think someone with blonde hair and tangoed skin would fancy a scraggly longed haired guy who was wearing sorta hippy/leather jacket type clothes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

panda100 wrote:
    by any chance were you wearing your top insideout by accident, I was in the library one time and lots of hot girls smiled at me, it was brilliant until I went into the toilets and noticed that I'd put my jumper on insideout. That's the only time hot library people have smiled at me, so presuming it's the same for everyone else(which I am) I'd say you just were wearing your top insideout

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

way to boost a girls confidence:p

humbert wrote:
    by any chance were you wearing your top insideout by accident, I was in the library one time and lots of hot girls smiled at me, it was brilliant until I went into the toilets and noticed that I'd put my jumper on insideout. That's the only time hot library people have smiled at me so presuming it's the smae for everyone else(which I am) I'd say you just were wearing your top insideout

hehe-would love to have seen that-uhh no my top seems to be on ok-maybe just maybe he smiled at me cos he liked me???nahhh that just doesnt happen in real life-I probably had ink on my face or something

panda100 wrote:
    Do u really think someone with blonde hair and tangoed skin would fancy a scraggly longed haired guy who was wearing sorta hippy/leather jacket type clothes?

well i dunno u tell me ya bop;) :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Unfortunately my lil study room only has a lil window which looks out on a lot of boring books.

I know they're boring cos no one ever stops to get one. :(

No one on the escalator ever looks directly ahead. We all check out who is coming in the opposite direction....

tintinr35 wrote:
    well i dunno u tell me ya bop;) :eek:

well not that id know because I'm not a bop but they go for guys wearing collars up old belvo tops-sorta the anthony kelly clean cut look.Whereas me being a non bop goes for guys who have a bit of originality when it comes to dressing-give me a lietrem top over a leinster shirt anyday.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

panda100 wrote:
    I saw the hunkiest guy ever today...

That was me! ...you could've said 'Hello'... :o

I've only recently started smiling at all the strangers who pass me by, and it really brightens up my day when they return the compliment...everybody should give it a go. Don't get all gloomy with the studying and lousy weather. I want all the boardies to grin whenever they walk around campus. It's never too late or too early to be happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

huh. hot HSSRC boy hasn't been around all week :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

Panda thats odd, I gave a girl a cheeky smile on teh escalator today, I wear a leather jacket and have scraggly hair as well :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I'm on the top floor looking at Humbert! (Well I hadnt noticed him being the in-observant person that I am - but then I got a text telling me to look up!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

rain on wrote:
    it's been half an hour and no-one has descended on me proclaiming "i am hot hssrc boy! i have come to take you away form all this!" - clearly this is a lost cause.

blondie83 wrote:
    I'm on the top floor looking at Humbert! (Well I hadnt noticed him being the in-observant person that I am - but then I got a text telling me to look up!)
    'Tis true, tried waving but people were starting to look at me as though I was crazy and so I thought I'd better try something else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

rain on wrote:
    Ya know he has Avian Flu, right?

You're back!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Scraggs wrote:
    You're back!!
    Awright darlin', dya miss me?;)

I haven't made it to the library yet this week (one a these days, I tells ya!) so I haven't been able to cast my expert eye over UCD's female populous... But peachech and Larien have been my biatchs this week...

/me sincerely hopes neither of them read this thread!:D

scop wrote:
    Panda thats odd, I gave a girl a cheeky smile on teh escalator today, I wear a leather jacket and have scraggly hair as well :eek:
    Really??

• Advertisement

oooh I hope cupid strikes!

Scraggs wrote:
    oooh I hope cupid strikes!
    Nah cupid doesnt like me but then I dont really like him either-I like doing my single female thing and just admiring the view sometimes-like on the escalator today!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Was sitting beside quite a hot blonde one today studying some joke course like Art appreciation. Spent the whole time looking at pretty pictures while I had to sit surrounded by law texts, journals and reports.

without courses like that you wouldn't have girls like that to talk to!actually I mean look at, how does one get talking to girls like that...that a nice book ya got there!

dear god how many times did I use 'that'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Sangre, the object of my visual affections is in your year I think!

Panda.....go get him! Jump the next guy who smiles at you on the escalator!...it seems to be the way to go!

I reckon the library should become a place to lose all dignity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

I lost that dignity today TheVan. Happened when I had happily packed my bags and was heading home for an hour and a half of torture at training. As I happily walked down the stairs my bag slipped from my shoulder, I attempted to catch it and started to stumble down the stairs. Luckily I was just stepping onto the last step but was very embarrassing as a band of good looking guys were standing near the exit and smirked (you know that "girls are such idiots" kinda smirk).
    NO ROMANCE FOR ME IN THE LIBRARY!
    o well, theres always tomorrow!

Font22 wrote:
    I attempted to catch it and started to stumble down the stairs. Luckily I was just stepping onto the last step but was very embarrassing as a band of good looking guys were standing near the exit

Typical, throwing yourself on men....

Anyway, the idea is to approach some random hot person in the library and lose dignity that way! (or maybe, just maybe succeed!)

In my year? I seriously doubt it. Post up a more accurate description.

I could be wrong to be honest....might not be in your year! Dark brown hair, tall-ish wearing black!

• Advertisement

have a flick through my bebo friends (take a while though weh weh) if you really want she might be there or just point her out someday

Advertisement