Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sitting in the library bored and watching...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

irlrobins wrote:
    Debatable....

j/k!

Everyone on the net is male until proven otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

where did all the pretty girls go from the nice shiny new laptop area on the science floor, it's usually thronging with them as you'd expect it being new and shiny but I arrive today and it's as though there's been an ag-science coup or something, this is not good, not good at all. They make just as much noise but talk and smell kinda funny:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

TheVan wrote:
    He wishes....but unfortunately for him, he's in Law.....(cue Law v. B&L Debate!)
    Yeah...I didn't get the points for BnL.

edit - thevan has poor taste in women.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Everyone on the net is male until proven otherwise!
    That's what they all say. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

W00t! I <3 Lesbians!

That has to be the most confusing thing I've heard here before.

Isn't he a guy?

What?

Ah... Lesbians!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Sangre wrote:
    edit - thevan has poor taste in women

I take your point, but you're wrong. I have excellent, discerning taste in women!
    Blush_01 wrote:
    That has to be the most confusing thing I've heard here before

Mich auch! I don't know how I got dragged into that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Personally i quite like it in the comp. sci. building, as we get to watch all the nurses walk past goin 2 their buildin:)

I quite like the gender ratio *inside* the CS building :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

lucky you, i definitely don't, grand total of 3 chicks in our class....out of 35:mad:

Well given that I'm a girl, that ratio works for me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

TheVan wrote:
    Mich auch! I don't know how I got dragged into that one!

It just seemed weird coming from a guy about a guy. I mean, lesbians are great, but have I missed something? I was under the impression (last time I checked anyway) that lesbians were women?

I am open to correction, but it'll lead to lots more confusion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Blush_01 wrote:
    It just seemed weird coming from a guy about a guy. I mean, lesbians are great, but have I missed something? I was under the impression (last time I checked anyway) that lesbians were women?

I am open to correction, but it'll lead to lots more confusion!

My sister wouldn't let me be a lesbian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Blush_01 wrote:
    I mean, lesbians are great, but have I missed something? I was under the impression (last time I checked anyway) that lesbians were women?

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure its an in-joke between Tar.Aldarion and Hullaballoo that a few more people are in on....something regarding confusion as to genders!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

in further news, i have given up on hot hssrc boy because i haven't seen him in too long. does anybody know a guy who's an arts/humanities postgrad and looks like a blond steve buscemi? that's my new library crush. long live hot strangers!

can people say some more things about hot strangers please, i've just realised that there are approx. 400 million hot boys in my corner of the library and frankly, my own capacity to fancy strangers is worrying me

Where I'm sitting now I can only see the back of one girls head and two others if I look behind me, which is going to get suspicious very quick. Where have all the girls gone:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Home. Don't worry, they'll be back tomorrow.....

It hasn't been the same since the study break started, who am I kidding, holidays, but they should be in here studying so I've something to distract me:(

Why not set up a laptop within your line of vision that has a screen saver showing pics of hot girls. That should provide distraction for you.....

It's gonna be hard to pretend I'm working on it but sure I'll give it a try:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

In the library at the moment. I'm quite impressed with the talent here today... think there might be a boardsie sitting near me but I cant be sure... too many people to witness the crash and burn if its not though!!

nobody is sharing their itunes library though .:(

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

i'm sitting in the study area beside the Level 2 escalators in the library... there's quite a few people around but my eyes keep being drawing to the blonde sitting opposite me. She's pretty in a smart looking kinda way, i'm guessing sociology student, or maybe thats me just generalising cause the popular wisdom is that most sociology students are girls and therefore the reverse is true. i understand that the logic that is based on is about as steady as a pegleg full of termites but still...

to my right is some brunnette who breathes very heavily... and its not just a question of noisy olfactorial breathing but from her mouth also.

and another thingtheres constantly people coming and going, such is the nature of the beast. this tosser just stopped to chat to his mate next to the blonde. now... saying he's a tosser given i've only seen him once is kinda prejudiced, however he looks like a surf club tosser, and that makes him a tosser in my book. and he just gave the brunnette with the breathing the middle finger... i'm tempted to make a joke about how she may be more familiar with that finger than i need too... but im making leaps and bounds worth of assumptions here...

anyway... there appears to be nothing else of great interest going on... lots of slackjawed types...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

She does breathe really heavily doesnt she!!! Nice to meet you!

yeah coz this is better than having a real conversation that involves human interaction...

i was in the library one day with a friend of mine and this other girl was sitting next to us who was breathing very heavily... we nicknamed her "Darth Hamster"

nice to meet you too... Grimes speaks highly of you

For those of you not filled in, i'm sitting opposite scraggs... silly me.. thats the last time i compliment anyones appearence

*tempted to wonder down the hallway to hear this heavy breathing girl*

its fascinating, so much better than study, of to the Dept!

hot hrssc boy #1 showed up for a bit there, but to be honest i've kinda lost interest in favour of hot hrssc boy #2, aka, steve buscemi, cos we keep making eye contact. i tried smiling but it was met with a look of such abject horror that i knocked that one on the head.. and now his response to us making eye contact is a kind of grimace that i suppose might be a smile, but it really looks like a grimace.
    oh productive researching days...
    (i'm not a stalker by the way, i'm just very newly single and so happy to be able to eye up boys again that i'm eyeing them up with great dedication!)

rain on wrote:
    i'm not a stalker by the way, i'm just very newly single and so [strike]happy[/strike] horny

:p

• Advertisement

irlrobins wrote:
    :p
    you say tomato, i say look, there's a hot boy

Advertisement