Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sitting in the library bored and watching...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

panda100 wrote:
    A melon fest???

Yea but what if they're only plum size?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

irlrobins wrote:
    Yea but what if they're only plum size?
    Dont get me started on the varying sizes of sausages-in germany they have massive huge frankfurters-its a pity in Ireland how we only usually have denny sizes.

Kittenkiler-help me out here-im not very good at this sort of talk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

panda100 wrote:
    Dont get me started on the varying sizes of sausages-in germany they have massive huge frankfurters-its a pity in Ireland how we only usually have denny sizes.

Forget about differences between countries... even in a Denny package the size of the sausages can vary widely within the course of a day and dependingon the storage location! ...anything from cocktail size to hotdog proportions!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I think I will have to go to confession after all this...

Anyhow Panda, have you not heard the maxim; it's no good having the biggest nail if you haven't the hammer to drive it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

boneless wrote:
    Anyhow Panda, have you not heard the maxim; it's no good having the biggest nail if you haven't the hammer to drive it!!

i must agree... now back to the matter at hand, as it were.

in the library, its 9.45 and its freaking empty.

i'm watching the occasional person come and go and staring at empty tables opposite. there are two people who i vaguely know sitting near me and a slight smattering of those i dont somewhere behind me.

i wont be expecting a reply on this thread for sometime, since we all know most boardies are vampires... pasty skin, who fear the sun and have been known to throw rocks at their shadows!

• Advertisement

yea i came in 10 mins ago. quite quiet. But it is early.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I'll be in later I'll make sure and liven the place up! Hide and seek anyone??

ah yes. it's getting to that time of year when students relieve pre exam stress by playing games in the library.

Guy in Comp Sci with me once stood up on his desk in the middle of the law section and shouted "Look at me! I'm naked!" Which he was....... :rolleyes:

Other games included a bunch of girls daring each other to do ever increasing risque things...

So hide and seek..... guess you have to start somewhere...:p

irlrobins wrote:
    So hide and seek..... guess you have to start somewhere...:p
    Its just warm up for later!!

LETS ALL GET N-A-K-E-D.... and touch

• Advertisement

Now if only that was said in an all girls school.....

which reminds me... check out this link http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/4774284.stm

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

At least there is some talent in UCD library... Right now I'm in Tallaght library killing time before I have to go to work, and after my dentist appointment. Most of the guys here at the moment are in their fifties! :eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

they're usually reading stuff in order to get incensed enough about something to ring Joe Duffy

I'm in the library in the usual area...some bitch has taken my usual place though...so I have to sit on the opposite side and its not distracting enough for me :(

the advantage of a study room. I always get the same seat.

The disadvantage is I have no one to look at.... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

At least there is some talent in UCD library... Right now I'm in Tallaght library killing time before I have to go to work, and after my dentist appointment. Most of the guys here at the moment are in their fifties! :eek:

True, its not a bad library but it really serves two purposes;

Old men studying 'loca' history to pass their retirement.

Helping out immigrants, especially language skills.

Its not great for studying what with a creche in there and all :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Sitting in the library and watching my flash box. It's ****ing scary.

If anyone cares, get earphones: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=7608476

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

im just in the library and am so bored.i havenot even stuied a word all day:eek:

I tried to get into the library using my atm card thinking it was a student card oh the shame...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Scraggs wrote:
    I tried to get into the library using my atm card thinking it was a student card oh the shame...
    so far i've tried to get in with my atm card, luas card and photocopying card.. it's only a matter of time before i try to get in with my credit card too. such fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I once accidentally tried to get into the library by swiping my train ticket :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I once accidentally tried to get into the library by swiping my train ticket :o:o

That's a bit off the rails isn't it? :rolleyes: :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

That's a bit off the rails isn't it? :rolleyes: :o
    :(:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Oh dear. *eyes bleed*

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

the black-haired libro-ban-garda seems even crosser than RoboCop (the guy with small baldy head, the funny stare and the robo voice)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

After all my posts lamenting the disappearance of all the girls from the computer area on the science floor I have to say even though there have been few here today they've been stunning:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nursebetty

it's not fair, there are way more hot girls than hot boys in ucd. i'm signing up for the other team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

*disputes this* there are loads of hot boys in ucd! you just have to know where to look.

aaaghhhh.....just got caught staring....hate that!

• Advertisement

elmyra wrote:
    *disputes this* there are loads of hot boys in ucd! you just have to know where to look.

aaaghhhh.....just got caught staring in the library....hate that!
    yep its happened twice to me there now I'm thinking of moving... i'm getting embarrassed but cant take my eyes off the beaut!

Advertisement