Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sitting in the library bored and watching...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

You're really missing out Rainbow..Librocop is hot...yesterday he was wearing shades -Inside!! effortless cool or wha'?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Librocop is the one entity in the world that can travel faster than the speed of sound. Fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Scraggs wrote:
    You're really missing out Rainbow..Librocop is hot...yesterday he was wearing shades -Inside!! effortless cool or wha'?

Oh no he wasnt really wearing shades was he??Oh that is so funny,librocop is sucha ledge!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Ah no panda in the library today so I think I'll just sit out here by O'reilly hall and sunbath, dono why people complain about study it aint so bad:)

*looks out across lake* can't see you! Booo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 DerekpFox

now stuck in the library, but its worth it after watching my daily dose of Home and Away
    :cool:

elmyra wrote:
    *looks out across lake* can't see you! Booo!
    Was the guy, from your perspective, on the left of the grass with the laptop and two friends(I know, nerd!) gone in for a while now.

humbert wrote:
    Was the guy, from your perspective, on the left of the grass with the laptop and two friends(I know, nerd!) gone in for a while now.

lmao, if you'd said one i might have believed ya. nerd.

Damn always go too far:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

DerekpFox wrote:
    now stuck in the library, but its worth it after watching my daily dose of Home and Away
    :cool:

Give me another month of sitting in the terrace library and Il be as mad as Irene has gone

• Advertisement

I think I'm sitting near DaveMcG ....cant be sure need to get a stronger perscription! oh he's leaving now musta scared him!!

Aw man the guy across from me has been picking his nose for the past five minutes. Ewww!!! Stop!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Keep staring at him and when he looks up give him a disgusted look.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

sitting in the library... bored off my ass with still so much work to do.

however there is an annoying person near by who i can complain about....
    WOOT!

yeah she's answering her phone, letting it ring, eating popcorn AND on bebo... so productive... **** sake, execute em all

sitting in the library... bored off my ass with still so much work to do.

however there is an annoying person near by who i can complain about....
    WOOT!

yeah she's answering her phone, letting it ring, eating popcorn AND on bebo... so productive... **** sake, execute em all

whew! thought it was gonna be me for a minute, I'm coughin' a lung up here, fairly sure I'm driving some people mad....I'm sorry, I'm actually doing some real work that I wouldn't do if I was anywhere else, swear!

I just got told I've got the girliest sneeze ever:confused: wtf?

Scraggs wrote:
    I just got told I've got the girliest sneeze ever:confused: wtf?
    Bless you.

OMG was it you???

No, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'ts better than having a really really really loud one like I have. Was in the back of my large physics lecture last year and the lecturer said bless you to me when i sneezed. It was not a fun experience, also people glare at me when i sneeze in the library so apologies in advance to anyone that hears me tonight, i feel one coming on.

• Advertisement

ah well, better to be sneezing loudly in the library than farting loudly..... :p

See now sometimes I find that to be a double edged dagger because sometimes it's the quiet ones that are the smelliest ones.... really stink the place out. Although noisy ones are just wrong too, damn it people keep that external sphincter contracted!!!!! (someone finally learnt a word of anatomy)

See now sometimes I find that to be a double edged dagger because sometimes it's the quiet ones that are the smelliest ones.... really stink the place out. Although noisy ones are just wrong too, damn it people keep that external sphincter contracted!!!!! (someone finally learnt a word of anatomy)

Maybe this is needed so!

That is so wrong, never again will i look at you the same way after that. I'd love to see libocop kicking you out for that one. "it wasn't me, it was the egg salad"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'ts better than having a really really really loud one like I have. Was in the back of my large physics lecture last year and the lecturer said bless you to me when i sneezed. It was not a fun experience, also people glare at me when i sneeze in the library so apologies in advance to anyone that hears me tonight, i feel one coming on.

In October of last academic year (that was 2004, wasn't it? :confused: ) my lecturer informed me that Benilyn was available without prescription. In the middle of a lecture. All because of a measly little chest infection. Poo.

I woke a housemate up last night because my sneeze was so loud. We weren't even on the same floor of the house. I hope that resolves itself, it usen't be so loud!

I think I have a chest infection, I feel yucky and I can't stop coughing, kinda feels like that time I had a chest infection.....

The guy beside me has lovely aftershave :D

Does anyone know what the big silver metal poles with the round metal discs on top to the right of the lake are? (the right looking out from the library that is).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

elmyra wrote:
    I think I have a chest infection, I feel yucky and I can't stop coughing, kinda feels like that time I had a chest infection.....

The guy beside me has lovely aftershave :D

Does anyone know what the big silver metal poles with the round metal discs on top to the right of the lake are? (the right looking out from the library that is).

Firstly you madam are a pervert ! :D Secondly I think those silver metal poles with round metal discs on them are lamposts. The light shines straight up and the metal disk angles it outwards.

Now I cant believe IM in the library on a Friday night at ten o clock (Libronerd) trying to get the worst essay in the history of essays done. If anyone ever reads this from following years and is ever thinking about taking Celtic Civ Dont! Im in the library, sitting , watching and bored!

You're first history right? I have a small amount of notes from last year and all my essays, I don't if the course has changed much but shout if you ever want them.

I am NOT a pervert, I am a 'masculinity connoisseur'

oh wait...that was 'history of essays' as oppossed to 'history essay'...never mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm sure there have been worse essays Grimes. What's the title?

• Advertisement

It's a pretty grim sight in the library this morning, people yawning and looking miserable, and I'm one of them:(

Advertisement