Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sitting in the library bored and watching...

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

wooh! i'm in the library!! wooh!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm bored in a lecture... Pavel is yakking on about the C standard library and I'm sleepy...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

sounds like a lecture worth skipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I was actually in the library for once on Sat. After that, I realised how glad I was that I chose my course. The place was crammed, ended up only managing to get one of those web only pc's, so I couldn't actually get any work done. Right now I'm managing to get work done while sitting on my nice warm bed drinking coffee and listening to music.

[edit] Oh and back on topic, while I was in the library (top floor), There were only guys around me, so no one to distract me. :(

Yay for CS and not having to live in the library! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Yay for CS and not having to live in the library! :)
    Yep:), although if your planning to come in friday to do work/study, our practical will be using the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd yr labs, so you might want to grab a spot in the 4th yr one earlyish

Point taken, though I spend most of my time in the 4th year lab anyway! I'm there now..

Advertisement