Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alfa enthusiasts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭dts

Top car, a friend had one about six years ago. Suprised its still in one piece mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Yeah, Alfa's look great but I work in the maintenance end of thing for a leasing company - we loose money on nearly all of them...........

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

crosstownk wrote:
    Yeah, Alfa's look great but I work in the maintenance end of thing for a leasing company - we loose money on nearly all of them...........

I'm not surprised, the main dealers are monkies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Anan1 wrote:
    I'm not surprised, the main dealers are monkies.

so are most alfas...

Don't get me started on the dealers..............AAARRGH - Every one of them is totally incompetent. Either that or they don't bother to read the manuals. So many recurring faults of a stupid nature. Wrecks my head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

nice track car

Lex Luthor wrote:
    nice track car

I Agree - but that's a whole different story!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

lomb wrote:
    so are most alfas...
    Another pointless comment/troll from lomb on the subject of Alfas. So Alfas are like monkeys? In what way? Are they hairy intelligent primates?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭BrianD3

I saw a red 164 in Blanchardstown the othe day. Don't know if it was the 3 litre or not. It was a big bumper model anyway. Car was a 1997 reg which surprised me a bit as I tend to think of the 164 as a late 80s/early 90s car. Sales had probably dwindled to almost nothing by 1997. A bit like the Citroen XM - sold until 2000 AFAIK but I have never seen one newer than a 1995 reg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Lex Luthor wrote:
    nice track car

Too big, and has an auto 'box. I've driven a 166 3.0 auto around Mondello, and the lesser Alfas were much quicker.

• Advertisement
Advertisement