Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aya

• 15-03-2006 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

Going on a date next week and was wondering what people thought of Aya sushi bar. I haven't been there but it looks good. I don't want somewhere too formal as I just want to go for a relaxing meal. Thought this might be a bit different to your normal restaurant too. I'm a vege so it sometimes take time to pick a place to suit but they seem to have a nice tempura and vege sushi too. So has anyone got any pros or cons about this place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

FX Meister wrote:
    Going on a date next week and was wondering what people thought of Aya sushi bar. I haven't been there but it looks good. I don't want somewhere too formal as I just want to go for a relaxing meal. Thought this might be a bit different to your normal restaurant too. I'm a vege so it sometimes take time to pick a place to suit but they seem to have a nice tempura and vege sushi too. So has anyone got any pros or cons about this place?

Yes I would recommend it - it's a refreshing change from the normal type meal. I've only been there twice but enjoyed the experience. It can be difficult to get a seat at the conveyor(?) unless you book in advance. Go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

So would you recommend the conveyor? Might give them a call tomorrow to book it so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yes, aya's good is nice. so i would recommend it.

Advertisement