Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy's day ,anything to worry about?

Options
  • 15-03-2006 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Is anyone planning on celebrating paddy's day at the parade???

I work in several houses a day and people seem to be staying away from the city centre

Is the parade the usual route ,or is it going up the quays ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

It will be going the normal route from up around Christchurch, down Dame Street, over O'Connell Bridge and up to finish at Parnell Square. Should not be anything to worry about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Last year there was alot of drunken and disorderly behaviour around town so I can't see it been much different this year anyway. Hopefully the bad weather today may cut down on that crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭StJimmy

Flukey wrote:
    It will be going the normal route from up around Christchurch, down Dame Street, over O'Connell Bridge and up to finish at Parnell Square. Should not be anything to worry about.

It was the other way around ... it started at Parnell and finished at St. Patrick's Cathederal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

i wasnt in during the day but passed through o connell street to get my bus and there ads kicking the **** out of others breaking stuff puking everywhere......very nice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

The_Goose wrote:
    i wasnt in during the day but passed through o connell street to get my bus and there ads kicking the **** out of others breaking stuff puking everywhere......very nice

So basically what you witnessed was a very average weekend in Dubland :eek: ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement