Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV and Audio ideas for extension.

Options
  • 15-03-2006 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

Looking for ideas for a new extension.
    I plan on having an LCD screen mounted on a 180degrees wall bracket on a pillar and was thinking about some kind of media jukebox. Looking to fit speakers too(maybe ceiling ones)

Anybody got ideas or websites??
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Apip99

www.avforums.com is a great site. Their are forums there for home cinema, plasma, lcd, links etc. I found it a great source when I was planning and building my lounge area to incorporate the Plasma and all of my wish list.

If you don't have a network set up at home, I would strongly recommend doing it as you build, and look for a product like MediaPortal. We use it at home, and we can access all our movies, music, etc thru the system. Its worth doing all the wiring in advance, even if you may not want to imidiatly have a bit set up round the houe, if you do in the future, it will save you having to rip wall apart.

Good luck with it all.

Advertisement