Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

refund a ticket got on easyjet

Options
  • 15-03-2006 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭

booked a ticket earlier in the week

cant go now

how can i get a refund or am i not allowed to get one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

check the T&C, bet you that you cant and will have to pay a price to change the details for a further trip

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Good luck with that, try and sell the ticket minus the charges for change in details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

That's correct. I'm going to Athens with them next week and the gig I was going to cancelled. You can only change your flight times but, by the time, you take charges into account, it isn't worth it.

So I'm going anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

For low budget airlines, there is no refund. If you want to change to another date, you have to pay a fee AND pay the extra money if the price is more expensive than your original seat price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭homeOwner

You are entitled to the tax back on the ticket, after all they wont be passing that onto the government if you dont fly.

However like ryanair they will problably agree to refund it but the admin charge is the same as the tax. What a scam!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

homeOwner wrote:
    You are entitled to the tax back on the ticket, after all they wont be passing that onto the government if you dont fly.

However like ryanair they will problably agree to refund it but the admin charge is the same as the tax. What a scam!

ryanair charge a 20 euro "admin fee" if you claim back the tax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Ryanair are a business, thats right that they charge if you donot fly as they have to pay wages etc.:D

im only kidding , that is really a money making scam and if you cannot travel you should be able to change the flying date for a little additonal fee or get money back .

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

drdre wrote:
    Ryanair are a business, thats right that they charge if you donot fly as they have to pay wages etc.:D

im only kidding , that is really a money making scam and if you cannot travel you should be able to change the flying date for a little additonal fee
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

an additional fee plus the difference in fares. After all we'd all hate if someone bought a dirt cheap ticket for a wet tuesday and were able to change it to Christmas Eve for 10 euro...

Advertisement