Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleach Licenced by Viz

Options
  • 16-03-2006 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

Just noticed this today. For all those interested in this particular show (in case you didn't read all ready)
    It will be going to cartoon network's adult swim in the US.

http://www.animesuki.com/licensed.php?browse=af#287

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

I've only got one thing to say:

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....." :(

(Plus link to Press Release)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭wayne040576

psicic wrote:
    I've only got one thing to say:

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....." :(

(Plus link to Press Release)

I only got up to about ep 15 myself (with 2 or 3 more downloaded). It seemed ok but I can see how a few people on here got bored with it quickly. I'll wait until it (if ever) makes it to tv over here, otherwise I'll check out the dvds when ever they get released in the US.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

Twas bound to happen eventually. This just means that i'm going to have to find a new routine for when i come home at the weekend. It used to involve me getting home and downloading bleach, but i guess i'll have to find something esle to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭vex

oh son of a bi#$%, i was up to epp 50 now what am i gonna do??????:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

dudes just cause it's licensed don't mean it wont still be fansubbed, sure Lunar will be good boys and drop it from their list but Dattebayo and Hell fansubs will still keep up the work. i had read this before and heard what english voice actors they were planning on using, i'll post link should i come across it again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

Lunar won't drop it - The licence isn't applicable to North America.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Lunar dropped it. :eek: (Their main site is down, but you can still get into their torrents page)

Also, Bleach-Society's been down since the day after the licence was announced (due to server issues, though) and dattebayo only has a 'fake' episode up.

I'm starting to wonder will I ever see episode 73.....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

psicic wrote:
    and dattebayo only has a 'fake' episode up.
    it's almost worth getting for the laugh:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

Yeah, fairly suprised to see Lunar stop subbing - shame, as next best subbers are DB, albeit not half bad (would find it hard to watch if it was Shinsen-quality subs, or bleach society for that matter [watched one episode in past by them ... seemed pretty off]).

73 won't be out till next week - then it's double episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

SeanOS wrote:
    Lunar won't drop it - The licence isn't applicable to North America.

Huh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Guys remember once an anime is licensed we can't allow you to post links etc to download it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

What number did Lunar get to before they stopped?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Think they got up to about 70

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

They got up to 68-69. It was a dual release if not a dual-episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

Pretty much one of the biggest media trading sites for anime around.

Advertisement