Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games Portal round-up #1

Options
  • 16-03-2006 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭

For those of you who dont have the time or will to crawl through all these wonderful threads and forums, I've stuck up a quick round-up on the my.board.ie Game Portal of what I think are interesting threads from the Games dropdown over the last while. Take a butchers:

http://my.boards.ie/article/games_board_round_up_1

Feedback is much appreciated. Good idea, bad idea? Well or poorly implemented? Suggestions, impovements?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

nice one Nekkie - its like a typed up podcast. How about you do a Podcast from Japan ? and make some of us gamer nerds more jealous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Good idea.....it's good to see that your putting the time and effort into your studies.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Nice one NekkidBibleMan. Might be a good idea to check the links, though (the LCS and Katamari links both link to the Katamari review!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

ondafly: A podcast from Japan? I dont think I could fill an entire podcast, all I could talk about is my unhealthy Guitar Freaks addiction!

sprinkles: I'm off college, so ner.

TmB: Cheers for that, fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Pretty cool idea. I missed some of those links, especially the Resi link :D so it helped me there.
    Keep up the good work :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Cool. I see I get mention too :) please comment on the thread lads :)

Advertisement