Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

andrea bocelli

• 16-03-2006 12:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭

I believe Andrea Bocelli is playing in Kilkenny this year anyone got any idea when?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

what is he going to play?

IB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I think he's playing in June. I saw him last year, and it was mostly operatic pieces, plus Time To Say Goodbye. For €60, it was a great night's entertainment!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 bogeak

tickets from ???

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I have 2 tickets for the Kilkenny gig if anyone is interested, bought them before they announced the Galway gig so it will save me a 4hour drive!!
    They are the 105 euro tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Am still holding out for a Dublin date. And tbh, I had the €55 tickets last year and I still had a great view of everything. I didn't really notice that much difference in seating in relation to ticket price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement