Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

Cork2015! wrote: »
    would they not block my partner though with their email address if we are using shared laptop?

Just set up two separate user accounts on the laptop, so you both work in completely separate environments - probably a good idea for many reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Just checked the shopandscan rewards catalogue and it appears they're no longer offering Amazon rewards :(

At least I think they used to carry Amazon rewards.... Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I was hoping to cash out soon for one, oh well :/

Just an update on the above post. The amazon vouchers are back on the site, although it appears Shop&Scan are now offering a physical gift card instead of a e-code. Still priced at 1,100 points; BI Worldwide, Inc are their supplier.

Although I just noted the following in the description, so I'd be wary of the 'true cost' of the voucher (slight ambiguity here, as I'm unsure if they're advising that items purchased from amazon incur a higher delivery fee or delivery of the voucher itself incurs a higher fee outside of the UK).
    Please note: This voucher can only be redeemed online at www.Amazon.co.uk but orders being despatched outside of mainland UK may incur a higher delivery cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

That's just the normal higher delivery costs to Ireland, nothing voucher specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I got €10 Tesco voucher from IO today, giving me a total of €40 from them,.€30 allgifts.ie voucher from Acumen. I have €20 with RedC (slowest earner) and 640 points away from €20 with Ideas Panel (very slow earner)
    I finally reached my 2000 points.with Ideas Panel so cashed it in for €20 Boots voucher. My IO total has increased to €50 (Tesco) and my Acumen to €40.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭mjv2ydratu679c

Anyone ever cash out with Europinions? requested a €30 euro paypal reward on 20/07/2016 but still no sign

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

Amazon e-codes are available again on ShopandScan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I finally reached my 2000 points.with Ideas Panel so cashed it in for €20 Boots voucher. My IO total has increased to €50 (Tesco) and my Acumen to €40.

My Boots voucher arrived today - very quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Itrebor

Anyone get a €4 IO one today from Global Lifestyle Survey? Got all the way to the end to their thank you message, and pressed 'Next' to be redirected to IO, and it refused to connect. I messaged them about it, really hope they'll credit me, took me 1½ hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Itrebor wrote: »
    Anyone get a €4 IO one today from Global Lifestyle Survey? Got all the way to the end to their thank you message, and pressed 'Next' to be redirected to IO, and it refused to connect. I messaged them about it, really hope they'll credit me, took me 1½ hours.

Did you check if it has shown up in My Account > Survey History? Got this survey today and same thing happened, but the reward is recorded there now. It was really, really long alright - took me about 80 minutes non-stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Same thing happened to me! Got the thank you message but didnt get the "star" message you get at the end of the IO ones. I'll email too now..

• Advertisement

jluv wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me! Got the thank you message but didnt get the "star" message you get at the end of the IO ones. I'll email too now..
    BTW would you have the survey number as checking mine I've somehow deleted it ?? Don't normally:confused:

BTW would you have the survey number as checking mine I've somehow deleted it ?? Don't normally:confused:

id=EPSNFPWTBVZRGL44C3

• Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

G3467 wrote: »
    Amazon e-codes are available again on ShopandScan.

6600 points spent, massive box of CDs and books ordered :pac:
    id=EPSNFPWTBVZRGL44C3

That's likely your personal code for it. Surveys that auto-credit don't have survey numbers anymore and this survey auto-credited for me.

Its a Toluna survey and Toluna are offering €3 on the never-never (it'll credit in months) for it. Its very rare to see IO offering instant and more in these cases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

I got a "sorry, there was problem processing your request, please try again later" message at the end of that survey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I got that one and it took 35 minutes to complete. It then went to the usual rating page. Nothing in my rewards or completed survey history yet though.

Cashed out more vouchers today. €260 for the year so far.

I got a reply saying that I was shown as dropped out, but they saw how much time I spent on it, so credited my account €4.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

I got that one and it took 35 minutes to complete. It then went to the usual rating page. Nothing in my rewards or completed survey history yet though.

Cashed out more vouchers today. €260 for the year so far.

Finley Tiny Fir you fly through these surveys. That one took me about 75 minutes. Some sections were short but other were tedious, ended up being so repetitive by the end. Getting. Getting ready for my first cash with IO have being waiting till I hit €50, but debating holding out till just before christmas and cashing two lots of voucher together. :o

I've emailed them about this one but no response yet. Today I got a financial one for 1.50 but got stuck on one of the pages regarding any additional insurance companies I use. Tried every option. have emailed on this too..
    On a more positive note I have recieved 3 surveys from Ideas Panel in the last 2 days and am getting close to cashing out..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I have found Irish opinions really good this last few weeks been getting loads.

do IO, My Survey, Mobrog and redC both which have been very quiet recently and I am waiting for my shop and scan equipment can anyone recommend any other good sites. Thanks

Mobrog? What's that site like for surveys? Are the surveys frequent?

And how do you pay you.... Cash or vouchers?

• Advertisement

It's another survey page they are not overly regular or get rewards in PayPal credit

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Mobrog? What's that site like for surveys? Are the surveys frequent?

And how do you pay you.... Cash or vouchers?

Another Cint panel that never lets me qualify for their surveys...
    I've been signed up for a few months, and haven't been accepted to even one of the surveys I was invited to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

peewee_44 wrote: »

do IO, My Survey, Mobrog and redC both which have been very quiet recently and I am waiting for my shop and scan equipment can anyone recommend any other good sites. Thanks

Same. Made just over €20 in the last week from IO so saving them up for the christmas shop :)

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

PM me, I have a few good links in a text file somewhere!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

To be honest, those are the best. The rest are small rewards, slow to accumulate, and poor reward options.

To be honest, those are the best. The rest are small rewards, slow to accumulate, and poor reward options.

I'd also recommend acumen - they're not very frequent, but their surveys are fair relative to the effort and time to complete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Red C are the best for payment per time. Acumen are good. IO are good for frequency of surveys and payments usually arrive between 2 and 3 weeks but not the highest payers.
    Avoid Toluna.

PM me, I have a few good links in a text file somewhere!!

I'll message you later thank you

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Red C are the best for payment per time. Acumen are good. IO are good for frequency of surveys and payments usually arrive between 2 and 3 weeks but not the highest payers.
    Avoid Toluna.

Yes I tried that very briefly it was rubbish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 APCLCHAMH

Anyone do GFK Media surveys, what do you think, are they worthwhile? How much do you reckon you could make per year doing both Irish Opinions and RedC... basically doing every survey you receive? Maybe 150-200 a year for Irish but how much for RedC?

Advertisement