Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Have been using Irish Opinions for about 6-7 weeks and just redeemed €30 of Tesco vouchers but it says allow up to 6 WEEKS delivery! Has anyone redeemed them and can tell me how long it took?

I was expecting to be sent e-vouchers or the like. I tried signing up for Valued Opinions which is the UK version but it won't let me. Even with my UK address etc. The rewards are a lot better on it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

malcy wrote: »
    Have been using Irish Opinions for about 6-7 weeks and just redeemed €30 of Tesco vouchers but it says allow up to 6 WEEKS delivery! Has anyone redeemed them and can tell me how long it took?

I was expecting to be sent e-vouchers or the like. I tried signing up for Valued Opinions which is the UK version but it won't let me. Even with my UK address etc. The rewards are a lot better on it as well.

Delivery time for me has been around 2 weeks on average

• Registered Users Posts: 68,780 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Two weeks is the bare minimum normally. If one fails to arrive you will have to wait a good two months before its reissued. If you order large amounts they come registered - but no quicker.

I would strongly recommend anyone saving withdrawals for Christmas to start requesting now - across all sites. I've been saving the physical vouchers instead, ordering when at the usual amounts.

Toluna takes up to two months, IO up to 6 weeks. Acumen/UserNeeds+Allgifts is days, OpinionWorld is usually days also.

NATLOR wrote: »
    Delivery time for me has been around 2 weeks on average

Thanks for that. 2 weeks isn't too bad.

Signed up for Red C as well now. Any others worth signing up for? Been happy with Irish Opinions so far. Almost €40 in a short time.

Thanks for that. 2 weeks isn't too bad.

Signed up for Red C as well now. Any others worth signing up for? Been happy with Irish Opinions so far. Almost €40 in a short time.

Acumen - very slow, but very high payout for surveys. €6 surveys are not uncommon, considering how few you get. Good customer service.

Userneeds - gives the same rewards as Acumen so you can combine them. Need to be "invited", so just look for a Userneeds survey popup on an Irish website and fill that in and there's a high chance of invite. One4all/Independent/RTE/Irish Examiner have all had them recently. You don't get paid for that first one.

Ireach - surveys are €3 a month minimum, but the payout amount is €50* and extras over the base €3 are rare. They pay (25c a post or so) to post on their forum and some people clearly take the piss so I can't see that lasting.

Opinionworld - payout is acceptable, voucher choices aren't fantastic but includes One4all and Boots. Surveys infrequent.

ShopperThoughts - run by the company that runs Clubcard for Tesco, pays in Clubcard points. Payout is fair enough and survey volume is increasing hugely.

There are other sites with tiny payouts which are only really of use if bored senseless - Toluna, AskMePayMe, Triaba. Boots have one which has been idle for ages, so probably not worth it.

*actually just been offered an unspecified "voucher" at €15; should be One4All

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

I've just reached by first €10 on Irish Opinions. Plan to redeem on Tesco, but wondering if I should wait until I have more. Do you have to pay for postage on vouchers? I thought they'd be e-vouchers.

leck wrote: »
    I've just reached by first €10 on Irish Opinions. Plan to redeem on Tesco, but wondering if I should wait until I have more. Do you have to pay for postage on vouchers? I thought they'd be e-vouchers.

Free postage. Physical card.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

florawest wrote: »
    Email them to explain, I did something similar, just qualified there for my first ever €50, delighted, also did survey and got to around 90% and screen went, emailed them and they credited me.

crap should have taken down the survey number, cant remember which one it was now :-(

L1011 wrote: »
    Acumen - very slow, but very high payout for surveys. €6 surveys are not uncommon, considering how few you get. Good customer service.

Userneeds - gives the same rewards as Acumen so you can combine them. Need to be "invited", so just look for a Userneeds survey popup on an Irish website and fill that in and there's a high chance of invite. One4all/Independent/RTE/Irish Examiner have all had them recently. You don't get paid for that first one.

Ireach - surveys are €3 a month minimum, but the payout amount is €50* and extras over the base €3 are rare. They pay (25c a post or so) to post on their forum and some people clearly take the piss so I can't see that lasting.

Opinionworld - payout is acceptable, voucher choices aren't fantastic but includes One4all and Boots. Surveys infrequent.

ShopperThoughts - run by the company that runs Clubcard for Tesco, pays in Clubcard points. Payout is fair enough and survey volume is increasing hugely.

There are other sites with tiny payouts which are only really of use if bored senseless - Toluna, AskMePayMe, Triaba. Boots have one which has been idle for ages, so probably not worth it.

*actually just been offered an unspecified "voucher" at €15; should be One4All

for ireach.... how do you get 25c for posting? do you just go in and post on any topics?

Cork2015! wrote: »
    for ireach.... how do you get 25c for posting? do you just go in and post on any topics?

Has to be a topic opened by the moderators. If people continue doing the eight posts in a row crap they're doing now I can see that ending very very soon.

• Advertisement

Has to be a topic opened by the moderators. If people continue doing the eight posts in a row crap they're doing now I can see that ending very very soon.

and how do you tell if they are opened by the administrators? sorry for being a pain, just ive been trying to figure out how to do this for ages

and how do you tell if they are opened by the administrators? sorry for being a pain, just ive been trying to figure out how to do this for ages

The usernames are pretty obvious, something like Community Manager or something.

By only doing sub-1600 point surveys (these are always short) on Toluna and only when bored I've managed to claim another €15 cashout - only took the guts of a year...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

The conversation doesnt have to be opened by a moderator. Ive earned money on conversations startes by members

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

just broke €50 on red c - happy days, cheque in November. Second one this year so happy with that.

The conversation doesnt have to be opened by a moderator. Ive earned money on conversations startes by members

Its very inconsistent in that case - I've never noticed getting anything for a member started conversation (and I tried today)

Redeeming is broken currently, it seems.

Ive seen a few members with 0 beside number of messages beside their names and they should have points built up. Id drop them a mail if i were you

I am waiting for a huge amount of vouchers at the moment and am starting to worry that there is something fishy up with my post.
    Waiting on:

Toluna €15 boots x2 (1 from 9 wks ago)
    Irish opinions €10 tesco x4 (diff order dates)
    Ideas panel €20 one for all x1
    Mysurvey €5 boots x1
    Ireach €15 one for all x1

Each of them were ordered at least 3 weeks ago. I know toluna etc is slow to send out but IO and opinionworld are normally super quick or maybe im just being paranoid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Toluna was 8 weeks for me. No longer do them.
    IO is getting longer. Used to be about 2 weeks or so. Last ones took about 3 weeks. Current ones from them were ordered just over 3 weeks ago so hope will arrive this week.
    I think I transfer my Opinion World and Ask Me Pay Me points to All Gifts which are usually very quick.
    I have a 50 Euros Dunnes card ordered from them last Saturday and I expect it will arrive this week or next.

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Toluna was 8 weeks for me. No longer do them.
    IO is getting longer. Used to be about 2 weeks or so. Last ones took about 3 weeks. Current ones from them were ordered just over 3 weeks ago so hope will arrive this week.
    I think I transfer my Opinion World and Ask Me Pay Me points to All Gifts which are usually very quick.
    I have a 50 Euros Dunnes card ordered from them last Saturday and I expect it will arrive this week or next.

might just be a coincidence so that i am waiting on them all, irish opinions do seem to be getting slower.

RE toluna i am 12,000 points away from my next €15 voucher (have the 12,000 points pending from one survey over a month ago) so as soon as those points come through i am cashing out to paypal and closing my toluna account. Worked out that 40 points = 1 cent... complete rip off compared to other sites

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I only waited 12 days for my last IO voucher, arrived yesterday. Delivery time varies with them but I think the longest I've waited was 3 weeks and 2 days.

• Advertisement

Does anyone know how long it normally takes to get an ireach voucher in the post?

Does anyone know how long it normally takes to get an ireach voucher in the post?

Think the send them out once a month

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

I'm due a RedC voucher some time this month but cannot remember how long they take to arrive?
    Fairly happy with RedC, second cheque this year and 19 points on the account again :D

Westeros wrote:
    I'm due a RedC voucher some time this month but cannot remember how long they take to arrive? Fairly happy with RedC, second cheque this year and 19 points on the account again

Usually 2 weeks into the month.

Finally hit my first €50 with Red C, looking forward to receiving my cheque next month :D:D:D

Signed up for RedC on Monday and have 14 points already. Should have been 19 but the €5 survey o tried yesterday wouldn't work properly. Also signed up for OpinionWorld but only 300 on that so far. Hoping to get my €30 in Tesco vouchers from Irish Opinions soon cos i'm fairly skint the next two weeks.

Signed up for RedC on Monday and have 14 points already. Should have been 19 but the €5 survey o tried yesterday wouldn't work properly. Also signed up for OpinionWorld but only 300 on that so far. Hoping to get my €30 in Tesco vouchers from Irish Opinions soon cos i'm fairly skint the next two weeks.

Irish Opinions vouchers have become very slow for me lately (there were quick up until recently)

I have 3 vouchers on the way, which i ordered on:
    24/09/2016
    01/10/2016
    05/10/2016

No sign yet

Another €4 RedC just now. Asked me to enter the days date then said thanks for taking an interest. End of survey. Bit odd.

Cork2015! wrote:
    Irish Opinions vouchers have become very slow for me lately (there were quick up until recently)

My tesco cards ordered on the 19th arrived yesterday so took about 24 days.

• Advertisement

Another €4 RedC just now. Asked me to enter the days date then said thanks for taking an interest. End of survey. Bit odd.

I got a €4 one earlier but got through it no problem

Advertisement