Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

For those of you that have claimed one4all vouchers via ireachconversations... Do you normally get a confirmation email when you order them?
    I ordered one yesterday, got no confirmation email, and points gone from my balance however i cant find anywhere on the site where you can check your orders/rewards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Is anyone waiting on RedC surveys to be paid?

I did quite a few surveys from other hosted companies(via my red c live a/c) the last few days and haven't been paid yet for them...

Has anyone experienced this by and chance?

(Think one was about a new innocent smoothie that is due to com out.... and one was on new measures Vodafone is hoping to adopt for within their customer care service)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,780 ✭✭✭✭L1011

That Vodafone one paid instantly for me. Externally hosted ones can take some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Cork2015! wrote: »
    For those of you that have claimed one4all vouchers via ireachconversations... Do you normally get a confirmation email when you order them?
    I ordered one yesterday, got no confirmation email, and points gone from my balance however i cant find anywhere on the site where you can check your orders/rewards

I don't think they do send a confirmation email, no. I ordered mine in the last couple of weeks and can't find an email from them. I received the gift card today.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Westeros wrote:
    I'm due a RedC voucher some time this month but cannot remember how long they take to arrive? Fairly happy with RedC, second cheque this year and 19 points on the account again

Usually 2 weeks into the month.
    Yep, actually received it today :D Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I got mine today too, had only started worrying about it yesterday and had no proof of ordering it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I always get a confirmation email from IO when I redeem Tesco vouchers. Just redeemed another today and got 2 confirmation emails. Redeemed one a few weeks ago and it arrived yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

malcy wrote: »
    the €5 survey o tried yesterday wouldn't work properly.

I had an issue with this survey too so I emailed them and they have credited me the €5 :)

Give them a shout, they are usually very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Valentina wrote: »
    I had an issue with this survey too so I emailed them and they have credited me the €5 :)

Give them a shout, they are usually very good.

Thanks, will do.

Opinionworld has gone from dead to moderately busy recently. Not a fantastic payer but quick enough to ship rewards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Is anyone waiting on RedC surveys to be paid?

I did quite a few surveys from other hosted companies(via my red c live a/c) the last few days and haven't been paid yet for them...

Has anyone experienced this by and chance?

(Think one was about a new innocent smoothie that is due to com out.... and one was on new measures Vodafone is hoping to adopt for within their customer care service)
    L1011 wrote: »
    That Vodafone one paid instantly for me. Externally hosted ones can take some time.

Ah, actually now that I think about it, that Vodafone one was credited

The ones which are pending for me are the ones with the following reference numbers: p008508w11 & p008803 & p008723

I'm having great luck with Red C live the past week - a fair few surveys have been sent my way :)

I'm having more luck with Irish Opinions if I log in to my account and chance the 'take a survey' option than I am with the surveys sent through emails.

Westeros wrote: »
    I'm having more luck with Irish Opinions if I log in to my account and chance the 'take a survey' option than I am with the surveys sent through emails.

This is almost always the case with sites that have such an option - which, now that IO have one, is basically everyone except RedC.

This is almost always the case with sites that have such an option - which, now that IO have one, is basically everyone except RedC.

Yeah seems to be. It's a pity RedC don't have that option, probably the best paying site of them all!

Toluna are driving me INSANE!!!!!

Can't wait to just cash out and close my account!

So this is what happened and how I explained it to them (maybe you guys can tell me if I am typing in double dutch???)

On 01/06/2016 I ordered a €10 boots voucher and they took 40,000 points

Two months later it hadn't arrived so i emailed and they said voucher no longer available please choose something else here is you 40,000 points back - NO PROBLEM

So now I have 40,000 points but need 60,000 for a voucher so I keep going until I have 60,000 points and I ordered a €15 argos voucher on 01/08/2016 and they took the 60,000 points from my account

So far no sign of my voucher....

In the mean time I have built up another 50,000 points

I emailed to ask where my voucher was as the 60,000 points were gone from my account and voucher is "processing" for over ten weeks now

Their reply was that the boots voucher was unavailable and 40,000 was put back into my account.... I said yes I know but then I ordered another and 60,000 points are technically missing from my account as I have not received any voucher

And their reply was but if you look at your account you can see that you have 50,000 points (THESE ARE POINTS I BUILT UP AFTER I REQUESTED SECOND VOUCHER)

So in my eyes they should send me a voucher or refund my 60,000 points right???? and then i am 10,000 away from another voucher, or if they refund my points then i should have 100,000 points

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Toluna are driving me INSANE!!!!!

Can't wait to just cash out and close my account!

So this is what happened and how I explained it to them (maybe you guys can tell me if I am typing in double dutch???)

On 01/06/2016 I ordered a €10 boots voucher and they took 40,000 points

Two months later it hadn't arrived so i emailed and they said voucher no longer available please choose something else here is you 40,000 points back - NO PROBLEM

So now I have 40,000 points but need 60,000 for a voucher so I keep going until I have 60,000 points and I ordered a €15 argos voucher on 01/08/2016 and they took the 60,000 points from my account

So far no sign of my voucher....

In the mean time I have built up another 50,000 points

I emailed to ask where my voucher was as the 60,000 points were gone from my account and voucher is "processing" for over ten weeks now

Their reply was that the boots voucher was unavailable and 40,000 was put back into my account.... I said yes I know but then I ordered another and 60,000 points are technically missing from my account as I have not received any voucher

And their reply was but if you look at your account you can see that you have 50,000 points (THESE ARE POINTS I BUILT UP AFTER I REQUESTED SECOND VOUCHER)

So in my eyes they should send me a voucher or refund my 60,000 points right???? and then i am 10,000 away from another voucher, or if they refund my points then i should have 100,000 points

Wow.

First of all, I ended up being fobbed off by Toluna about two years ago when a voucher didn't even get sent out for four months. I have found that the Paypal option is the only one that really works, but this happened before that was in place.

I'm sort of shocked that you managed to earn another 50k points after the request was made. I haven't been able to take any surveys for the past year, and the points available on the site are too few to be able to cash out before they expire.

Have you checked your points balance history? If your points were refunded as they claim, then you might have been short-changed. I wouldn't put it past them!

If that's not the case, then PLEASE tell me what you're doing to earn so many points! Toluna has completely dried up for me.

Wow.

First of all, I ended up being fobbed off by Toluna about two years ago when a voucher didn't even get sent out for four months. I have found that the Paypal option is the only one that really works, but this happened before that was in place.

I'm sort of shocked that you managed to earn another 50k points after the request was made. I haven't been able to take any surveys for the past year, and the points available on the site are too few to be able to cash out before they expire.

Have you checked your points balance history? If your points were refunded as they claim, then you might have been short-changed. I wouldn't put it past them!

If that's not the case, then PLEASE tell me what you're doing to earn so many points! Toluna has completely dried up for me.

ya I checked my history and can see the 40k going out, and then coming back in, then the 60k going out but not coming back in, and voucher is "processing" for almost 11 weeks now

not sure how i got so many to be honest as it had taken me a LONG time to build up the first amount, a few weeks ago I got a good few surveys every day and had a long one for 10,000 points.

I also did one for 12,000 points but that was weeks ago now and dont expect to get credited for it even though it says pending

I always click on sponsored content on top menu and do the cast your vote options for the 15 points.. dont think it even equates to 1cent but it all adds up

Have a good few 2,000 point surveys done this month also.

As soon as i get my points refunded (if ever) im going to get the extra 20,000 points and then cash out to paypal twice then close my account

I'm really annoyed about this because out of all the sites toluna is the worst for points values so it has taken a LONG time to build up those points

4000 points to the euro. 15 for a sponsored post is less than half a cent.

I have found anything offering 2000 or higher points is not worth it - the 1200/1600 point surveys are usually suitably short for the 30/40c they offer but 2000 can take hours for 50c. It can be worth at least starting them all and see if you get kicked instantly as that's 100 points and each profile update they request is 100 a page.

Don't invest major time in the site, if you have actual work or other surveys to do.

4000 points to the euro. 15 for a sponsored post is less than half a cent.

I have found anything offering 2000 or higher points is not worth it - the 1200/1600 point surveys are usually suitably short for the 30/40c they offer but 2000 can take hours for 50c. It can be worth at least starting them all and see if you get kicked instantly as that's 100 points and each profile update they request is 100 a page.

Don't invest major time in the site, if you have actual work or other surveys to do.

Do they pay you 100 points every time you get kicked out of a survey? Hadn't noticed that, pretty good if they do

Do they pay you 100 points every time you get kicked out of a survey? Hadn't noticed that, pretty good if they do

Looking at my log its actually 200 points - 5c. Few other sites do it too, Acumen gives 10c, Userneeds gives you... something, can't remember properly but it may be 5c.

Shows as "survey compensation" in the points log whereas completed surveys are "survey incentive"

• Advertisement

Looking at my log its actually 200 points - 5c. Few other sites do it too, Acumen gives 10c, Userneeds gives you... something, can't remember properly but it may be 5c.

Shows as "survey compensation" in the points log whereas completed surveys are "survey incentive"

Maybe that's how my points went up so quick then... as for every survey i do with toluna i get kicked out of at least four

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

Did anyone else get the German language bits in the 'cleaner' survey on IO?

399461.jpg

Believe it or not Toluna have actually replied to me!!!

yes very shocking I know

They said

"I have checked our database and I can confirm you have an Argos voucher requested on the 1st of August and it is still being processed.

We deeply apologize, but sometimes there may be delays like these regarding the delivery of vouchers. We are aware of it and we can assure you our Incentive team is working really hard to deliver them as fast as possible. We hope you will receive them soon."

They also added 7,000 points to my account as "Voucher_delay_compensation"

I hope this means I am still going to get my voucher at some stage??!?!?!? confused.com

In about 2018, yes.

In about 2018, yes.

god, why didn't I just pick paypal instead of a voucher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 tara2201

Just wanted to give some positive feedback about Irish Opinions. Recently I have found they have upped their game 100%. The other night I was thrown out of a survey without any explanation, after completing almost 45-50% (approx) of it. I immediately emailed Irish Opinions and complained, in truth not really expecting to hear anything back. However, this morning I DID get a response, saying that they would credit me 3.50 due to the time I had spent on the survey. So a gold satr to Irish Opinions LOL!

Now, contrast that to treatment I received from RedC Live a few months ago (similar issues - being thrown out of surveys that were almost finished, either without explanation, or accussing me of 'inconsistincies' (another way of saying I was lying, which is absolute nonsense). Again I complained by email, but was totally ignored. I eventually found their phone number, and rang, only to be fobbed off by a woman who claimed that she didn't know anything about the surveys (bulls*it). So I then asked to speak either to a manager, or for her to transfer my call to someone who DID know about the surveys. She then hung up on me! Further calls went unanswered. Speaks volumes for the way this shower treat people.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Anyone had any problems with Acumen lately? I completed a survey with them Tuesday or Wednesday of last week which took me over the 1000 points so I ordered my reward. Usually they're very good and you get the voucher from All Gifts within a couple of days but I haven't received it. I emailed Acumen earlier this week and have had no reply. It's a shame because I always found them really quick at replying and sorting things out if you have a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭mjv2ydratu679c

Toxica wrote: »
    Anyone had any problems with Acumen lately? I completed a survey with them Tuesday or Wednesday of last week which took me over the 1000 points so I ordered my reward. Usually they're very good and you get the voucher from All Gifts within a couple of days but I haven't received it. I emailed Acumen earlier this week and have had no reply. It's a shame because I always found them really quick at replying and sorting things out if you have a problem.

Yeah same thing happened me last week. Still no voucher and no reply to email asking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Toxica wrote: »

Same here too - no response and no voucher code :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I just reached another €10 with IO today. Total for the year:

Irish Opinions €60 (Tesco)
    Acumen €30 (Allgifts.ie voucher)
    Red C €20 with RedC (yawwwwn!!)
    Ideas Panel €20 (Boots)

Just cashed in another €20 (Tesco again) with Irish Opinions today.

Advertisement