Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I have a broken email invitation from RED C. The button and link both lead to "localhost". (Did somebody screw up, or is it spam?)

Anyway, good news! I have been accepted to Userneeds after filling out a survey on the One4All website. I got to it by clicking a competition link on JustEat's Facebook page. So, if anyone's interested in getting another source of vouchers...

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭scientist

i got that too. 3 euro? It went into my spam folder which it wouldn't normally do, so bit iffy definetly.

By the way, the long 3 hour survey that i did on mysurvey.ie that errored out at the end, I just got the 1500 points credited to my account just now. I had taken screen shots at the time after each part of the survey and included them with my complaint to them. Thankfully it has paid off. The 3 hr one i did for irishopinions has still not credited me but i had no evidence for that. Happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mum52003

I found this to be one of the better sights

• Registered Users Posts: 68,782 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Discovered something potentially useful if people have the ability to do this but haven't noticed - finding it far faster to do most surveys on the touchscreen on my new laptop than with the trackpad... some drag/drop ones do not work though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

scientist wrote: »
    By the way, the long 3 hour survey that i did on mysurvey.ie that errored out at the end, I just got the 1500 points credited to my account just now. I had taken screen shots at the time after each part of the survey and included them with my complaint to them. Thankfully it has paid off. The 3 hr one i did for irishopinions has still not credited me but i had no evidence for that. Happy days!

Wow thanks for letting us know, I have just checked and got my points also added, I thought they are scammers because they didn't answer me for like 3 weeks on multiple mails. If not you I wouldn't even check as I was too mad on them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Got mine today too!! Happy out as I thought I wasn't going to. Thankfully I had the screen shots also due to the heads up from others on this thread:D

I have a broken email invitation from RED C. The button and link both lead to "localhost". (Did somebody screw up, or is it spam?)

Anyway, good news! I have been accepted to Userneeds after filling out a survey on the One4All website. I got to it by clicking a competition link on JustEat's Facebook page. So, if anyone's interested in getting another source of vouchers...

I've got accepted also, after that short survey, so thank you very much!

Found a userneeds survey on met.ie . So, do I just wait now and see do they send me email?

I'm in, i got an email :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mishonee wrote: »
    I've got accepted also, after that short survey, so thank you very much!
    Found a userneeds survey on met.ie . So, do I just wait now and see do they send me email?

Don't expect to get rich any time soon with userneeds.

• Site Banned Posts: 24 mcmananam1980

how do i sign up for these survey
    i would like some supplemental income
    i have worked on mechanical turk but too much, okay?

how do i sign up for these survey
    i would like some supplemental income
    i have worked on mechanical turk but too much, okay?

If you beat 300 a year you'll be very lucky and very little of it is cash.

The sites are all listed here - Google them and signup is on the front page, except userneeds which there are details for here.

• Site Banned Posts: 24 mcmananam1980

wow very little
    mechanical turk is not so great - lot of work, little momey

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Posted on this back in November about an issue with a RedC survey. I emailed RedC and they told me it was a technical error on their partner's website and I would be credited with the €4.
    In December I just happened to notice that I wasn't actually credited with the €4 from November, to which I emailed them again. They then told me the survey was due to finish within the next few days and my account would reflect that once the survey ended.
    So far I still haven't been credited. Emailed them last week explaining the situation and so far there's no reply. Account is currently on 45, was hoping to push it over 50 by the end of this month.
    Just wondering, do you usually track your surveys with RedC, that you have been credited for all your surveys etc.?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Just seen that I got mine aswell, happy days :-)

Just noticed how Userneeds points cashout doesn't scale evenly - 8,000 points for €10 but 40,000 is €65. Has anyone on here ever got enough points to get close there? I'm just after cashing out a second 8,000 in well over a year since I started

Makes sense as there is an admin cost to each cashout - sites with higher minimums do pay more too (RedC particularly).

Has anyone else received the Millward Brown door to door survey book?
    I started mine lastnight its a huge booklet of all types of questions that you post back to them.
    Supposedly get a €25 preloaded mastercard for doing it
    worth a try i guess!

Cork2015! wrote: »
    Has anyone else received the Millward Brown door to door survey book?
    I started mine lastnight its a huge booklet of all types of questions that you post back to them.
    Supposedly get a €25 preloaded mastercard for doing it
    worth a try i guess!

I haven't. Sounds interesting tho.

Mishonee wrote: »
    I haven't. Sounds interesting tho.

Its a huge book with 130 pages but i have been doing a few pages here and there and hope to get it sent off next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Its a huge book with 130 pages but i have been doing a few pages here and there and hope to get it sent off next week

How did you come across this one?

A guy knocked on our door 2 weeks back and took our name/address and gave us a reference number to put on the booklet so it will be linked back to us a stamped envelope to send it back in.
    He said most houses weren't interested in taking one I was very very surprised at this, who wouldn't want to earn €25 by filling out a few questions while you are watching tv in the evenings?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

A guy knocked on our door 2 weeks back and took our name/address and gave us a reference number to put on the booklet so it will be linked back to us a stamped envelope to send it back in.
    He said most houses weren't interested in taking one I was very very surprised at this, who wouldn't want to earn €25 by filling out a few questions while you are watching tv in the evenings?!?!?!

My mum got one of these a year or two ago and she was so delighted at the thought of a free €25 for just ticking a few boxes! 4 or 5 days later she was fuming, having spent a couple of hours each day carefully trawling through it and still only about halfway through :D she begged me to finish it for her, which I did in the space of a couple of hours (I'd be much more used to the whole survey thing than her so more practiced at skimming over irrelevant bits and looking out for keywords etc). Going back over and correcting the bits she did took a lot longer.
    If you're not used to doing surveys, it's not the easiest €25 you'll ever earn, that's for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Conchir

Anyone do an IO survey on Christianity? Just finished it there, some really poorly phrased questions and answers throughout. Entire sections didn't apply, with no 'Other' options a lot of the time. Why not screen people out?

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

I got the same survey on the same day this week from two different survey companies: Mobrog and Irish Opinions. The survey originated from a source called 'Morar'. I tackled the Mobrog (€1.50) survey first and was almost immediately screened out when I clicked on the option to say I did not work in Dublin. So I checked my other email account and the Irish Opinions survey promised €1.00. Seeing that 'Morar' was the same source as the Mobrog survey I made sure to click on the option that I did work in Dublin and was able to complete the survey.

cbreeze wrote: »
    I got the same survey on the same day this week from two different survey companies: Mobrog and Irish Opinions. The survey originated from a source called 'Morar'. I tackled the Mobrog (€1.50) survey first and was almost immediately screened out when I clicked on the option to say I did not work in Dublin. So I checked my other email account and the Irish Opinions survey promised €1.00. Seeing that 'Morar' was the same source as the Mobrog survey I made sure to click on the option that I did work in Dublin and was able to complete the survey.

Admitting dual conpletion and fraudlient answers is a quick way to get accounts closed by sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Just got invited to a survey with IO on pirated content. Finished the ENTIRE survey (Finally, let us ask some questions about you) only to be told I had been screened out!

They will nearly always pay you for those of you complain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Is anyone else experiencing radio silence from acumen?

I haven't had a survey from them since late last year.....my mother and sister have received a good few surveys with them over the last few weeks. I thought that maybe the surveys they received may not have matched my profile....but they were very general surveys, similar to the types I received from them before.

I dropped acumen an email last week, but have heard nothing back.....
    My account is still active, so not sure how to proceed

• Advertisement

Is anyone else experiencing radio silence from acumen?

I haven't had a survey from them since late last year.....my mother and sister have received a good few surveys with them over the last few weeks. I thought that maybe the surveys they received may not have matched my profile....but they were very general surveys, similar to the types I received from them before.

I dropped acumen an email last week, but have heard nothing back.....
    My account is still active, so not sure how to proceed

I have had very very few also, I think the last one I did was in November. I did get one in early January but I got screened out of it

Advertisement