Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

malcy wrote: »
    Has anyone else tried to do the €5 survey offered by RedC yesterday? It's by one of their partners 'Haystack'. It wont let me progress past the 3rd question! I click 'None of these/Other' and then next but it tells me i haven't selected anything which i clearly have.

I was also able to complete it.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,782 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I managed to complete that Haystack survey when paid an awful lot less for it by IO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

Has anyone else tried to do the €5 survey offered by RedC yesterday? It's by one of their partners 'Haystack'. It wont let me progress past the 3rd question! I click 'None of these/Other' and then next but it tells me i haven't selected anything which i clearly have.
    Worked alright for me yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I think I got bumped out of that one for clicking 'None of these/Other'.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭scientist

They said it was full and i didn't qualify or something! Bummer, 5 euro is good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Just checked my IO account and I've been credited for the €19 survey! Woo hoo! :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

RoYoBo wrote: »
    Just checked my IO account and I've been credited for the €19 survey! Woo hoo! :):):)

Me too! Me too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Me three!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

me 4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭scientist

Hi all, well i just logged into irish opinions and i finally gor the 19 euro for the 3 hour survey. Just cashed in 20 euro of tesco vouchers. Happy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Anyone else getting errors on Irish opinions today?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭emmetfahy

I've done plenty of surveys and reached the 10 limit often

Naid23 wrote: »

I have finished 2 surveys today from IO without any problems. I'm logging normally, no errors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Naid23 wrote:

Not today but last night I didn't the usual page at the end of a survey where you give the star ratings. I suspect I wont be paid for that survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Anyone else getting those "Share your thoughts" emails from IO? I've gotten a few and every time I've clicked into the link I get the "there are no available surveys".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Westeros wrote: »
    Anyone else getting those "Share your thoughts" emails from IO? I've gotten a few and every time I've clicked into the link I get the "there are no available surveys".

So, i'm not the only one, have gotten 3 in the last 2 days. No value attached to them just "share your thoughts". Like you all of them appear to have been dead ends

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Westeros wrote: »

No but I keep getting a reminder one from Red C.
    "Reminder please complete this survey for 3 euro"
    Have got it about 5 times now but each time I get screened out which to be fair never really happens with Red C.
    The annoying part is that I've been at 46 euro for the past month and a half:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭1moo345

RoYoBo wrote: »

Me too, what is this from?

Was it a few weeks ago the really long three part one?

1moo345 wrote: »
    Me too, what is this from?

Was it a few weeks ago the really long three part one?

Yep, that one exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭1moo345

Mishonee wrote: »
    Yep, that one exactly.

OMG I thought that was only worth 4e or something? I did complain at the time because I didnt' even get that but wow what a nice surprise :)

That survey did take forever haha

• Advertisement

1moo345 wrote: »
    OMG I thought that was only worth 4e or something? I did complain at the time because I didnt' even get that but wow what a nice surprise :)

That survey did take forever haha

I know right :D

I must honestly say I didn't expect them to pay. Thought it's lost.
    MySurvey has paid 19€ also, I guess I was just too pessimistic :pac:

It is never a good idea to do the same survey on two sites - you run the risk of poisoning both accounts.

L1011 wrote: »
    It is never a good idea to do the same survey on two sites - you run the risk of poisoning both accounts.

How would they know? Two completely separate companies AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

tallpaul wrote: »
    How would they know? Two completely separate companies AFAIK.

The company collating the info will notice the near identical results (and may be able to tell with 100% certainty due to browser cookies, IPs etc) and will inform both panels; likely not pay either of them for your contribution either.

L1011 wrote: »
    The company collating the info will notice the near identical results (and may be able to tell with 100% certainty due to browser cookies, IPs etc) and will inform both panels; likely not pay either of them for your contribution either.

Interesting thanks. Fortunately I did the €19 survey for two different survey companies on two different machines on two different internet networks.

tallpaul wrote: »
    Interesting thanks. Fortunately I did the €19 survey for two different survey companies on two different machines on two different internet networks.

If the registered address for provision of rewards is the same for both you are still running a huge risk.

We get people complaining about sites just stopping giving them surveys or getting "data inconsistency" errors - this causes it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

That's a very good question. Especially that they assure about confidentiality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Has anyone been credit the €5 from the last big red C one?

Hoping to get it soon so i can cash out at the end of the month.

Advertisement