Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Naid23 wrote: »
    Has anyone been credit the €5 from the last big red C one?

Hoping to get it soon so i can cash out at the end of the month.

Not yet for me - they sometimes take a long time to credit. You notice it more when you're waiting on a payment to reach 50 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

Just did a survey all about heartburn/indigestion, IBS etc and then randomly at the end get a load of questions about Trump!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,782 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Just did a survey all about heartburn/indigestion, IBS etc and then randomly at the end get a load of questions about Trump!

There's jokes there I don't think its appropriate to make...

I unsubscribed from Toluna emails a while back but they still sent me one today. Very bad data management there.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Was screened out of that because I don't fit the profile. Missed saying my piece about Trump so!

Tasty RedC survey for €5 just in tonight which asks about voting intentions in a possible general election and also opinions about healthcare provision.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,969 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Did an IO one about investment advice, life insurance, pension and got this on the last page - anyone else?

"Sorry, there is a problem processing your request. Please try again later."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭JosephDoyleIre

Hi all

I'm fairly new to this, so decided to sign up to Irish Opinions and Red C having seen this thread

I filled out a complete profile for IO, they sent me a good few surveys and I did all of them until I reached €8.75 - now I haven't gotten any in two days... not quite panicking yet, but I have read a few people saying that this seems to be a trend? That they stop sending surveys so that you can't actually get rewards? I'm not sure if there's any truth in this, just wanted to hear people's opinions

As for Red C, I tried to sign up and got an error message. Then I got an email from them telling me about a €5 survey which I completed using the link in their email, but then wasn't able to sign in to Red C. I tried to email them through the email address on their website but the address didn't work. I tried "forgot password" today and was told that my email address wasn't linked to any accounts, so decided to sign up again. That seemed to be going fine but I never received a confirmation email.

Are those types of issues normal for Red C? Is it generally unreliable? The fact that a single survey was €5 (and there's reports of a €19 one on this thread) certainly makes it seems like an attractive prospect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

Hi all

I'm fairly new to this, so decided to sign up to Irish Opinions and Red C having seen this thread

I filled out a complete profile for IO, they sent me a good few surveys and I did all of them until I reached €8.75 - now I haven't gotten any in two days... not quite panicking yet, but I have read a few people saying that this seems to be a trend? That they stop sending surveys so that you can't actually get rewards? I'm not sure if there's any truth in this, just wanted to hear people's opinions

As for Red C, I tried to sign up and got an error message. Then I got an email from them telling me about a €5 survey which I completed using the link in their email, but then wasn't able to sign in to Red C. I tried to email them through the email address on their website but the address didn't work. I tried "forgot password" today and was told that my email address wasn't linked to any accounts, so decided to sign up again. That seemed to be going fine but I never received a confirmation email.

Are those types of issues normal for Red C? Is it generally unreliable? The fact that a single survey was €5 (and there's reports of a €19 one on this thread) certainly makes it seems like an attractive prospect.

As for IO, I've cashed out 70 € since the beginning of this year and I'm at 4,75€ now. It happens sometimes that they forget about me for couple of days, but then I get few surveys in one day f.e.

As for RedC, some people say good words about them, I have mixed feelings. I'm stuck at 27 € since almost 2 months, so it is not really a ground shaking gaining :D In that time I've got 30 € from Toluna...

Really hard to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Hi all

It can take a while to get going in IO and a few days, or even a week with no new surveys in not it unusual. I have cashed out €60 this year already.
    RedC pay better but can be slow. I haven't had much from them this year at all and got several hundred a year in other years.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Hi all

It really depends. It is not unusual to have been busy after signing up and then slowing a bit. I have cashed out €40 this year and one more survey will see me at €50. IO can be quiet for a few days and if this is the case you nearly always get more than one survey email in a day when they come back. Try using the 'take a survey' option on IO's site when your emails are quiet, some times you can get more surveys this way.

RedC can definitely be slower but they pay better. I've just cashed in a cheque for €50 from RedC and I have €20 built back up on the account which is moving slightly quicker than normal.

Received 3x invites for a €5 RedC today and screened at the same question about education level. Can only assume its the same survey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

L1011 wrote: »
    Received 3x invites for a €5 RedC today and screened at the same question about education level. Can only assume its the same survey.

I'm the same. Got an invite on 3 separate occasions today & lost it after 3rd level education question. Notification screen stated that they already had enough partipcants that matched my criteria

I wonder are they expecting someone to suddenly get a post-grad during the course of the day; or trying to catch people who'll lie to get in to surveys or something else up.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

L1011 wrote: »

Exact same. Screened out after third level education answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Also screened out at the qualification question...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Just reached my first cash out on Idea Panel. Could someone give me an idea of how long it takes for giftcards to come out?
    Not in a rush, just like to have an idea of timeframe. thanks

Just reached my first cash out on Idea Panel. Could someone give me an idea of how long it takes for giftcards to come out?
    Not in a rush, just like to have an idea of timeframe. thanks

I've ordered my gift card at 9th February, still didn't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

I find irish opinions very satisfactory but not so with red c they credited me 5 euro correctly for doing a survey the other day only to confiscate it back again a few days later
    after umpteen tries have only reached 35 after 18 months

I find irish opinions very satisfactory but not so with red c they credited me 5 euro correctly for doing a survey the other day only to confiscate it back again a few days later
    after umpteen tries have only reached 35 after 18 months

Why did they confiscate it?

don't know they have nt replied to any of my queries

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tessafisher

I was able to complete it fine. Maybe drop them an email.
    Hi. I completed that Haystack too on Red c on Feb 14th. At the end, the screen showed that I had earned 5 euros. My balance was already at 46. They still haven't added the 5 points, which would have got me to 51 and I could have got payment at the start of this month. I emailed them 3 times in the last couple of weeks to ask them when the points would be credited to my account. They just don't bother answering! Does anybody else think this is totally disrespectful to all of us who do their surveys? It's such bad customer service and really discourteous. Is there any other email address to complain to about Red C's really ignorant customer service e-mail service?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

I've done 3 Red C surveys since I signed up just over a week ago. Points haven't been credited for any of them yet. I know it can take a while but I thought I might have seen one of them come through by now.

Still waiting on that €4 from IO for a couple weeks now too.

I think it's awful. You should have been credited for at least one of them by now by Red C. And the same goes for the money from IO.

I think it's very clear that they have total contempt for people doing the surveys.

I'm particularly shocked by Red C's failure to answer queries on their customer care e-mail. They are a very reputable Research Survey company. And the way they're treating people now is the way a scam dodgy outfit behaves. Can't understand it.

I wouldn't mind so much having to wait a bit longer for points to be credited or payments to come, if they just answered me and explained where I stand.

We put so much time into those surveys and it's only natural to be worried when you don't see any acknowledgement that you did the survey.

Wouldn't it be so easy just to answer your query, tell you your survey went through without any computer glitches, and you have to wait a couple of weeks or whatever before the points are added on?

Communication is the most important part of any organisation's business. If they don't communicate with you, they cause fear and worry and anger in people. They should know that very well.

Btw did you see the message they have on their home page? They are complaining that too many people are querying why they aren't seeing their points added. They finish their message by saying we should all show more patience.

So patronising and insulting. And this blanket message is supposed to let them off the hook to reply to anyone individually! Very very shabby

Hope you get some progress soon.

anybody ever find their credit taken away again like happened to me
    I ve done another one since for 5 has nt been credited
    have a feeling they will be getting two surveys done for the price of one

anybody ever find their credit taken away again like happened to me
    I ve done another one since for 5 has nt been credited
    have a feeling they will be getting two surveys done for the price of one
    What survey company was that?

company was red c polls I find themvery unsatisfactory and will be unsubscribing when I reach 50euro which took 2 years to reach
    I find the company called irish opinions very good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Finally been credited the €5 one from red C from the start of Feb.

got my lost 5 euro credit back this morning many thanks
    had nearly given up and was on th point of un subscribing

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Anyone else finding OpinionWorld a bit pathetic recently? Can't remember the last time I completed a survey on there. I can get an email about a survey and open it within seconds but when I get to the survey it says 'Unfortunately this survey is now closed'. Complete waste of time.

malcy wrote: »
    Anyone else finding OpinionWorld a bit pathetic recently? Can't remember the last time I completed a survey on there. I can get an email about a survey and open it within seconds but when I get to the survey it says 'Unfortunately this survey is now closed'. Complete waste of time.

Last survey I've got was at 8 March from them. Before 23 February and 24 Feb. It can't compete with other panels, but I can't say they send me nothing.

• Advertisement

I also got the 5 points credited today with an apology from Red C. I'm so glad. They also e-mailed me before that, to explain why there was a delay. If they continue that kind of proper good customer service, it would be great.

Advertisement