Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

L1011 wrote: »
    I've a RedC third party survey that hasn't credited yet and would put me over the 50. Have a distinct feeling it'll be mid May before I see that cheque though.

I was €4 short so had given up for this month but got a €5 survey yesterday which credited right away so took me over the €50 so happy out. Maybe you might get one today that will put you over hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

Cork2015! wrote: »
    I was €4 short so had given up for this month but got a €5 survey yesterday which credited right away so took me over the €50 so happy out. Maybe you might get one today that will put you over hopefully

Hehe same situation here. I was on 47 and was sure I won't make it this month. But I've got like an hour ago 5 € one that was also credited right away, so I'm happy to join the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Ah, I only got the 5euro Redc survey this morning.... :(

Thankfully hit 50euro, but given that today is the 1st of the month, guess I will have to wait until May before I receive my cheque; delayed gratification certainly at work here :D

On a side note, Red C have been great as of late, more frequent than usual. Win!

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

On a side note, Red C have been great as of late, more frequent than usual. Win![/QUOTE]

Had a €3 RedC today and a €2 RedC yesterday and was almost complete with both when the site froze and would not let me restart. Grrrrr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

cbreeze wrote: »
    On a side note, Red C have been great as of late, more frequent than usual. Win!

Had a €3 RedC today and a €2 RedC yesterday and was almost complete with both when the site froze and would not let me restart. Grrrrr![/quote]

I had 2 surveys from RedC freeze and crash on me yesterday. Both at or close to the very end. One was on gardening and buying plants. The other was around buying a house.

Is there any point contacting them? Have to say though i have gotten plenty of surveys off them in the last week or do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Owryan wrote: »
    Had a €3 RedC today and a €2 RedC yesterday and was almost complete with both when the site froze and would not let me restart. Grrrrr!

I had 2 surveys from RedC freeze and crash on me yesterday. Both at or close to the very end. One was on gardening and buying plants. The other was around buying a house.

Is there any point contacting them? Have to say though i have gotten plenty of surveys off them in the last week or do[/QUOTE]

Got through the gardening one no problem, got one today on crisps, porridge and butter and it crashed at 70%. Would have taken me to €40!

I've got an error during the gardening one also. Contacted them with details, maybe they can do something before it gets closed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Yeah from my experience REDC will follow up queries like this, its worth your while sending an email to info @ redclive.ie. Give them the survey number(s) and a description of what happened.

Mishonee wrote: »
    I've got an error during the gardening one also. Contacted them with details, maybe they can do something before it gets closed :)

Do, they credited me for the gardening one, said they could see i had completed it.

However they had no record for the other one, still tho it brought me to the magical 50

They have answered me to try to enter the survey after 30-40 mins so I did and I could complete the gardening survey. I'd prolly try to do that anyway but glad they bothered to answer me so quickly. I've got the cheque today also so I'm double happy :D

• Advertisement

Just wondering, on RedCLive, is the event date the date the invitation was sent to you, or the date you completed the survey? Was sitting on €34 after one I did yesterday, but was sure it was already on that before I did the survey. Just did a €5 one and went straight to €39 but the most recent event date before that is the 7th?

"Your reward account will only be credited with points earned on a survey once that survey is closed. This might be after as little as 1 day, or as long as 3 months, as different surveys run for different lengths of time."

"Your reward account will only be credited with points earned on a survey once that survey is closed. This might be after as little as 1 day, or as long as 3 months, as different surveys run for different lengths of time."

That might explain it then, thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 scoiltreasa

I've got nothing from redc or irish opinions the past two weeks :( . Anyone else have a similar experience?

I've got nothing from redc or irish opinions the past two weeks :( . Anyone else have a similar experience?

Gotten 2x4 and 1x5 off redc this week but very little from io or opinion world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

1x €4 and 1x €3 from redC this week and 6 totalling €5.50 from Irish Opinions this week. €1 and €6.25 last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tessafisher

Has anybody received any cheques this month from Red C? I am due one since last month, but maybe they haven't been posted out yet this month. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Has anybody received any cheques this month from Red C? I am due one since last month, but maybe they haven't been posted out yet this month. Thanks.

Still a bit early for the red C cheques. Wait til about the 20th

Still a bit early for the red C cheques. Wait til about the 20th

Great. Thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I ordered boots vouchers on 10th and 21st of March, no sign of them yet, is this normal?

• Advertisement

I've got mine at 10th April

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I ordered boots vouchers on 10th and 21st of March, no sign of them yet, is this normal?

Ordered from IO?

I've got mine at 10th April

Really? Thanks for that. Hopefully, they send out different batches at different times.
    Bit concerned, as I changed address. I updated the new address in my profile, but I hope they didn't send the cheque out to the old address.

Ah well, I've emailed them to ask them, so hopefully they'll answer me!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Space Dog

Really? Thanks for that. Hopefully, they send out different batches at different times.
    Bit concerned, as I changed address. I updated the new address in my profile, but I hope they didn't send the cheque out to the old address.

Ah well, I've emailed them to ask them, so hopefully they'll answer me!

Haven't gotten mine either...

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

pgj2015 wrote: »

Ordered on March 21st and still waiting on mine too. Can vary a bit, sometimes they come within 2 weeks, sometimes pushing on a month.
    IO has gone very quiet for me over the last 2 weeks. RedC has been normal enough. Invited to two €4 surveys and one €5 this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Ordered from IO?

yes Irish opinions

They must have some delay because I'm waiting since 23rd for 4 gift cards. I've emailed them today to ask about it as it was always max 9 days for delivery for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Space Dog wrote: »
    Haven't gotten mine either...

I haven't got mine yet either

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

is it worthwhile signing up for these paid surveys I see a lot of mention of red c and io I assume because they are the best ones

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

seamie78 wrote: »
    is it worthwhile signing up for these paid surveys I see a lot of mention of red c and io I assume because they are the best ones

Have a read back through the thread rather than us all repeat it, as that's what it's really discussing. Some find it handy money, others don't think it worthwhile and others again seem to have nothing but issues with them. Personally..it's money for nothing.

Advertisement