Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Have a read back through the thread rather than us all repeat it, as that's what it's really discussing. Some find it handy money, others don't think it worthwhile and others again seem to have nothing but issues with them. Personally..it's money for nothing.

its money for your time, I wouldn't call that nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

pgj2015 wrote: »
    its money for your time, I wouldn't call that nothing.

What time? Watching TV or while having my morning coffee is no time lost on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tessafisher

Space Dog wrote: »
    Haven't gotten mine either...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Hopefully we'll get them in the next couple of days?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Hopefully we'll get them in the next couple of days?

Fingers crossed, last time i got one it was much earlier in the month but that was december so they might have sent them early maybe with christmas coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Waiting a month for gift cards from IO. Wish they had a set delivery timeframe. I've waited between 1 & 5 weeks in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Jamiec1326

Hi guys, I have just received a e-mail from RedC stating they are looking for part-time workers.It's 12 hours a week and you need your own transportation.Would it be worth applying for and would the pay be any good do you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Jamiec1326 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I have just received a e-mail from RedC stating they are looking for part-time workers.It's 12 hours a week and you need your own transportation.Would it be worth applying for and would the pay be any good do you know?

Not being smart but why not ask them what the rates are?

Not being smart but why not ask them what the rates are?

Thanks for your response.Yea guess I could try that I was just wondering if yee had any past experience working with them..

I've never had any experience with them or heard of anyone i know working for them but probably worth checking out, they are the best paying survey company out there so they might be a good/worthwhile company to work for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I just found out I won €10 in points with shop&scan! :pac:

Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,782 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Happy days!

Are you sure its only 10? Prizes are usually 50/100

L1011 wrote: »
    Are you sure its only 10? Prizes are usually 50/100

Yep
    Competition Winner 18/04/2017 - Credit 1,000

Now wishing I had won €50 or €100! Ah shure, next time..... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Snow Crash

malcy wrote: »
    Waiting a month for gift cards from IO. Wish they had a set delivery timeframe. I've waited between 1 & 5 weeks in the past.
    Yeah, I'm waiting on €40 in Tesco vouchers from IO for over a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Received that email too. I sent an email to the address they provided looking for some information on the position. Will let you know if I hear back. Did you email them?

Happy days!

Congratulations! Did they email you or did you check the newsletter to find out?

My voucher from IO that I ordered on March 21st arrived today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

What are IO at? You can now only order two gift cards at any one time.
    Before Christmas, you could order up to 5 a time.

What are IO at? You can now only order two gift cards at any one time.
    Before Christmas, you could order up to 5 a time.

I just ordered some vouchers a few minutes ago and was surprised to see that they have gone from 5 a day down to 2.... i have had 2 vouchers go missing in the post recently though so i am wondering did they reduce to 2 to reduce their potential impact if vouchers do go missing?

Email confirmation says please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery, cant remember what this said before but have a feeling it used to say up to 4 weeks?

Westeros wrote: »
    My voucher from IO that I ordered on March 21st arrived today.

Hopefully mine come Monday then.

Cork2015! wrote: »
    I just ordered some vouchers a few minutes ago and was surprised to see that they have gone from 5 a day down to 2.... i have had 2 vouchers go missing in the post recently though so i am wondering did they reduce to 2 to reduce their potential impact if vouchers do go missing?

Email confirmation says please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery, cant remember what this said before but have a feeling it used to say up to 4 weeks?

Think it was always up to 6 weeks. Delivery always varies with them though.

• Advertisement

malcy wrote: »
    Think it was always up to 6 weeks. Delivery always varies with them though.

Ya I have had some within a week and then some taking 5 weeks, I've just learned to take them when they come lol. I do keep track of them now though after 2 lots went missing but IO were great and refunded me

Congratulations! Did they email you or did you check the newsletter to find out?

Thank you! :o

I just checked my account overview (in the rewards section) and saw the lodgement :pac:

I see Irish opinions have expanded the reward catalogue to include iTunes & TKMaxx

The tkmaxx reward is odd as it's in an e-code format... I thought TKMaxx online in the UK only.... Wonder whether it can be used in store....hmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tessafisher

Fingers crossed, last time i got one it was much earlier in the month but that was december so they might have sent them early maybe with christmas coming up

Just got a cheque from Red C today thank God! I hope you guys receive them now also.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

I see Irish opinions have expanded the reward catalogue to include iTunes & TKMaxx

The tkmaxx reward is odd as it's in an e-code format... I thought TKMaxx online in the UK only.... Wonder whether it can be used in store....hmmm...

I got an e-code TKMaxx voucher from Acumen/AllGifts last month and used it instore - it was still hot from the printer :) The minimum available was €50 and it took me over a year to gather that amount (and only minutes to spend it).

Westeros wrote: »
    Received that email too. I sent an email to the address they provided looking for some information on the position. Will let you know if I hear back. Did you email them?

Yea I e-mailed them about the position.I still have not received a e-mail back as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,782 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Vast amount of Userneeds surveys this weekend, more than I've had in months

L1011 wrote: »
    Vast amount of Userneeds surveys this weekend, more than I've had in months

Same as. Huge amount. RedC and IO still quiet enough. Just wondering, have any of ye ever won anything on the userneeds scratch cards or quarterly draws?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I usually get Argos vouchers with my Kantar Shop & Scan points. However, one of them is "unloaded" when we went to redeem it last week.

Has this ever happened anyone else? I'll email S&S next week and see what they say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,969 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Got a few RedC this week, but screened out early of all of them - must be off their Christmas list for some reason.

Advertisement