Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,970 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Snow Crash wrote: »
    I had a RedC survey last night that glitched out at 70% and when I clicked on the email link again it said it was closed, I then went to the RedClive site and logged in and tried the email link again and it worked. I had to put in my date of birth first before it let me continue on from 70% though.
    Thanks, I'll try that next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Thanks - how did you get back into it? Refreshing the last page, or starting out from the link in the email? I've tried both without success.

Sorry for late reply I reopened the link from the email. I have ad blocker installed so I disabled that also, not sure if that was the problem though

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Got screened out of a REDC one this morning because I didn't drink enough fizzy drinks. Only fizzy drink I use is small cans of tonic for the g and t occasionally and obviously sparkling wine doesn't count. Lesson: drink more cans:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

cbreeze wrote: »
    Got screened out of a REDC one this morning because I didn't drink enough fizzy drinks. Only fizzy drink I use is small cans of tonic for the g and t occasionally and obviously sparkling wine doesn't count. Lesson: drink more cans:D

I was screened out when I said I only buy bottles and not cans.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Got a lovely surprise yesterday when I got home, had been waiting for a lot of vouchers and they all arrived at the same time, I got:

€25 prepaid credit card for KANTAR door to door survey book, €15 one for all from shop & scan, €20 tesco vouchers from IO, €15 one for all voucher from ireach & €10 boots voucher from opinionworld

Felt so much nicer that they all come in one go, partner was well impressed, into the Christmas jar they go :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭BannerBoy1

Just wondering but what happens after I get my cheque for red c live surveys? Will my account reset back to 0, or will the extra points carry over. Or can I use the same account again? I'm on the 50 now but if the extra points over 50 carried o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

BannerBoy1 wrote: »
    Just wondering but what happens after I get my cheque for red c live surveys? Will my account reset back to 0, or will the extra points carry over. Or can I use the same account again? I'm on the 50 now but if the extra points over 50 carried o
    If you have, say 53 points, at the end of the month you will get your €50 cheque and 3 points carry over in your account and you continue with the same account.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭BannerBoy1

What happens after I get my cheque from red c live? Will my account be reset to 0? Or will the extra points carry over, and I'll get my next cheque at 100 points? Or will I not be able to get anymore cheques on this account? Just wondering because I'm on 50 points at the moment and I might as well do more surveys this month if they do carry over.

Thanks

Edit: apologies! I didn't realise my last comment was actually posted. Sorry about that. Thanks very much for the response srameen though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Did anyone here take part in the online forum on Chance games for acumen last week?

Just wondering when the vouchers are issued for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Naid23 wrote: »
    Did anyone here take part in the online forum on Chance games for acumen last week?

Just wondering when the vouchers are issued for this?

I did it too, and was wondering the same myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

I did it too, and was wondering the same myself

Just got the voucher emailed there now. Happy Days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

So, with IO now offering Debenhams vouchers, I ordered a few of them but then realised you can only use a maximum of two gift vouchers online which isn't great when the gift vouchers are all only €10. Apparently you can use the gift vouchers in store but can anyone tell me if you can only use two at a time in store too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ivercarter

Hi, can anyone tell me if there are more surveys pages other than io, redclive, userneeds, toluna, opinionworld, acumen, ireach, shop and scan. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,784 ✭✭✭✭L1011

ivercarter wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone tell me if there are more surveys pages other than io, redclive, userneeds, toluna, opinionworld, acumen, ireach, shop and scan. Thanks.

Askmepayme - not much going
    Triaba - even less

Think I got invited to one called "FS Surveys" but never use it.
    Tesco Shopper Thoughts gives clubcard points, useful if you shop there as there's no payout level - whatever you get goes on at the next mailing even if was only 75 points.

The more you do, the more duplicate surveys you get and you run the risk of poisoning accounts (as even as its unlikely you'll give identical answers each time as moods vary etc the answers will be too similar). Find it better to focus on a few and also ditch out of duplicate surveys. Some surveys are so common - there's a regular tracker survey on beer and another on spirits hosted on some domain like ktrmr.com - that you should learn them and only do them when offered the most money for them. Have seen that beer one from 80c to over 2 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

I've been doing Irish Opinions for years but found Red C through reading this thread. Twice I've been kicked off surveys for answering the family question wrong ie the numbers. I don't even know why I get the mental block on it, I see the family every day like!!

Anyone had anything from acumen lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,784 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Survey that will invite you to Userneeds on rte.ie currently

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Toxica wrote: »
    So, with IO now offering Debenhams vouchers, I ordered a few of them but then realised you can only use a maximum of two gift vouchers online which isn't great when the gift vouchers are all only €10. Apparently you can use the gift vouchers in store but can anyone tell me if you can only use two at a time in store too?

I go for Tesco gift cards from IO and was able to use two in the store last time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Just tried to claim 1400 points worth of amazon credit from Opinion World. Clicking the 'redeem' button gave me an error message and my rewards history says the claim status is 'failed' but my account balance is now zero, nothing in my emails to confirm whether or not the transaction went through. Has this happened to anyone else by any chance?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Anyone know does IO Eason's vouchers get paid out as 1 voucher or individual €10's? Says on Easons site that you can only use 1 voucher code per transaction so just checking if I redeem for Easons will it amount to €20 or €10 x2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Anyone get the 5euro redc survey on coffee this morning?

I completed about 60% of it until the URL malfunctioned.....

I tried to complete it again this afternoon, but alas, no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

It worked ok for me, did it on my phone.

I got 10 (2 x£5) Amazon vouchers today from Allgifts via Acumen.

One of them was already redeemed by another account... emailed a complaint...

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Anyone else sometimes relieved when they get screened out of a survey right from the start?

Got offered a 1500 points one from My Survey today to find that it would have taken 3 hours!!! Given that 1500 points just about buys a £10 Amazon voucher, I'm somewhat glad I now have that time to myself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,970 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

That's happened me on a couple of RedC ones in recent months. Look back through the thread and you'll see a tip from someone else about how to get around this. I got screened out of the €5 one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Could have been up €9 from RedC today alone but the surveys arrived at a bad time and they have enough of generic people like me :(

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Umekichi

irish_goat wrote: »
    Anyone know does IO Eason's vouchers get paid out as 1 voucher or individual €10's? Says on Easons site that you can only use 1 voucher code per transaction so just checking if I redeem for Easons will it amount to €20 or €10 x2?

1 voucher per €10, so 20 is 2 vouchers. Got caught out with it before

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Could have been up €9 from RedC today alone but the surveys arrived at a bad time and they have enough of generic people like me :(

Ooooh :(

I got very, very lucky in that I got the €5 and another €4 yesterday (the second one was weird, a load of random questions about insurance, if I drink tea etc). Had one going on my phone and the other on my PC so I wouldn't miss them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Is there an optimum point in the day to see if there is a survey to take in peoples experience ?

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

In the process of completing that €4 survey from IO and cannot see how far into the survey I am. Painful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Snow Crash

I love those GFK surveys on OpinionWorld about what TV programs you watched the previous day. I must of had it about 20+ times now for €1 every time I do it and it only takes a minute to complete.

Advertisement