Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Westeros wrote: »
    In the process of completing that €4 survey from IO and cannot see how far into the survey I am. Painful.

Update: Literally just submitted Part 3 of the survey to be met with the following - "Your session has expired". :eek::(

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MelBri

Same thing just happened to me! I went back to IO and when I try to do a new survey it says that I havent completed the 4euro one but once i click through and get redirected i get "Thank you for your interest but it seems you have already finished this survey."

MelBri wrote: »
    Same thing just happened to me! I went back to IO and when I try to do a new survey it says that I havent completed the 4euro one but once i click through and get redirected i get "Thank you for your interest but it seems you have already finished this survey."

Yeah, the exact same thing happening to me too. I've emailed IO about it so hopefully it will be sorted. Did you? Definitely took me more than an hour too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Can't psyche myself up to do a survey for an hour on IO.

Have run into a strange issue on MySurvey where my account seems to no longer exist. Login form has my details thanks to Chrome's autosave, but it can't even find an account for my e-mail. Strange. Anyone have any ideas? Help Centre hasn't been much good and I can't make a request without an account...

🤪

Yeah, the exact same thing happening to me too. I've emailed IO about it so hopefully it will be sorted. Did you? Definitely took me more than an hour too!
    Yep, I emailed them too so will hopefully hear something back. It definitely took more than an hour, felt like I was never gonna finish that one!

• Advertisement

IO have gotten back to me re the €4 survey. Apparently my internet browser or device wasn't supported so it screened out.
    The information won't be passed on but they are adding the €4 to my account.

Thanks for the update, just got the exact same reply myself and I've been credited the 4euro so it's all good 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jamiec1326

I completed two RedC surveys. One of the surveys I was greeted with a technical error upon completing survey and, the other I was screened out due to not identifying the shape(no image would appear.)These surveys were worth 9euro and I have contacted RedC however, they have not replied now for over two weeks. What should I do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Email them again. They are usually excellent in replying. The shape not showing possibly means your device wasn't suitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

eoins23456 wrote: »
    Is there an optimum point in the day to see if there is a survey to take in peoples experience ?

I haven't kept track of the emails from survey companies - I have noticed, however, that REDC tends to stick to working hours Monday to Friday.

I have gone onto the Irish Opinions site and found surveys there before the email comes around.

I suppose the sooner you work on the survey the better as you are competing with others. I have been screened out of some surveys because I might have left it too late and they had reached their 'target demographic'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Ive noticed thatwith op log into the website. One available there almost everyday

eoins23456 wrote: »
    Is there an optimum point in the day to see if there is a survey to take in peoples experience ?

I haven't noticed any particular trend with the surveys tbh. I find it to be hit and miss.
    For example, yesterday I earned €9 with RedC alone. I had one survey invite from IO and went on to complete 3 surveys having used the 'take a survey' feature. I find I am actually earning more through searching for the surveys on IO rather than waiting for the emails to come through.
    Then, today, absolutely nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Craicho5

Does anyone use Opinion World? I've been using it for a year  with no issues, but I ordered two €5 Boots vouchers in the last two weeks and both have come in pound sterling. I've emailed the helpdesk and they said it's their dispatchers fault and will pass on my details..
    Has anyone else had a similar issue with them or any other panel or any advise on how to get it resolved?
    Thanks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Craicho5 wrote: »
    Does anyone use Opinion World? I've been using it for a year  with no issues, but I ordered two €5 Boots vouchers in the last two weeks and both have come in pound sterling. I've emailed the helpdesk and they said it's their dispatchers fault and will pass on my details..
    Has anyone else had a similar issue with them or any other panel or any advise on how to get it resolved?
    Thanks

I can swap you for Boots € vouchers if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,450 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

In the process of completing that €4 survey from IO and cannot see how far into the survey I am. Painful.

The one in three parts that took about a day to do; I don't think I ever got any money for that. In general I'm an IO fan though.

Wiuth RedC, I've been stuck on 46 or 47 points for the last couple of weeks, the sneaky feckers.:mad:

The one in three parts that took about a day to do; I don't think I ever got any money for that. In general I'm an IO fan though.

Wiuth RedC, I've been stuck on 46 or 47 points for the last couple of weeks, the sneaky feckers.:mad:

Yeah that's the one. It was painful! I emailed them and they did pay out for it in fairness. Give them a shout. There was another €4 one up the other day, less painful and you had the option of taking a break throughout. Didn't think half as long either.

Had the same survey today from RedC and Ask Me Pay Me. But RedC paid €3 against €1.40 from Ask Me Pay Me !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Does anyone know how long the boots vouchers (from Irish Opinions) last? I'm unable to find any information online....I'm thinking 1 year

Does anyone know how long the boots vouchers (from Irish Opinions) last? I'm unable to find any information online....I'm thinking 1 year

As far as I'm aware they have no use by period. They are not numbered or dated. I have saved them up for more than a year without a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,784 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The paper ones are indefinite as far as I know. Even with very solid financially firms I wouldn't hold on to vouchers for long though

• Advertisement

Signed up for RC, do I have to wait for them to send me emails about surveys or is there some where to find them on the site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

MelBri wrote: »
    Signed up for RC, do I have to wait for them to send me emails about surveys or is there some where to find them on the site?

I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the invitations to surveys on your e-mail.

Ah right, just wanted to check, thanks for that

I looked into the Irish Opinions site this morning and there is a €4 (60-65 min) survey on entertainment there. I was screened out after clicking 'none' on the number of children question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

cbreeze wrote: »
    I looked into the Irish Opinions site this morning and there is a €4 (60-65 min) survey on entertainment there. I was screened out after clicking 'none' on the number of children question.

I screened out when I said I had a ford focus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Got my 2nd 50€ cheque from RedC this year today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,970 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Did anyone else get a fairly painful €5 survey from RedC on financial companies? It seemed to be from Irish Life, but it was awful tedious - trying to distinguish between a pile of financial companies across a whole range of criteria that people just don't really think about. I don't rate companies as innovative or trustworthy - I just choose the ones I want to do business with. With the best will in the word, it was hard to come up with meaningful answers.

Did anyone else get a fairly painful €5 survey from RedC on financial companies? It seemed to be from Irish Life, but it was awful tedious - trying to distinguish between a pile of financial companies across a whole range of criteria that people just don't really think about. I don't rate companies as innovative or trustworthy - I just choose the ones I want to do business with. With the best will in the word, it was hard to come up with meaningful answers.

Got it. I don't overthink those kind of questions and say 'none of these' if it's ascribing a trait or personality to a company.

I was screened out on that one early on! I too find it tedious when I see questions which ask my opinion on traits normally associated with human personalities being used to describe massive corporations. I usually flick through these questions with 'N/A' or neutral and then go back and see if there really is something I can truthfully say and agree/disagree or strongly agree/strongly disagree as the case may be and revise the answer before moving on to the next set of questions.

• Advertisement

cbreeze wrote: »
    I was screened out on that one early on! I too find it tedious when I see questions which ask my opinion on traits normally associated with human personalities being used to describe massive corporations. I usually flick through these questions with 'N/A' or neutral and then go back and see if there really is something I can truthfully say and agree/disagree or strongly agree/strongly disagree as the case may be and revise the answer before moving on to the next set of questions.

I don't bother revising my responses. I find the attributing of human personalities to a business entity pointless and treat any such questions accordingly.

Advertisement