Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

MelBri wrote: »
    Signed up for RC, do I have to wait for them to send me emails about surveys or is there some where to find them on the site?

They send them quite often. You get a cheque in the post when you reach the required amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,451 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered, but do you guys generally add a comment at the end of a survey? I feel I should but I generally don't have anything to say except to give out when they take twice as long as projected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered, but do you guys generally add a comment at the end of a survey? I feel I should but I generally don't have anything to say except to give out when they take twice as long as projected.

Personally, No i dont, unless there was an issue with the survey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Red c just sent another out for those that's interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

I only do if I spot a glaring typo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

This post has been deleted.

Funny, brainjuicer are the one's I complain about too, due to the nonsense of a time limit on some questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,970 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I report technical problems, or when there is no progress indicator, or when the progress indicator jumps from 60% to 98% in one question.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,784 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Rarely if ever use that. Occasionally use it to rant about clearly leading questions (the ones on smoking almost always have those) or stupid logic errors.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

I used to take the time to give feedback in the comments box - until I realised they were just offering me a venting mechanism and had no intention of doing anything about complaints, errors or recommendations from a survey 'user's' point of view.

The survey 'designers' must have little imagination to keep trotting out questions that cannot possibly result in any useful data. Somehow, the corporations who 'buy into' this must see value in them, I suppose. A bit like the Emperor's new clothes, methinks ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Craicho5

Snow Crash wrote: »
    I love those GFK surveys on OpinionWorld about what TV programs you watched the previous day. I must of had it about 20+ times now for €1 every time I do it and it only takes a minute to complete.
    You get €1 for these? I only get 50cent/50 points!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Got a handy €4 off RCL this morning about contactless payments, only took me about 10 minutes to go through it.
    Got an email for another €5 one, but got screened out when I said I only have car and life insurance :(

Just done a €4 one with red c about telecoms etc which put me over the 50 mark so I'm due my first cheque :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,451 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

when the progress indicator jumps from 60% to 98% in one question.

I've just done one slightly less extreme version of that, which is kind of stupid on their part. A lot of people with less time on their hands than me would have bailed when they had only got up to 23% after 15 minutes....

Picked up a handy €6.50 from 5 surveys with IO yesterday. None too long nor arduous.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Strum

I've been with them for a couple of years and made over 300 quid in Tesco vouchers, very handy at times. :cool:

How? Be honest. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Did anyone do the match colours to mobile networks survey? Took a strange detour into questions like "what have you drunk in past year" and "tell us symptoms of lung cancer" at the end :/ Short and handy survey though; another €1 in the bank.

🤪

Yeah, i got that one. Thought the same thing when i seen the lung cancer question. Very Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭liam650

Disgrace this morning done a whole 20 min survey to be then brought to sorry we have no surveys available for you, complete farce

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

liam650 wrote: »
    Disgrace this morning done a whole 20 min survey to be then brought to sorry we have no surveys available for you, complete farce

Email them to check. Not sure which survey company had the problem, but most are helpful and will investigate and reward you if there's a problem.

• Advertisement

Anyone know anything about HuddleHub? Saw it hailed as a new survey and research company in Ireland and apparently it works by loading your earnings onto a One4All voucher at €15 intervals. Not sure if you can build this up over time or if you just keep getting €15 vouchers in the post, but it sounds interesting enough since there'd be a wide range of shops to use it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Anyone know anything about HuddleHub? Saw it hailed as a new survey and research company in Ireland and apparently it works by loading your earnings onto a One4All voucher at €15 intervals. Not sure if you can build this up over time or if you just keep getting €15 vouchers in the post, but it sounds interesting enough since there'd be a wide range of shops to use it in?

This was the first I heard of it but signed up there now to give it a shot. I love One4All vouchers especially since Penneys started taking them! Thanks for the heads up..

jluv wrote: »
    This was the first I heard of it but signed up there now to give it a shot. I love One4All vouchers especially since Penneys started taking them! Thanks for the heads up..

Penney's are taking them???? :eek:
    Glad I signed up now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

ShaShaBear wrote: »

First I've heard of it. Looks decent. Seem to paying as good as RedC. Signed up to see how it goes. Cheers ShaShaBear :)

Westeros wrote: »
    First I've heard of it. Looks decent. Seem to paying as good as RedC. Signed up to see how it goes. Cheers ShaShaBear :)

I haven't heard anything since I signed up, but it did say it might be a few weeks before surveys are rolling out. Not sure if that's because its new or they're a bit slower though!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭pgj2015

does anyone know how long it takes ideaspanel rewards to come? ordered an amazon voucher from them about 3 weeks ago.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    does anyone know how long it takes ideaspanel rewards to come? ordered an amazon voucher from them about 3 weeks ago.

3 -4 weeks was how long it took last time i ordered one.

Almost 2 weeks since my last Irish Opinions survey. I know it's peak holiday time but it was never this quiet in previous years.

€180 redeemed with them this year so far though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Almost 2 weeks since my last Irish Opinions survey. I know it's peak holiday time but it was never this quiet in previous years.

Same as that Finley Tiny Fir. And can't get any by going to page either. But yeah before that had good results. Glad to hear it's not just me though..
    Third cheque on way from Red C too..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Snow Crash

Yeah, they've been a bit slow recently for me too. I usually get €30/€40 in Tesco vouchers from them every month.

I haven't got any surveys from Acumen for awhile either.

Advertisement