Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

I had one last week. It took me ages to complete because of my head moving!

Do you have to keep your head steady? I'm assuming they're recording eye movements, if so? Definitely not for me, unless the reward was about €1 per minute, at minimum. It would need to be worth getting dressed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

RoYoBo wrote: »
    Do you have to keep your head steady? I'm assuming they're recording eye movements, if so? Definitely not for me, unless the reward was about €1 per minute, at minimum. It would need to be worth getting dressed :pac:

I'm not sure it's the same survey but the one I did last week I had to stay really still. When I moved it reset and I had to start again. I was basically staring at a very bland looking supermarket.

sugarman wrote: »
    Got one of those last week, said feck that. Its one thing disclosing semi personal info and opinions, but wanting to record/take images is a step too far ...and all for measly euro? Pass!

I think I was a € away from getting my reward. Don't think I'd be doing it again.

I'm not sure it's the same survey but the one I did last week I had to stay really still. When I moved it reset and I had to start again. I was basically staring at a very bland looking supermarket.

I think this was the one I was offered. 20 minutes :eek: Not a chance! Glad I screened myself out of that one. If enough of us did that, they would either ditch the webcam or pay more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

I was tempted twice to do such a survey. Both times it was from MySurvey as once they've offered 100 points +250 extra for agreeing to be recorded and second time 80+250. For 15 min in total. Well in both cases I wasn't credited my points as at the very end of survey, after clicking submit, in both cases a technical error has popped up and I couldn't redo the survey at any point. I've obviously contacted them with screenshots and was told by the person answering me that he can see there was a technical error in that survey but server shows the survey was not completed, therefor I won't be credited and he cannot do anything about that.
    I contacted them again saying I do not allow any of my opinions said in that survey, neither image to be used for any purpose.
    Well I won't take any of this type of surveys again, that's for sure as for this moment I'm concerned it is a pure scam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭pgj2015

anyone having any problems logging in to red c?

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Anybody else have a tonne of surveys coming through today?
    RedC had gone quiet on me the last few weeks, clocked up €15 today and €12 with IO.
    Very exciting evening for myself as you can tell :pac:

Westeros wrote: »
    RedC had gone quiet on me the last few weeks, clocked up €15 today and €12 with IO.

Absolutely nothing here so it must be your lucky day :pac:

Westeros wrote: »

I joined RedC Yesterday and got a €3 and €4 survey!

Are the links always emailed to you or can you find them in your account/dashboard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I joined RedC Yesterday and got a €3 and €4 survey!

Are the links always emailed to you or can you find them in your account/dashboard?

Always emailed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I've been getting screened out of nearly all IO surveys lately. Checked my account just now and I've only earned 6 euro since Aug 4th. I normally earn this per week..:(

jluv wrote: »
    I've been getting screened out of nearly all IO surveys lately. Checked my account just now and I've only earned 6 euro since Aug 4th. I normally earn this per week..:(

I've only really started doing them in about the past two/three week and I've earned about €36 guess I got lucky.
    I'm a male in my early twenties. I've being screen out of a few. I don't really know why they send you surveys when they all ready know your not suitable for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,784 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Demographics have a huge impact on how much you get offered - they need a representative sample not the first 1000 answers basically. The biggest audience for these surveys is female, 25-44 so posters in that age group will get very few.

Way more women than men do the surveys so men will usually get more chances.

The older you are (50+ and higher) the less in your demographic even use the internet (although the % is reducing) so an older male is probably going to qualify for any survey they get.

I've been doing them since I was very young and have found the number I qualify for reducing as I get in to demographics that have more participants.

I've only really started doing them in about the past two/three week and I've earned about €36 guess I got lucky.
    I'm a male in my early twenties. I've being screen out of a few. I don't really know why they send you surveys when they all ready know your not suitable for them.

Yeah I normally do really good with them too so I'm very surprised..hope its just a dry spell and start racking up the money again soon. I use the vouchers I get from surveys to get "treats" for me and they have been making a big difference. When I'm getting close to cashing out time I already have it in my head what it's going to be spent on:D

jluv wrote: »
    Yeah I normally do really good with them too so I'm very surprised..hope its just a dry spell and start racking up the money again soon. I use the vouchers I get from surveys to get "treats" for me and they have been making a big difference. When I'm getting close to cashing out time I already have it in my head what it's going to be spent on:D

My aim is to get as many Tesco vouchers as I can and get them all added onto one card in Tesco and give it to my mother towards the main Christmas shop!

My aim is to get as many Tesco vouchers as I can and get them all added onto one card in Tesco and give it to my mother towards the main Christmas shop!
    Brill idea! And all at the cost of passing free time filling in some questions..can't go wrong..
    Lucky mammy:)

A total of €270 for the year so far from IO but only €17.50 this month. It is never even through the year,

A total of €270 for the year so far from IO but only €17.50 this month. It is never even through the year,

Go you Finley Tiny Fir! I've cashed out 160 since Jan..so no complaints there..
    Just so many screen outs this month...hopefully things pick up..

Anyone have any IO surveys Today? Haven't got one since Saturday morning.(Longest dry spell for me)

Anyone have any IO surveys Today? Haven't got one since Saturday morning.(Longest dry spell for me)

I've had 2 today, but weekends are always quiet for me if we speak about IO.

• Advertisement

Any activity from Acumen? Very slow lately for me.

Any activity from Acumen? Very slow lately for me.

Last one I had was 16/8 - not a lot this year really, as I've only just managed to make one €10 voucher since March.

All gone really slow for me. got a 3 euro one from RED C yesterday and did a 1 euro one today from IO but through my dashboard..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Anyone get a €4 red c one this morning and having problems opening it? Some sgl error

Naid23 wrote: »
    Anyone get a €4 red c one this morning and having problems opening it? Some sgl error

Yes, I emailed them shortly after getting it and no reply yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Naid23 wrote: »

Got 2 surveys off them and having the same issue.

Owryan wrote: »
    Got 2 surveys off them and having the same issue.

Just got a reply from the email. They said to log in again in a few hours and the issue should be resolved!

Just got a reply from the email. They said to log in again in a few hours and the issue should be resolved!

Cool, thanks for the update. €4 would push me over the €50 right before the end of the month. Be nice

Survey loaded for me but it's after freezing at 11%!

• Advertisement

Survey loaded for me but it's after freezing at 11%!

just logged in and got through mine. Maybe log out and log back in.

Advertisement