Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

dee_mc wrote: »
    Srameen, how did you activate it?! I've been trying for the last 20 minutes and admittedly I'm not at my brightest today but I just can't figure it out!

It took a lot of searching and only Google led me to it. The site was no help.

https://www.one4allrewards.ie/activate.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

I've checked all my One4All cards and all seem that have been activated in the day they were sent to me.
    But still it is very helpful you guys share this. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

It took a lot of searching and only Google led me to it. The site was no help.

https://www.one4allrewards.ie/activate.htm

Thanks for that, I had emailed iReach asking them to just activate it for me or send me the link because I had drawn a blank (but laziness meant I hadn't bothered to check Google!). All done now :)

Has anybody been credited already for the virtual bar thingy from RedC?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mishonee wrote: »
    Has anybody been credited already for the virtual bar thingy from RedC?

I think somebody here said they had. So I emailed them. I got a standard response saying that you've to wait until all [HTML][/HTML]the information is gathered. etc.

• Advertisement

I think somebody here said they had. So I emailed them. I got a standard response saying that you've to wait until all [HTML][/HTML]the information is gathered. etc.

Thank you popcorn :pac:

That REDC survey that I just did for €3 took me ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

That REDC survey that I just did for €3 took me ages.

I entered my DOB and they told me I wasn't elegibe. €8 away from cashing out too, was hoping to get it up before end of September.

Is it just me or did anybody else get two surveys Today about incontinence?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Is it just me or did anybody else get two surveys Today about incontinence?

Just the one - mixed with the supermarkets one. Couple of questions thrown in at the end was a bit odd.

• Advertisement

Naid23 wrote: »
    Just the one - mixed with the supermarkets one. Couple of questions thrown in at the end was a bit odd.

I got that REDC one and one with Irish opinions but when I said I had no of the above bladder related illnesses I got screened out.

I did a survey with Irish opinions yesterday. It was about drinks/drink consumption but I didn't get paid anybody else have this issue? It was worth 50c.

I did a survey with Irish opinions yesterday. It was about drinks/drink consumption but I didn't get paid anybody else have this issue? It was worth 50c.

The one with online diary for 7 days?
    I think it will be paid after the survey will get closed.

sugarman wrote: »
    Got it immediately myself, however I didnt get the €1 for the film one I done just before it.

Now you got me curious :D

Today I've got my points for that survey.

Generallly with the RedC survey I get paid instantly however with the survey about crisps/snack I haven't being paid.(I know you've to wait up to 24 hours sometimes) anybody else have this issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,970 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

If anyone gets the €5 invite for RedC, I think (by elimination) that they are looking for people with gadget insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,784 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The formerly Tesco Shopper Thoughts is changing from direct credit (you get the points on the next clubcard statement) to a points/rewards scheme with more options; although Clubcard will remain. You'll need 1000 points to claim

I imagine I'll change to the other options if they're in any way decent; direct earn was handy with the points but it could result in timing issues in future and you could be left for 3 months before you get the vouchers *after* having saved 1000. I was getting about 1000 a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jmcgill16

Has anyone any idea how to change the phone number associated with an Irish Opinions account, or done it themselves? I verified my account with a mobile months ago when redeeming for rewards, but changed network(and number) recently. And they're now asking me to verify my number again when redeeming, but not giving me the option to put in a new one.

I emailed them to ask a week ago but no reply yet.

jmcgill16 wrote: »
    Has anyone any idea how to change the phone number associated with an Irish Opinions account, or done it themselves? I verified my account with a mobile months ago when redeeming for rewards, but changed network(and number) recently. And they're now asking me to verify my number again when redeeming, but not giving me the option to put in a new one.

Not sure how to do it but they can take a good few days to reply in my experience!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭liam650

jmcgill16 wrote: »

Their a disgrace tbh, they don't want to give out the money

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭liam650

sugarman wrote: »
    How? I get €30 per month, every month off them... Any hassle i've had, they generally get back in 24-48hrs Mon-Fri with it sorted.

While their rewards are not great per minutes put in, overall I find them great to deal with.

Literally every one in 5 surveys I qualify for, im at the stage now i just write random answers, they say a 75c survey lasts 8 mins when in reality lasts over 20, complete joke shop

liam650 wrote: »
    Literally every one in 5 surveys I qualify for, im at the stage now i just write random answers, they say a 75c survey lasts 8 mins when in reality lasts over 20, complete joke shop

We must be getting different surveys. I'll qualify for 4 out of 5 and almost always complete them in less time than they project. An odd one is too long, but not many.
    A handy €300 to €400 per year.

We must be getting different surveys. I'll qualify for 4 out of 5 and almost always complete them in less time than they project. An odd one is too long, but not many.
    A handy €300 to €400 per year.

I've being fairly lucky since I started doing surveys in August. I qualified for a survey last night about going back to school and I have no kids.

I've being fairly lucky since I started doing surveys in August. I qualified for a survey last night about going back to school and I have no kids.

Yes, me too. I thought it strange that I said I had no kids for school but it went ahead with the survey.

Yes, me too. I thought it strange that I said I had no kids for school but it went ahead with the survey.

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,784 ✭✭✭✭L1011

liam650 wrote: »

The more "random answers" you give, the more survey providers blacklist you for giving useless data and the less you qualify for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Anyone having difficulty logging into their acumen account today (or this past weekend)?

I tried to reset the password and was instructed to wait between 5-10 mins..... that was 3 hours ago and still no reset email :o

Anyone having difficulty logging into their acumen account today (or this past weekend)?

I tried to reset the password and was instructed to wait between 5-10 mins..... that was 3 hours ago and still no reset email :o

Worked fine there now, for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

No kids either and just done a long one from IO featuring all the back to school offers from the main supermarkets - tv ads, radio ads, newspaper ads, store leaflets. I get a €1.00 but my responses wont be much use. I should have been screened out at the beginning!

Advertisement