Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Did anyone else get an email from iReach last Friday, looking for 20 panelists to answer 6 short surveys on social media usage and video at €25 each, and a bonus of €50 - so a total of €200. They said they'd be calling people for a chat about it this week. Haven't heard anything yet but would love to be chosen!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

fmpisces wrote: »
    Did anyone else get an email from iReach last Friday, looking for 20 panelists to answer 6 short surveys on social media usage and video at €25 each, and a bonus of €50 - so a total of €200. They said they'd be calling people for a chat about it this week. Haven't heard anything yet but would love to be chosen!

Yes, I heard nothing either!

Yes, I heard nothing either!

I just re-read the email they sent and it's to start on Wednesday, so there's still time. Fingers crossed we'll hear from them tomorrow!! Would be a nice little treat for Christmas!

sugarman wrote: »
    Once I read "Webcam" I didnt bother replying:p

Ha ha, I'll just make sure I have my makeup on :D:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

You can always wear burqa on ^^

• Advertisement

When was the last time people received Tesco gift cards from Irish opinions? I ordered my first two on the 20th of August and got them by the 31st of August.
    I also ordered one's around the 30th of August and haven't received them yet.I know it says it may take up to six weeks. I am just wondering has anybody received vouchers recently?

When was the last time people received Tesco gift cards from Irish opinions? I ordered my first two on the 20th of August and got them by the 31st of August.
    I also ordered one's around the 30th of August and haven't received them yet.I know it says it may take up to six weeks. I am just wondering has anybody received vouchers recently?

It is actually interesting you are pointing this out now as I've been worried for couple of days already about my gift cards that I've ordered at 28th of August and still haven't got them. I am with IO for more than 2 years and never in that time I had to wait this long for gift cards, usually it was max 2 weeks.
    I have e-mailed them in the past week and haven't got any reply till now.

Mishonee wrote: »
    It is actually interesting you are pointing this out now as I've been worried for couple of days already about my gift cards that I've ordered at 28th of August and still haven't got them. I am with IO for more than 2 years and never in that time I had to wait this long for gift cards, usually it was max 2 weeks.

My first two came very fast and I was thinking I got lucky and I got in the time they were posting.

My first two came very fast and I was thinking I got lucky and I got in the time they were posting.

I've began to think that someone from other apartments "accidentally" took my envelope with him :pac:

But now it seems like IO have some delays in posting the rewards.
    Well, I'll let you know when they'll answer me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Mishonee wrote: »

Im the same, i'm still waiting on one from the 24th Aug. hopefully they arrive soon.

• Advertisement

Naid23 wrote: »
    Im the same, i'm still waiting on one from the 24th Aug. hopefully they arrive soon.

Have you tried to e-mail them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Vouchers ordered 23rd August arrived here 22nd September. I had emailed them the day before because it was taking so long - never got a reply though.

Vouchers ordered 23rd August arrived here 22nd September. I had emailed them the day before because it was taking so long - never got a reply though.

This calms my heart a little bit, thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I received an invite to complete a basic profiler questionnaire from Huddlehub last night. Tbh I had completely forgot I signed up for it :pac:

Has anyone else been offered any surveys or received any rewards from them yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MelBri

I received an invite to complete a basic profiler questionnaire from Huddlehub last night. Tbh I had completely forgot I signed up for it :pac:

I got the same invite yesterday! Had forgotten about them too

The voucher I ordered in late August from Irish Opinions arrived Today!

No, I signed up in July and haven't got a single survey.

The voucher I ordered in late August from Irish Opinions arrived Today!

Yes, I've got mine also today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I signed up same time as you but haven't heard anything yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

MelBri wrote: »
    I got the same invite yesterday! Had forgotten about them too
    No, I signed up in July and haven't got a single survey.
    jluv wrote: »
    I signed up same time as you but haven't heard anything yet..

Hmmmm....wonder if the panel is actually up an running yet....? :confused:

I didn’t get a login or anything... like there is no personal dashboard or anything, unless I get that at a later stage?

• Advertisement

Are ye guys in the above posts referring to the email that somebody from ireach sent out on Friday?

Are ye guys in the above posts referring to the email that somebody from ireach sent out on Friday?

Well, I'm not. Look back at the quoted posts.

Well, I'm not. Look back at the quoted posts.

Sorry I got mixed up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I just found the profile invite in my spam folder:eek:
    So thanks for the heads up..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Just clicked into 12 different surveys and got sent packing from every one of them!
    I need to start drinking beer :(

Does anybody else have this issue with Irish Opinions?
    I get an email from them every few days containing a survey but when I click into it says that it's not available.

Does anybody else have this issue with Irish Opinions?
    I get an email from them every few days containing a survey but when I click into it says that it's not available.

No. All were fine today.

sugarman wrote: »
    Yep. I dont even bother opening their emails anymore tho, almost every day without fail theres a survey or 2 available to me so I just login.
    No. All were fine today.

Thanks for that. I never have an issue when I log into the website but the e-mails are always playing up on me.

dee_mc wrote: »
    Just clicked into 12 different surveys and got sent packing from every one of them!
    I need to start drinking beer :(

Cheers ;)

• Advertisement

Has many people got surveys from Irish Opinions since last week? I only got one and it involved downloading an app.

Advertisement