Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Has many people got surveys from Irish Opinions since last week? I only got one and it involved downloading an app.

Not much here either....possibly one invite in the last 10 days or so. So unless I log in at "the right time" I get nothing!! I've another 5er or so to get to €100 before I order some vouchers. It's a toss between Tesco for wine or Boots for makeup/perfume.....decisions decisions!!

Also have been getting a few invites from Mobrog and Opinionworld but when I click on the link I get told I don't qualify......blah!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

fmpisces wrote: »
    Not much here either....possibly one invite in the last 10 days or so. So unless I log in at "the right time" I get nothing!! I've another 5er or so to get to €100 before I order some vouchers. It's a toss between Tesco for wine or Boots for makeup/perfume.....decisions decisions!!

Also have been getting a few invites from Mobrog and Opinionworld but when I click on the link I get told I don't qualify......blah!!

Same here with all of them over the past week.

Why wait for €100 to start claiming vouchers? You can only claim 2 per day. I do it every time I get over €20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

I've had 7 surveys completed during last week and from 2 I was screened out if I remember well. Nothing today yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Sponsorship survey - please indicate the degree to which the sponsorship makes you feel closer to the company... on a scale of 'a lot closer to' to 'a lot less closer to'. Ah now.

Same here with all of them over the past week.

Why wait for €100 to start claiming vouchers? You can only claim 2 per day. I do it every time I get over €20.

I've been saving them up since the end of last year :D Wish it was more but ah well. I like to let them build up so I can go on a bit of a shopping spree! What I plan on doing is ordering 2 over 5 consecutive days so they should all arrive relatively close together in the post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I would be cautious of letting them build up encase the company went bust. So, I get the Tesco Gift Cards added to my clubcard so we'll have them in vouchers in November for Christmas!

I would be cautious of letting them build up encase the company went bust. So, I get the Tesco Gift Cards added to my clubcard so we'll have them in vouchers in November for Christmas!

Ah yeah I get that, I just figured with the likes of IO and the companies they do vouchers for, should be around for a long while yet. They freaking better be!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Can i ask how you get them added to your clubcard? Id be interested in doing that

Naid23 wrote: »
    Can i ask how you get them added to your clubcard? Id be interested in doing that

You can ring the clubcard helpline, use an online account or ask at customer services to join the Christmas savings thing. All your points vouvher get added uo during the year.
    You can add money or these vouchers to your clubcard then at the customer service desk.

You can ring the clubcard helpline, use an online account or ask at customer services to join the Christmas savings thing. All your points vouvher get added uo during the year.
    You can add money or these vouchers to your clubcard then at the customer service desk.

thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

fmpisces wrote: »
    Ah yeah I get that, I just figured with the likes of IO and the companies they do vouchers for, should be around for a long while yet. They freaking better be!!

Another reason to collect as you go is that sometimes, especially busy periods like Xmas, the issue of vouchers is delayed more than normal. Better to be waiting on only one or two to arrive than every one of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,971 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Does that mean that you can use the Boost thing to bump them up?

Does that mean that you can use the Boost thing to bump them up?

We just spend them instore but I think you can use the vouchers for the boost thing but I would ask a member off clubcard helpline/team.

Have just received the boots voucher i requested two weeks after the tesco one. Have emailed IO on friday morning and still no response from them and still no sign of the voucher.

Very annoying.

There was a RedC survey back on the 3rd of September worth €4. I think it was to do with alcohol. I received my payment Yesterday!

Hi!
    I just got an invite from RedC offering me a survey worth €5 but I only got credited €3. If you do it faster than the time allocated do you receive less money?
    Thanks in advance?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Hi!
    I just got an invite from RedC offering me a survey worth €5 but I only got credited €3. If you do it faster than the time allocated do you receive less money?
    Thanks in advance?

I hope not, I don't think I've ever taken more than half the allotted time to do a survey :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Hi!
    Thanks in advance?

No, the time YOU take is not a factor. Email them about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Hi!
    Thanks in advance?

Was that a survey based on the National Lottery? My email was for a €5 survey and I was told I’d be credited €3 at the end.

Westeros wrote: »
    Was that a survey based on the National Lottery? My email was for a €5 survey and I was told I’d be credited €3 at the end.

Yes, I e-mailed them Yesterday and got no response yet.

• Advertisement

Westeros wrote: »

Did you contact them about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Sometimes when you click on a survey it's reached its target and they replace it with another one. Maybe the replacement survey was only worth €3 and not €5?

RoYoBo wrote: »
    Sometimes when you click on a survey it's reached its target and they replace it with another one. Maybe the replacement survey was only worth €3 and not €5?

I don't think this happens with RedC but I could be wrong. It didn't redirect my or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

I did that lotto one a couple of weeks back . my e-mail said it was worth a euro. When I finished it I was credited 3.00

gumgum1 wrote: »
    I did that lotto one a couple of weeks back . my e-mail said it was worth a euro. When I finished it I was credited 3.00

I did a lotto one with Irish Opinions as well a few weeks ago. It was mainly about the appearance/cost of scratch cards.
    This one was different tough with RedC, it covered a large range of gambling but mainly focused on the lotto/online lotto.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

I did a lotto one with Irish Opinions as well a few weeks ago. It was mainly about the appearance/cost of scratch cards.
    This one was different tough with RedC, it covered a large range of gambling but mainly focused on the lotto/online lotto.

Sorry I meant I did mine with red c on lotto . I remember thinking at the time it was taking me a lot longer than I taught it would for a euro. When it finished I was credited 3 .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Haven't heard a peep from RedC in a while. Need to get back on Irish Opinions...though I still haven't spent the Tesco vouchers they sent!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Did you contact them about it?

Yes I emailed them about it too. No response as yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Haven't heard a peep from RedC in a while. Need to get back on Irish Opinions...though I still haven't spent the Tesco vouchers they sent!

Yeah, mines been dead for a while now! Was doing IO for ages and getting great returns, but they never seem to have surveys for me now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Yeah, mines been dead for a while now! Was doing IO for ages and getting great returns, but they never seem to have surveys for me now!

I go onto their site every day and usually find a survey that I can complete. There might be a few there that I am screened out of, such as having a degree, too old, or worse, living in the Dublin area! If you get in and complete the survey on hand it gets in ahead of the competition who are waiting for emails.

Advertisement