Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Yeah, mines been dead for a while now! Was doing IO for ages and getting great returns, but they never seem to have surveys for me now!
    cbreeze wrote: »
    I go onto their site every day and usually find a survey that I can complete. There might be a few there that I am screened out of, such as having a degree, too old, or worse, living in the Dublin area! If you get in and complete the survey on hand it gets in ahead of the competition who are waiting for emails.

I only started using Irish Opinions in August and had great look with them. Nothing in the last ten days tough!

Does anybody else have issue logging into there RedC account?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Mac B

Yes, I'm not getting in either, right after they sent me an email today saying they are sending me a €50 cheque!

I think its just their site down.

RedC back online now

Westeros wrote: »
    Yes I emailed them about it too. No response as yet.

Any word from RedC about that survey?
    I didn't get any response!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Any word from RedC about that survey?
    I didn't get any response!

Nope, nothing my side either. I did email them about an issue before and I think they took a few days to respond to that, but everything was sorted. Hopefully hear something during this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

On 30th August I cashed out some Tesco vouchers. I never received them. Contacted them two weeks ago but never received a reply. Sent another email today.

Anyone have any similar problems? If they did send them I'll have to contact An Post as somebody has pocketed them :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

On 30th August I cashed out some Tesco vouchers. I never received them. Contacted them two weeks ago but never received a reply. Sent another email today.

Anyone have any similar problems? If they did send them I'll have to contact An Post as somebody has pocketed them :mad:

I ordered a tesco voucher from irish opinions on the 6th of September and it only arrived today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

I had the same problem. Requested one on aug 26th and it didnt come. Got in contact with them and it took a week before i got a response. They just recredited my account with the 10. No idea what happened the voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Makes even more sense now for the folk saving them for Xmas to order them asap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭liam650

just completed a full survey for 1.50 and at the end after ive done the whole thing it just says we have no more available surveys and doesn't credit my account, complete joke, such an unprofessionally run company , GFS was the survey, complete rubbish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

RedC back in action with 3 surveys today. 3 from IO as well.

sugarman wrote: »
    How long does it usually take to cash in Acumen points? Pending a week now!

I cashed out on 29th Sept and received voucher 5th Oct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

How long does it usually take to cash in Acumen points? Pending a week now!

Sometimes it takes a couple of days, other times in could be longer. Longest i've had to wait was 2 weeks.
    Not sure how its done internally as why the times can differ

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Craicho5

Anyone else notice lately that they qualify for the survey and complete it until almost the end only to be screened out?

This has happened me multiple times in the past 2 weeks with different survey sites - IO, Opinion World, Mobrog, RedC, Swagbucks.. never had it happen so much before, very annoying!

Craicho5 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice lately that they qualify for the survey and complete it until almost the end only to be screened out?

This has happened me multiple times in the past 2 weeks with different survey sites - IO, Opinion World, Mobrog, RedC, Swagbucks.. never had it happen so much before, very annoying!

I have noticed. Mobrog in particular. I emailed them and they said I was screened out after 3 minutes and would get no rewards, while one was actually after 20 minutes and the other 15. And I had completed all the survey questions at that point.

I have noticed. Mobrog in particular. I emailed them and they said I was screened out after 3 minutes and would get no rewards, while one was actually after 20 minutes and the other 15. And I had completed all the survey questions at that point.

This happened me with 3 of their surveys. I emailed them too and they said the exact same thing to me. I told them this was not true, still waiting on a reply.

This happened me with 3 of their surveys. I emailed them too and they said the exact same thing to me. I told them this was not true, still waiting on a reply.

I have decided to keep badgering them about it. There is sometime amiss if they see surveys ending in 3 minutes when members are spending 15 and more on them.

I got a second reply which was a form letter about completing surveys properly. I replied yesterday to say it was quite an insulting reply from them and that I had much experience with surveys and had actually got to the end of the surveys. They replied again this morning apologising that there answer did not indeed address my issue and that they were processing credit to my account. Keep at them.

Got 4 surveys from REDC in the past week. Nothing from Irish Opinions since the end of September tough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Anyone get their RedCLive cheque yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Had a good run of Red C surveys all of a sudden. Must quibble about things going quiet more often :D

🤪

In the latest REDC survey I did they wanted to know would people like them to switch to a disposable credit card!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

In the latest REDC survey I did they wanted to know would people like them to switch to a disposable credit card!

If it could be used online I'd be fine with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

dee_mc wrote: »
    If it could be used online I'd be fine with that!

Yeah I did this one too, supposedly a virtual card that you get the digital information for in your email, but you can pay to get a physical card if you want!

I'm having the same issue - ordered one on the 9th of September, still hasn't come.

You'd think they could check the voucher to see if it was spent somewhere to give an idea of where/if it was pocketed by someone on it's way through the post.

I'm having the same issue - ordered one on the 9th of September, still hasn't come.

You'd think they could check the voucher to see if it was spent somewhere to give an idea of where/if it was pocketed by someone on it's way through the post.

I ordered Tesco cards on the 27th of September and got them Yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

I ordered Tesco cards on the 27th of September and got them Yesterday!

Got my tesco card yesterday too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,784 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I've used 12 in one go before anyway.

• Advertisement

Same here, got 2 I ordered 5 weeks ago.. on top of 1 I ordered 2 weeks ago.

They obviously do them in batches.

Is there actually a limit on how many I can use at once? Usually use one or two on a grocery shop but thinking of collecting them and putting them towards a TV or something.

No limit on the about you can use at a time. I've used 6 in 1 trip no problem.

Advertisement