Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Yeah I did this one too, supposedly a virtual card that you get the digital information for in your email, but you can pay to get a physical card if you want!

I had one of those virtual cards a few years ago and I had trouble getting places to accept it (the verified by visa thing didn't agree with it). Maybe they have improved since.

I'd be happy to stay with the cheques, or even to move to paypal if they want to modernise things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Craicho5 wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue - ordered one on the 9th of September, still hasn't come.

You'd think they could check the voucher to see if it was spent somewhere to give an idea of where/if it was pocketed by someone on it's way through the post.

When I contacted them they apologised and re-credited the amount to my account which leads me to believe they never sent them.

The virtual credit card is a much better idea and far faster. Hope this goes ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

What was the last day people had an Irish Opinions Survey?
    I've had nothing since late September!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Yesterday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Today and yesterday.

• Advertisement

Yesterday!

Thanks.
    I flew up to €70 in a few weeks and since then nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Tuesday.

Tuesday.

Just had a €5 l, survey from RedC on politics and when asked to select attributes of the various party leaders they had the usual Leo, Michael, Gerry etc but also had Mary Lou listed for Sinn Fein. Has there been news nobody told me about?

Just had a €5 l, survey from RedC on politics and when asked to select attributes of the various party leaders they had the usual Leo, Michael, Gerry etc but also had Mary Lou listed for Sinn Fein. Has there been news nobody told me about?

I got that one on Friday!
    The only interesting thing I thought was RedC might be introducing a card for payment instead of cheques.

• Advertisement

I got that one on Friday!
    The only interesting thing I thought was RedC might be introducing a card for payment instead of cheques.

I had nothing about that. I hate those disposable credit cards. Give me PayPal, All4One, Amazon, or a cheque.

I had nothing about that. I hate those disposable credit cards. Give me PayPal, All4One, Amazon, or a cheque.

It was a question near the end of a survey earlier in the week!

It was a question near the end of a survey earlier in the week!

Not today.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Mac B

Not today.

I got the question on the virtual credit card on a survey on Friday, not on today's political survey. I think I would like the virtual Card but would much rather a payment to paypal. Probably not feasible to withdraw from a virtual card to PayPal!

anyone having problem with Toluna? I've 3 surveys waiting to do but they won't load, saying "oops it's not you it's our error, try again later". They sent me an email offering one of they surveys so I replied explaining the problem but not really expecting a decent answer from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Toluna are useless at everything, bluntly.

L1011 wrote: »
    Toluna are useless at everything, bluntly.

I agree, terrible if you have a problem, only good thing about them is I got €15 in my PayPal this week and I'm over half way to my next 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

I did that one today as well, one of the more interesting ones I had in a while. Mary Lou puzzled me also...:D

Aglomerado wrote: »
    I did that one today as well, one of the more interesting ones I had in a while. Mary Lou puzzled me also...:D

I can't remember the words I used to describe Mary Lou! :D

I can't remember the words I used to describe Mary Lou! :D

Oh I mostly certainly remember the words I used. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Last one yesterday. I've earned €10 since 11th October.
    You hardly got one of those emails from them to check if you're still an active member that might have gone into a spam folder and gone unnoticed?

Westeros wrote: »
    You hardly got one of those emails from them to check if you're still an active member that might have gone into a spam folder and gone unnoticed?

The number of emails from them have reduced since they introduced the facility to check for surveys on the website. They may be getting sufficient from members proactively accessing surveys. I'm earning as much as usual but only by regularly check on the site.

Westeros wrote: »

I check my e-mails regularly and log into the account a few times a day. I e-mailed them last night asking them was there any issues with my account.

The number of emails from them have reduced since they introduced the facility to check for surveys on the website. They may be getting sufficient from members proactively accessing surveys. I'm earning as much as usual but only by regularly check on the site.

I've gotten €17 since Oct 1st by logging on a few times a day, I don't wait for emails which I've received very few of.

Oh I mostly certainly remember the words I used. :)

So do I.

She is seen as the leader for ROI the way, erm, the other one that replaced Marty is in NI.

Haven't got that one yet, would have choice words to describe most!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

That Mary Lou v Gerry one looked like it might have been commissioned by a Newspaper looking for a story - "Mary Lou rated twice as favorably as Adams in shock poll - when will he go?", that kind of thing.

Either that or someone in Sinn Fein or a related organisation are doing some number crunching on who should be on their election posters!

Skid X wrote: »
    That Mary Lou v Gerry one looked like it might have been commissioned by a Newspaper looking for a story - "Mary Lou rated twice as favorably as Adams in shock poll - when will he go?", that kind of thing.

Either that or someone in Sinn Fein or a related organisation are doing some number crunching on who should be on their election posters!

FF/FG would all want to know the impact on votes if Gerry goes - there's a suspicion that he's holding back votes in some areas but probably the reason they get votes in others. However we're now so far off topic that we'd need to go to the Politics forums!

Had a userneeds survey bomb out at the final section where it returns to select points/vouchers, queried it and got the points without even the usual slightly snarky reply making it sound like they're only being nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Anyone get their RedCLive cheque yet?

Got mine today :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

cbreeze wrote: »
    Got mine today :D

So did I, actually :pac:

Advertisement