Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Mac B

Got mine too ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Hi!
    I just got an invite from RedC offering me a survey worth €5 but I only got credited €3. If you do it faster than the time allocated do you receive less money?
    Thanks in advance?

Just wondering if you've had any response from RedC in relation to this as yet? I haven't heard anything from them.
    I have just finished a €4 RedC survey and thought of this. I noticed at the end I received the usual message but instead of telling me how much I would be credited for the survey it was just 'your account will be credited with the full amount'.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Westeros wrote: »
    Just wondering if you've had any response from RedC in relation to this as yet? I haven't heard anything from them.
    I have just finished a €4 RedC survey and thought of this. I noticed at the end I received the usual message but instead of telling me how much I would be credited for the survey it was just 'your account will be credited with the full amount'.

I haven't received a response and I contacted them again!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Can't believe I'm only noticing now that IO are offering vouchers for Penneys!! Anyone have any idea how they work, like do you have to print them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Can't believe I'm only noticing now that IO are offering vouchers for Penneys!! Anyone have any idea how they work, like do you have to print them?
    I didn't notice it till you said it either!! And I had just ordered 2 Tesco cards:(
    Not too sure on your question tho. i know when I redeemed a Penneys one on IReach I had to print it off.
    I like to use my rewards for treats for ME so between more sites offering Penneys and Penneys also accepting One4All i'm very happy.
    Plus my favourite day spa is now taking One4All too so I'll be only gorgeous this Christmas;)

• Advertisement

jluv wrote: »
    I didn't notice it till you said it either!! And I had just ordered 2 Tesco cards:(
    Not too sure on your question tho. i know when I redeemed a Penneys one on IReach I had to print it off.
    I like to use my rewards for treats for ME so between more sites offering Penneys and Penneys also accepting One4All i'm very happy.
    Plus my favourite day spa is now taking One4All too so I'll be only gorgeous this Christmas;)

We're heading to Penneys tomorrow to get the kids winter clothes so I've been doing surveys like a madwoman to get the first tenner. €2 off now and not a survey in sight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

We're heading to Penneys tomorrow to get the kids winter clothes so I've been doing surveys like a madwoman to get the first tenner. €2 off now and not a survey in sight :pac:

You can be waiting for 6 weeks for an IO card to be delivered (at absolute worst admittedly) so targetting specific purchase times needs to be done months in advance.

I didn't notice ireach expanding beyond One4All - neither Penneys or Justeat really appeals to me but they will to others. Nearly at 50 quid there now.

L1011 wrote: »
    You can be waiting for 6 weeks for an IO card to be delivered (at absolute worst admittedly) so targetting specific purchase times needs to be done months in advance.

I didn't notice ireach expanding beyond One4All - neither Penneys or Justeat really appeals to me but they will to others. Nearly at 50 quid there now.

The Penneys vouchers are emailed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

The Penneys vouchers are emailed ;)

That's great! Just ordered some and received them instantly. Happy days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Anyone else get the cereal bars survey from mysurvey? I'm totally bemused, I must admit I'd never given much thought to the personality profile of my 4pm 'healthy' sugar hit with a cup of coffee!

• Advertisement

Just got a €4 survey about organic produce from RedCLive. Finished the whole thing and then got told my account would be credited with €3?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Just got a €4 survey about organic produce from RedCLive. Finished the whole thing and then got told my account would be credited with €3?

Same just happened me. I have e-mailed them about it.
    I had similar experience with a survey in the past under credited by €2 and they never contacted me back!

Same just happened me. I have e-mailed them about it.
    I had similar experience with a survey in the past under credited by €2 and they never contacted me back!

Boo! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

MySurvey users, has anyone experienced any weirdness with them lately?
    I noticed my points balance had stayed the same after completing four surveys yesterday evening, so I went to the 'my activity' section and saw that I actually hadn't been credited for the previous 3 I'd completed another day since I last cashed out (I don't have a record of it so don't know whether I completed them or got turfed out or whatever), and today when I logged on again and checked 'my activity' again the details of the ones I completed yesterday only flashed on the screen for a second, to be replaced with the details of the 3 I haven't been credited for earlier in the month...
    I'm guilty of not paying attention to this kind of thing, so I actually don't know whether this kind of craic is considered normal for them? How soon would you usually see points credited?
    I hate the thought of putting the work in and then not being paid!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

sugarman wrote: »
    Had a REDC survey through IO there, weird... Mind you, had it been on REDC id have gotten €4 instead of the measly €1 on IO.

Yeah ive gotten that a few times. Just cancel them straight away cause red c pay much better the IO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Has anyone heard anything more from Huddlehub?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

jluv wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything more from Huddlehub?

Not a thing.

Not a thing.

I got another email off them asking to come in and complete my profile to make sure I get relevant surveys, but that's it!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Craicho5

anyone using shopper thoughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

Craicho5 wrote: »
    anyone using shopper thoughts?

Yes. I've got an invite today to take an alcohol spirits survey from them but after clicking it, it redirected me to the page where I've had to accept shopper thoughts policy ( which I've done already few weeks ago) and that's it.

• Advertisement

Anyone done the weird new surveys with IO, where you're taken externally to examine websites and pretend to purchase services? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Anyone done the weird new surveys with IO, where you're taken externally to examine websites and pretend to purchase services? :confused:

Ive done a couple but not in a long time.
    Hated them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

I have been screened out of every single IO survey this week. Just not my week :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I won't do any that require them putting applications on my tablet.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

I won't do any that require them putting applications on my tablet.

I did it but (€1.50) but on a computer in London, not my own desktop.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Hi,
    I do IO , Shop and scan , red c and my survey they are the 4 I get most joy from. Now I know shop and scan do a receipt scanning thing but I've not got that facility on mine is there any other good receipt scanning app.

peewee_44 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I do IO , Shop and scan , red c and my survey they are the 4 I get most joy from. Now I know shop and scan do a receipt scanning thing but I've not got that facility on mine is there any other good receipt scanning app.

There are none in Ireland at all - Shop and Scan use it as a replacement for the normal scanning, not a bonus feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

L1011 wrote: »
    There are none in Ireland at all - Shop and Scan use it as a replacement for the normal scanning, not a bonus feature.

Oh I didn't know that. Thanks for the reply. It's a shame there are none in Ireland.

There was one, it closed down. The data gained from them is of questionable veracity as people scan in other peoples receipts and if you have any cashback stuff it causes people to buy stuff meaning the data is from induced people and hence no use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭pgj2015

does anyone here use the easons e vouchers? cant seem to use them anymore.

Advertisement