Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Never heard of it but it looks pretty good. They are actually Irish too.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Anyone here ever use Opinions.ie

Just came across their website, but hesitant to sign up in case they’re poorly rated

Yes, haven't heard from them in a few weeks tough!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Yes, haven't heard from them in a few weeks tough!

Ooohhh....what is the frequency of surveys like? Do they pay much per survey? Are rewards voucher based? And if so, what the selection like.....? :)

Ooohhh....what is the frequency of surveys like? Do they pay much per survey? Are rewards voucher based? And if so, what the selection like.....? :)

I got about €10 off them in 2 months. I find you might get a few of them and then nothing! They are paod in vouchers.
    I know easons/euro spar/one4all are there maybe Amazon and a few others.

Anyone with opinion world? I must be having bad luck but I just successfully finished a survey with them on water safety and decided I would redeem my points for an amazon voucher. Went in to the part to put in my phone number to get my code and was taken to a page that said I had broken their terms and conditions!! See reviews on the internet stating they do that a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Anyone with opinion world? I must be having bad luck but I just successfully finished a survey with them on water safety and decided I would redeem my points for an amazon voucher. Went in to the part to put in my phone number to get my code and was taken to a page that said I had broken their terms and conditions!! See reviews on the internet stating they do that a lot.

Heh yes, I've been through that At the beginning of the year. Same thing, when I wanted to redeem my points I've got the same message as you and account terminated. I've e-mailed them to ask how I've broken their conditions and I've got an e-mail back saying they won't be getting into details with me and they are terminating the account permanently. Then I've started to search a bit over the Internet and found out I wasn't the only one going through this adventure but in fact, there is plenty of people complaining about it and all of them right before redeeming points. Scam, nothing more, nothing less.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MelBri

Had the same thing happen to me so i emailed them about it, never found out why it happened but they unblocked my account

Did you get your voucher in the end?

Should have did a google search before I signed up. Are there any others that I should watch out for?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MelBri

Did you get your voucher in the end?

Yep, I did. I've got about 30 euro worth of vouchers from them since I joined in the summer. I find the surveys good when you get them but there's way too few of them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

MelBri wrote: »
    Had the same thing happen to me so i emailed them about it, never found out why it happened but they unblocked my account

Had the same experience, but they unblocked it after i emailed them. Told me in future not to be logging in from Russia.

What if you lived in Russia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Did anybody else get the €1 RedC survey today in which the TSB ad didn't load!

Did anybody else get the €1 RedC survey today in which the TSB ad didn't load!

Yeah, I've had it last week. But they have paid me the 1 euro.

Mishonee wrote: »
    Yeah, I've had it last week. But they have paid me the 1 euro.

I got the €1 as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

I only do irishopinions.ie, never collect the money til this time of year, Had €140 worth of Tesco vouchers delivered today. The whole process of only ordering 2 vouchers a day is painful though

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

I only do irishopinions.ie, never collect the money til this time of year, Had €140 worth of Tesco vouchers delivered today. The whole process of only ordering 2 vouchers a day is painful though

I feel your pain :D I had €110 accumulated and ordered Boots vouchers over the mid term break. I got 3 a couple of weeks later then €80 in one go last week that I'd to sign for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Anyone ever get offered/received a sample of a product that’s due to go to market from a survey?

I completed a beer survey on IO yesterday which requested my delivery address.....

I’m a bit sceptical as to how the company are going to ship beer to me. :pac:

(Don’t think the sample will be in form of beer vouchers as this product hasn’t even hit shelves yet)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

All I ever got was a set of Baileys ice cube trays as I wasn't selected to get the actual Baileys (one of the flavoured ones, chocolate or something). Was meant to get a beer sample for what I suspect became Heineken Light but nothing came.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Am snapping here. 5 Euro away from the 50 cash out on red C. Got invited to a 5e survey - screened out! So close haha

Naid23 wrote: »
    Am snapping here. 5 Euro away from the 50 cash out on red C. Got invited to a 5e survey - screened out! So close haha

I'm almost sure what I'd say seeing that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Anyone ever get offered/received a sample of a product that’s due to go to market from a survey?

I completed a beer survey on IO yesterday which requested my delivery address.....

(Don’t think the sample will be in form of beer vouchers as this product hasn’t even hit shelves yet)

Yes.
    I received 2 cans of 7up.
    They were shipped from abroad.
    I have also given my address in other beer surveys but never received anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Yeah, I got to try out a face cream, a lip gloss and two bars of chocolate back a few years ago. I love trialing products.
    I just completed that survey you mentioned, they never asked me for my address but asked if I'd be interested in receiving the product and I said yes, so we'll see.

Intending to do all my Christmas voucher ordering this week - annoying close on Userneeds, IO and Opinionworld to the next payout level. Will have to sit on the sites looking for surveys as they get released I think!

Just completed an extremely long OP survey for €4

Was nearly 2 hours completing it!!! No way worth it!!!

I did a beer one yesterday and told I would receive some samples....we'll see!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

TheTorment wrote: »
    Just completed an extremely long OP survey for €4

Was nearly 2 hours completing it!!! No way worth it!!!

I did a beer one yesterday and told I would receive some samples....we'll see!!

The 4 euro survey is supposed to be 1 hour. Its the 1st of 3 parts with a total payout of 19 euros.
    I'm just beginning it now so I'll keep an eye on how long the 1st part takes.

You may or may nor receive the beer sample. They won't have actually stated that you will, just asked if you're willing to.

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    The 4 euro survey is supposed to be 1 hour. Its the 1st of 3 parts with a total payout of 19 euros.
    I'm just beginning it now so I'll keep an eye on how long the 1st part takes.

You may or may nor receive the beer sample. They won't have actually stated that you will, just asked if you're willing to.

This survey had 3 parts. €4 in total.

The €19 survey turns up every so often, it takes MONTHS to pay out. You either get €4 immediately (seems to be the max they can do immediately) and €15 later or €19 in one go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

TheTorment wrote: »
    This survey had 3 parts. €4 in total.

€19 in total. I breezed through the three of them in an hour.

Advertisement