Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Naid23 wrote: »
    Yeah, i've had a few. Managed to cash out aswel so happy days.

When did you get the e-mail about cashing out?
    I cashed out Yesterday but they didn't send me any email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

When did you get the e-mail about cashing out?
    I cashed out Yesterday but they didn't send me any email.

I didnt get the email yet. I meant as in i hit the 50e before the end of the month.

Naid23 wrote: »
    I didnt get the email yet. I meant as in i hit the 50e before the end of the month.

Thanks!
    I did also and the €50 has being taken out of the account but I didn't receive an e-mail. I'm just wondering because I changed e-mails and the e-mail normally comes in Today!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Quick tot up for 2017. Reduced to 4 this year.

IO - €200 and €8 on account.
    RedC - €100 and €14 on account.
    MySurvey - €40 and €25 on account.
    Userneeds - €30 and €5 on account.

€370 cashed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Does it take long to get up to those amounts on userneeds and mysurvey?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Does it take long to get up to those amounts on userneeds and mysurvey?

Both are the totals for just this year.
    MySurvey probably the slowest. They send out quite a few survey emails but the rewards aren't that high.
    Userneeds cash out at €10 is the equivalent of 8,000 points. Emails aren't that frequent but just noticed when I was checking my totals that I completed one survey worth 2,000 points. They also credit you 30 points if you receive an email for a survey and are screened out or not in their target group which is a help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

IO =90
    Red C=200+ 13 in account
    Acumen=60
    Userneeds=20 +10 in account
    Ideas Panel=40
    My Survey =60
    Shop and scan =55 plus nearly 20 in account.
    So about 525 euro!
    Happy with that..
    Forgot ask Me Pay Me..cashed out 40 but some of that would have carried through from 2016

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Final figures for 2017
    IO 290 cashed in and 76 on account
    Acumen 90
    RedC 150 received and 34 on account
    Opinion World 38
    Ideas Panel 60
    Apinio 20
    Power of Opinions 30
    Mobrog 70
    Sundry smaller sites 47

So, 815 in total.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

IO=320
    REDC=200+28 on acc
    MySurvey=60
    SurveyYeah=50
    AskMePayMe=46
    Acumen=20
    IdeasPanel=20
    Toluna=15
    Userneeds=10

Total=769, Would have been more than 1k if not all the surveys I was screened out of them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Snow Crash

Final figures for 2017
    IO 290 cashed in and 76 on account
    Acumen 90
    RedC 150 received and 34 on account
    Opinion World 38
    Ideas Panel 60
    Apinio 20
    Power of Opinions 30
    Mobrog 70
    Sundry smaller sites 47

So, 815 in total.
    Opinion World - €150
    Irish Opinion - €250
    Red C - €200
    Acumen - €100
    Total = €700 That's my computers new GPU paid for:D

I would of received more from Opinion World but a glitch in their system accidentally banned me for over a month before they fixed the problem:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Space Dog

sugarman wrote: »

On a side not, anyone having issues logging into Acumen since they changed their site recently?

Wont allow me to login or reset my password (Although 99% sure Im using the correct one anyway) :confused:

Same here...

Space Dog wrote: »
    Same here...

No issues logging in here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

IO - €380
    Red C- €200
    Userneeds - €40
    Ideas panel- €40
    Acumen - €270

Total - €930
    Not a bad year. Helped out a fair bit with buying a new house this year. Paid for our first big shop with the Tesco vouchers from IO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Only €50 from RedSurvey since April (have a balance of 30 or so and missed a couple/screened out)
    €20 from IO with a balance in the teens (I do need to go onto the site more frequently than I do!)

Have to start taking this seriously looking at some of the balances above! :D

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Anyone get their €19 survey sorted or any updates?

ShaShaBear wrote: »

Yes, I got a few bland relies and said I was not at all happy with the response , so they manually credited me.

Yes, I got a few bland relies and said I was not at all happy with the response , so they manually credited me.

Might try that then, not heard a peep from them since they said they'd look into it and credit me with the part of the survey I'd completed. Didn't seem to read the multiple statements I made saying I finished it all! :rolleyes:

Was this the one that took hours to complete?
    I did the first part but never got any follow up ones...

TheTorment wrote: »
    Was this the one that took hours to complete?
    I did the first part but never got any follow up ones...

That's the one. 3.5 hours and you were supposed to get an instant €4 for finishing the first part, and the rest totalling to €19 if you finished it. Never got a cent!

That's the one. 3.5 hours and you were supposed to get an instant €4 for finishing the first part, and the rest totalling to €19 if you finished it. Never got a cent!

I completed the 3 parts (it took an age!!) and I got the €4 alright....was there follow up surveys or extra payment due?

• Advertisement

I completed the 3 parts (it took an age!!) and I got the €4 alright....was there follow up surveys or extra payment due?

3 parts meant an additional €19.

Thanks Srameen

Could you check and clarify that the UPN number is 394914 for that survey dated 29//11/2017 please?

I want to make sure that I am correct before I challenge them, Thanks

Will somebody know when RedC sends out the e-mail about payment. I changed my e-mail address with them and I hope here still contacting me.

Thanks Srameen

Could you check and clarify that the UPN number is 394914 for that survey dated 29//11/2017 please?

I want to make sure that I am correct before I challenge them, Thanks

I don't know the UPN as they manually credited it.

Thanks Srameen
    I just send them an email. I'll update here when I get a response in case anyone else is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Piker1232

Hello to everyone. Does anybody know how to change the profile in IO cause i seams to not qualifing for any survey? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Piker1232 wrote: »
    Hello to everyone. Does anybody know how to change the profile in IO cause i seams to not qualifing for any survey? Thanks in advance

My Profile at the top

Certain age and gender groups just get less surveys due to there being so many people in them.

Note that lying will get caught out as you'll forget what you lied about, give a wrong answer to a catch question and find that surveys stop permanently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Piker1232

L1011 wrote: »
    My Profile at the top

Certain age and gender groups just get less surveys due to there being so many people in them.

Note that lying will get caught out as you'll forget what you lied about, give a wrong answer to a catch question and find that surveys stop permanently.

Can't change anything in there, it saying profile 100%complete.Its not about lying but just to check if everything is correct

I posted last night wondering were RedC e-mailing people again because I changed my email and I was wondering were they coming through. Just received an e-mail of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Conchir

I posted last night wondering were RedC e-mailing people again because I changed my email and I was wondering were they coming through. Just received an e-mail of them.

They're always watching :eek:

:pac:

Advertisement