Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

Conchir wrote: »
    They're always watching :eek:

:pac:

My last survey from RedC was at 15.12, I would appreciate some e-mail also guys ( if you are watching :D )

TheTorment wrote: »
    Thanks Srameen
    I just send them an email. I'll update here when I get a response in case anyone else is interested.

Their reply:

Thank you for your e-mail.

When you have successfully completed this type of survey, the reward is held in pending status until the full study has drawn to a close and the data has been processed. Please note that, depending on the size and complexity of the survey, it can take up to 6 weeks to be rewarded.
    Should you still not have received your credit after the 6-week period has passed, please contact us again so that we may investigate the matter further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

TheTorment wrote: »
    Their reply:

Thank you for your e-mail.

When you have successfully completed this type of survey, the reward is held in pending status until the full study has drawn to a close and the data has been processed. Please note that, depending on the size and complexity of the survey, it can take up to 6 weeks to be rewarded.
    Should you still not have received your credit after the 6-week period has passed, please contact us again so that we may investigate the matter further.

I got that and replied immediately to the effect that such a template of a reply was insulting after the length of time this had gone on and in light of the number of emails I had sent. I demanded a personalised reply with a definitive solution to the issue. They replied to say they would manually credit my account that day - which they did.

I got that and replied immediately to the effect that such a template of a reply was insulting after the length of time this had gone on and in light of the number of emails I had sent. I demanded a personalised reply with a definitive solution to the issue. They replied to say they would manually credit my account that day - which they did.

I like the cut of your jib Finley Tiny Fir!! :)

Ill leave it with them...Ive a collection of Tesco gift cards from them already so am in no rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Did Huddlehub ever do anything survey related, or did we give them our details for no good reason?

• Advertisement

Skid X wrote: »
    Did Huddlehub ever do anything survey related, or did we give them our details for no good reason?

My thoughts precisely.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Back at the surveys 100% now.
    My goal for 2018 is €1,000 in vouchers for Christmas. I habe come close a few times but two maternity leaves meant I reduced them. Got close in 2017 earned approx €600 but stopped in late June as was on leave
    Fingers crossed for 2018

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

About 150 this year down on other years but will get going again.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Has anyone heard anything from ireach or opinions.ie since Christmas?

sugarman wrote: »
    Nothing since before Christmas from either, actually, not a whole lot from anyone since before Christmas.

I was just wondering because I changed my e-mail address and I was wondering could they have being issues with them sending me e-mails.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 FarAndAway

Hi,

I'm new to this, and was thinking about signing up as I need money!

How long does each survey take in relation to money earned?

Thanks in advance!

FarAndAway wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm new to this, and was thinking about signing up as I need money!

How long does each survey take in relation to money earned?

Thanks in advance!

There's no real measure of time spent to rewards earned. Most are short surveys and easily completed while watching TV or suchlike. You'll not get rich doing them and the rate paid is certainly not equivalent to a decent hourly rate. Some are only for pence with an occasional euro or two thrown in. It's a matter of quantity over time.

Just completed one that paid 53 cent and it took 8 minutes.

Edit. 25 minutes of surveys there now and €3 earned.

Opinions.ie is back after Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Fiona Marie

http://ie.top10bestpaidsurveys.net/possible_earnings.php

Does anybody do surveys on this site?

http://ie.top10bestpaidsurveys.net/possible_earnings.php

Does anybody do surveys on this site?

That's just a longwinded route to the various sites you can just sign up directly with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I thinks it been quiet all round. A friend got 2 from red c today so there's some still going out. Must log in and see if there's any waiting for me.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    I thinks it been quiet all round. A friend got 2 from red c today so there's some still going out. Must log in and see if there's any waiting for me.

I got two Yesterday. I didn't qualify for one or already had it done and the other was a third party one so won't be paid for a while.

I got an average of three a day for the past week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

I got an average of three a day for the past week.

From RedC :confused:

Mishonee wrote: »

All round!
    And you can't log in to RedC to find surveys waiting for you.

• Advertisement

Two from RedC this morning, totalling €5

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Naki Lives On

Hi all!
    Never knew of this thread before, until now, and reading back through some of the posts its been a godsend! Been doing surveys 6/7 years now on various sites and reading some of the feelings expressed in the posts here on this thread mirror exactly situations ive been through also. I only discovered the thread by typing derogatory words about a certain site and came across you!! ;-) At the moment im having big issue with IO and their ridiculous responses to credits that have not been added to my account(yes, the infamous 19e one amongst them!) In the past ive let one or two due rewards go without them been added to my account by IO but this time after spending so long on THAT survey ive dug my heels in...but the responses have been so ludicrous and full of nonsense its not funny. Anyway its good to know im not alone and i will continue to fight them knowing that there are others in the same boat too.. until i get the rewards im due! Slan!

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Has anyone done the survey on IO about the 8th amendment? I'm only (what i think is) about half way through it and I'm shocked, It seems so anti-choice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Has anyone done the survey on IO about the 8th amendment? I'm only (what i think is) about half way through it and I'm shocked, It seems so anti-choice

Did that one just now. Was shocked at how biased it was.

Mishonee wrote: »

All round!
    And you can't log in to RedC to find surveys waiting for you.

Sorry I mean log in to the others to see if there's any waiting.

Sorry I mean log in to the others to see if there's any waiting.

I knew that. I was just explaining to Mishonee how we couldn't have been referring to RedC alone

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Did that one just now. Was shocked at how biased it was.

It was so biased it has made me answer nearly the opposite of everything they asked

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

mimimcmc wrote: »

I did it this morning. One of the worst surveys I have ever done - emotive, biased and badly written.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Has anybody heard anything from REDC since mid December?

Go a €4 the other day and accidentally knocked myself out of it by misplacing a digit in the date of birth question about 8% through.:mad:

Advertisement