Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Has anyone done the survey on IO about the 8th amendment? I'm only (what i think is) about half way through it and I'm shocked, It seems so anti-choice

Just did it. Of course it's on behalf of the Pro Life group but that had no impact on my answers. It could have easily been for Pro Choice; my opinion would have been the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MelBri

Have IO taken away Penneys giftcards? can't see them under rewards anymore

MelBri wrote: »
    Have IO taken away Penneys giftcards? can't see them under rewards anymore

They are not listed when I looked there now, but I never noticed them before either.

Picked up €3.75 in surveys while I was looking. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MelBri

They are not listed when I looked there now, but I never noticed them before either.

Picked up €3.75 in surveys while I was looking. :)

hmmm, must be gone then. Glad you managed to grab a few surveys while you were there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Curse my demographic profile at times! Missed out on a €5 RedC one about Film and Cinema. Would have been right up my alley...

Did an Irish Opinions one that asked about advertising recall, which I always find amusing. Have you seen this ad? I've seen it on a bus, but not a bus stop...so yes? How about this one? Well, I hadn't until today, but then you showed me a version of it attached to something else...

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Curse my demographic profile at times! Missed out on a €5 RedC one about Film and Cinema. Would have been right up my alley...

I keep on getting sent this survey in the past week!

Did anybody get paid for the cinema survey €5 and another €4 survey that REDC sent out this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Shows the profit margin they're taking

Remember that doing surveys twice = guaranteed way to ensure you stop getting surveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Naki Lives On

Yeah sure does. Sorry i deleted my initial post, still new to this thread(!)
    Re; Doing same survey twice, its ok as luck would have it(bad of course!) i wasnt in right demographic for Red C but fine for Europinions??!!

Yeah sure does. Sorry i deleted my initial post, still new to this thread(!)
    Re; Doing same survey twice, its ok as luck would have it(bad of course!) i wasnt in right demographic for Red C but fine for Europinions??!!

They weren't the same surveys. The Europinions one was very short indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Naki Lives On

Would u define 23 mins as very short indeed(and for 80c?) I wouldnt!

Would u define 23 mins as very short indeed(and for 80c?) I wouldnt!

I did that one in little over 10 minutes and the RedC took close to half an hour.

But, I'm defining nothing. I'm just telling you that they were most certainly not the same survey. That's all, relax!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

That 8th amendment survey is the second most biased and badly written survey I've ever done (the worst was one with leading questions trying to force pro-smoking answers)

I'm actually surprised any survey company was willing to run it as there are voluntary codes of conduct that it clearly doesn't meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Sabre0001 wrote: »

Did an Irish Opinions one that asked about advertising recall, which I always find amusing. Have you seen this ad? I've seen it on a bus, but not a bus stop...so yes? How about this one? Well, I hadn't until today, but then you showed me a version of it attached to something else...

I got demographic-ed out of the redc one. I got the email at 1304, and was screened out at 1314 - not fair!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I'm doing the anti-choice survey and it's stuck halfway through the video section! Did this happen to anyone else? I'm not sure I want to continue with it anyway but just wondering if it's a common issue?
    Edit: I got past it after a few minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

:confused: Depends on who gets the survey and what they say, surely????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Just sent off a rather strongly-worded email about the infamous €19 survey. Been 7 weeks on Thursday since I completed, and not even so much as an acknowledgement or a pending payment - nada!

Did anybody get paid for the RED C cinema survey or is it one of those third party surveys that take a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭pgj2015

the boots vouchers seem to be gone from opinion world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

I got an Ireach €15 one for all before Christmas and only remembered it last week... there was 0 on it when I went to the checkout! Embarrassing!

Online the balance was 0 and no transactions recorded!
    Complaint in order...

Aglomerado wrote: »
    I got an Ireach €15 one for all before Christmas and only remembered it last week... there was 0 on it when I went to the checkout! Embarrassing!

Online the balance was 0 and no transactions recorded!
    Complaint in order...

Did you activate it on the All4one site?

Did you activate it on the All4one site?

No! I didn't think I had to do that, thought the balance was preloaded.
    I checked the balance yesterday scraping off the Cvv number.

No! I didn't think I had to do that, thought the balance was preloaded.
    I checked the balance yesterday scraping off the Cvv number.

Try activating it here.

https://www.one4allrewards.ie/reward-card

Thanks Finley Tiny Fir! You're a genius!

Never saw that before! (And I've been given enough of these in the past!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭pgj2015

do you have to activate the europinion one4all cards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

Thanks Srameen! You're a genius!

Well, there is an information on iReach site to activate cards when you get them.

Thanks Srameen! You're a genius!

pgj2015 wrote: »
    do you have to activate the europinion one4all cards?

It's a relatively recent change.

As for Europinions, I'm not sure but check the balance when you receive one.

It's a relatively recent change.

As for Europinions, I'm not sure but check the balance when you receive one.

Shows you how recent my penultimate one4all was! I'll remember in future!

• Advertisement

It worked. Balance now 15 euro. Thanks again. :)

Advertisement