Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I'm getting regular emails from Irish opinions (2-3 a day) and I'm never eligible for them. Think it's time to give up on them. How often do acumen send out surveys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    I'm getting regular emails from Irish opinions (2-3 a day) and I'm never eligible for them. Think it's time to give up on them. How often do acumen send out surveys?

Acumen can be very slow indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Not that often, id say I get one from acumen once every 3 weeks.

Slow and steady then. I suppose it'll go through phases were I'm not eligible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Anyone else encountering issues with cint panels - triaba & askmepayme?

I keep getting email invites/app alerts, but when I select the survey, the link states that I don't qualify for the survey.

I wouldn't mind if it just happened a few times, but this has been an ongoing issue for the past few weeks for every survey I have been offered....

:(

• Advertisement

Anyone else encountering issues with cint panels - triaba & askmepayme?

I keep getting email invites/app alerts, but when I select the survey, the link states that I don't qualify for the survey.

I wouldn't mind if it just happened a few times, but this has been an ongoing issue for the past few weeks for every survey I have been offered....

:(

Doing surveys with several companies using cint will result in many knockbacks, as they know you've already done the survey with one of their other partners.

Doing surveys with several companies using cint will result in many knockbacks, as they know you've already done the survey with one of their other partners.

Ah, I see. I might be offered more in the future then, just have to wait for something new... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Dear Member,

Thank you for your email.

We are sincerely sorry for the delay in solving this issue. Our project team is finalizing the project payment and the credits will be released as soon as the whole process is completed.

This process is expected to be done by the end of next week. If you still haven’t received your rewards by then, please contact us again.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Mmmmmhmmmmm :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,971 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I did a €4 Red C one earlier this morning on energy bills and smart home thermostats. It wasn't the usual Red C interface, so it must have been an outside company. At the very end, after answering the demographic questions, it crashed out with a McAfee security error;
    This site is blocked.
    http://populuslive.online-host.solutions/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll?I.Project=PANELENDLINK&id=[ID number removed]
    An unacceptable security risk is posed by this site.
    McAfee Web Category: Malicious Sites
    McAfee Security Rating: Red

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

I havent got a single survey from Irish opinions in the past 2 weeks. I've been going on several times a day to check for available surveys and nothing. Normally get at least 10e a week the last few months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Naid23 wrote: »
    I havent got a single survey from Irish opinions in the past 2 weeks. I've been going on several times a day to check for available surveys and nothing. Normally get at least 10e a week the last few months.

Same for me, last invite was 3rd Jan but have had 23 quids worth of red C surveys in the last week unfortunately screened out of three of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

I did a €4 Red C one earlier this morning on energy bills and smart home thermostats. It wasn't the usual Red C interface, so it must have been an outside company. At the very end, after answering the demographic questions, it crashed out with a McAfee security error;

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Took this successfully earlier today

Naid23 wrote: »

Got through 17.50 worth with IO this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Bilboss

Has anyone done the mysurvey one worth 1500 points? The survey took over 3 hrs but when I submitted my results the page had expired so am unsure whether it's gone through or not. I put in a request to mysurvey to clarify but now it seems to have disappeared

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

Bilboss wrote: »
    Has anyone done the mysurvey one worth 1500 points? The survey took over 3 hrs but when I submitted my results the page had expired so am unsure whether it's gone through or not. I put in a request to mysurvey to clarify but now it seems to have disappeared

I haven't got such a survey from MySurvey.
    But it is good to make screenshots during the survey. Usually I do 3-5 screenshots. At start, in the middle and at the end of the survey as a proof of participation. Helped plenty of times to solve such problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I clicked in to that mysurvey one yesterday and immediately got an error message berating me for trying to access a survey I'd already completed (which I hadn't!).
    I don't like mysurvey lately, lots of dead links and errors during surveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

If you do multiple survey sites on the one PC / email you will get sent the same survey repeatedly and it is usually detected hence that message

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭frankmul

Hi all

UNEX postal survey are looking for people to take part in their postal survey in Ireland. If you are interested check out
    http://www.ipsos-post-survey.com/?chnnl=mail&ctry=TWT&subch=JAN18TD
    The pay is small, €10 a month but you have to do very little for it, just check your post every day and go online and register their letters when they come in

What are the rewards for the UNEX postal survey like? Do you get cash or vouchers? (Do they offer amazon, one-4-all/boots, etc.?)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

L1011 wrote: »
    If you do multiple survey sites on the one PC / email you will get sent the same survey repeatedly and it is usually detected hence that message

I understand that happens from time to time but I haven't completed or been offered a €15 survey from any other company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

It will have had a different value with different companies. Some of the jokeshop sites (Toluna, etc) could have offered a euro or two for the same survey

I gave up on toluna. I have 45,000 points that will get me nothing useful. Waste of time.

What are the rewards for the UNEX postal survey like? Do you get cash or vouchers? (Do they offer amazon, one-4-all/boots, etc.?)

The give you credit for .ovation incentives, you can get loads of vouchers there, next, pc world, Argos, amazon. They also do some gifts as well, drills, headphone and other things

sugarman wrote: »
    I gave up on toluna. I have 45,000 points that will get me nothing useful. Waste of time.

Are they really that bad? I just signed up to them the other day

They don't offer you anything of value until you reach 40,000 points and it takes ages in comparison to Irish opinions where it takes a while but at least you get a ten euro voucher when you hit ten euro and they send them out very quickly. And there's more choice of what you get the voucher for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Haven't had an Irish opinion survey since the 26th of Dec, checking in most days and nothing available, anybody having the same problem?

frankmul wrote: »
    The give you credit for .ovation incentives, you can get loads of vouchers there, next, pc world, Argos, amazon. They also do some gifts as well, drills, headphone and other things

This looks really cool - but do other people (i.e. other survey panelists) have access to your address if you're a sender/receiver? ..... or do you just get a letter from UNEX directly to return to UNEX??

(Just worried about confidentiality :o)

Haven't had an Irish opinion survey since the 26th of Dec, checking in most days and nothing available, anybody having the same problem?

No, as I said a couple of days ago, I have now had over €20 in the past 10 days.

Indeed, just checked and got two €1 completed. One was a very poorly worded and constructed survey on intellectual disabilities.

It must be a certain demographic at the minute because I haven't had any from Irish opinions for a while. Not just you Tipperary animal lover.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Has anybody received the REDC cheque yet?

• Advertisement

This looks really cool - but do other people (i.e. other survey panelists) have access to your address if you're a sender/receiver? ..... or do you just get a letter from UNEX directly to return to UNEX??

(Just worried about confidentiality :o)

I assume that people who send the letters get to see my address. I assume that they are other panel members. Just checked and there is letters from 6 different countries in Europe in the pipeline for me. No other way but for other people to see your address

Advertisement