Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

Has anybody received the REDC cheque yet?

nope not yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

TheTorment wrote: »
    nope not yet

Nothing either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 TinaW

frankmul wrote: »
    I assume that people who send the letters get to see my address. I assume that they are other panel members. Just checked and there is letters from 6 different countries in Europe in the pipeline for me. No other way but for other people to see your address
    Yeah you see peoples addresses! You will get a list with peoples names and their addresses are on the envelopes ready for you to send out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Just sent off a rather strongly-worded email about the infamous €19 survey. Been 7 weeks on Thursday since I completed, and not even so much as an acknowledgement or a pending payment - nada!

My points from it were added today. Must cash them out now

Mine were too....but I was only credited with €15

Was it not to be an additional €19?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Boots vouchers are now also gone from IO.... :(

Hope this is only temporary as it's one of the main shops I cash out for

Current reward offerings are as follows:

Easons.com gift code - €10
    Tesco giftcard - €10.00
    World Vision donation €10
    Debenhams eGift Card €10
    iTunes eGift Card €15
    TK Maxx eGift Card €10
    Homesense eGift Card €10
    Amnesty International Donation €10.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Tesco giftcard - €10.00
    Debenhams eGift Card €10
    iTunes eGift Card €15
    TK Maxx eGift Card €10
    Homesense eGift Card €10

If they drop Boots there's nothing left to save for. I don't have Tesco to shop at and the loss of Amazon was already a huge loss.

A thats disapointing Loved the boots option. Have a boots locally so use to split the rewards between there and tesco better cash out in cash they take away the tesco one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 doligd7

TheTorment wrote: »
    Mine were too....but I was only credited with €15

Was it not to be an additional €19?

i have also noticed extra 15€ on my account, I was wondering what was that for? What survey was it for? i cannot remember taking part in one for that amount?

If they drop Boots there's nothing left to save for. I don't have Tesco to shop at and the loss of Amazon was already a huge loss.

I am also so disappointed, I was collecting to get another 10€ for pennys ro boots but now they are gone and I have 24.75e on my account and cannot change that. i only have tkmaxx left as a choice but this will be like forcing myself to go there and buy something just cause I have to :/

• Advertisement

doligd7 wrote: »
    i have also noticed extra 15€ on my account, I was wondering what was that for? What survey was it for? i cannot remember taking part in one for that amount?

The long three part survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

So delighted, I got my €19 from IO today, too. I honestly thought that was long gone and they'd "forgotten" about it. Sad to see the Boots vouchers not listed and the only other one I'd use is Tesco's. Will come in useful for wine I suppose :D

The long three part survey.

Oh, I remember doing one but to be honest I do survey on 2 other sites and often forget on which site I do them, apart of doing same survey on other sites often :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

got my survey credited at last as well - tesco vouchers on the way! i'll start doing their surveys again now as well, not far off the next 10

'grass fed cows'
    would ya go way, this is ireland...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Got mine as well, going to order Tesco vouchers as I've €50 saved up now! Will cover a weeks shopping! Actually, anyone know if they can be used against the F&F range in-store?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Got mine as well, going to order Tesco vouchers as I've €50 saved up now! Will cover a weeks shopping! Actually, anyone know if they can be used against the F&F range in-store?

Is that their clothing range?
    If it is I don't think theirs any issue. You can use them on anything in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Tesco giftcard - €10.00
    Debenhams eGift Card €10
    iTunes eGift Card €15
    TK Maxx eGift Card €10
    Homesense eGift Card €10

I actually did a little bit of research and have determined that boots vouchers are gone from a few panels - allgifts (Acumen), opinionworld and shop&scan...... maybe it’s merchant led... I.e boots might be changing from paper vouchers to gift-cards?

I actually did a little bit of research and have determined that boots vouchers are gone from a few panels - allgifts (Acumen), opinionworld and shop&scan...... maybe it’s merchant led... I.e boots might be changing from paper vouchers to gift-cards?

Boots, in store, had changed to gift cards a few months ago.

A hopefully its just a temp thing so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Is that their clothing range?
    If it is I don't think theirs any issue. You can use them on anything in store.

You definitely can. Got a jumper for my grandmother with the voucher.

• Advertisement

They manually gave me the €19 in mid December and now it has come through again. :) We'll wait and see if they reverse one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Got my Red C cheque this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Craicho5

Hiya, yep they can be used for clothes, I just bought a pair of shoes in Tesco yesterday with my IO voucher :)

Looks like Boots Voucher may come back
    Dear Irish Opinions member,

Thank you for your email.
    We are very sorry that the Boots vouchers are out of stock at the moment.
    We will upload it as soon as possible.
    Please accept our apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

My REDC cheque arrived yesterday. Heard nothing from them in over a week now. Anybody get any surveys from them lately?

My REDC cheque arrived yesterday. Heard nothing from them in over a week now. Anybody get any surveys from them lately?

I usually get at least one a day, often 2-3, last one I had was on 15th Jan, noda since then!!! And checking all day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

doligd7 wrote: »
    I usually get at least one a day, often 2-3, last one I had was on 15th Jan, noda since then!!! And checking all day

At least one survey a day from REDC :confused: Wow, that's something.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭pgj2015

how long do the ideas panel amazon e vouchers to arrive? i ordered one around christmas.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I got offered a RedC survey today for €4 but I got screened out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Has anyone heard anything from UNEX since the start of the year?

Advertisement