Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

frankmul wrote: »
    Just checked and there is letters from 6 different countries in Europe in the pipeline for me. No other way but for other people to see your address
    Has anyone heard anything from UNEX since the start of the year?

See above from last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 doligd7

Any one have issue with redeeming gift cards from Irish Opinions? I am trying to order a card for TKMaxx and every time I do I get this message:

Resource Not Found - QSB0303-17
    An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact us and report error code: QSB0303-17

I contacted them and waiting for reply but was wondering if its only me or they have some problems?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

"Any one have issue with redeeming gift cards from Irish Opinions? I am trying to order a card for TKMaxx and every time I do I get this message:

An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact us and report error code: QSB0303-17

I contacted them and waiting for reply but was wondering if its only me or they have some problems?"

That has happened with me. Contacted them and was told my account is deactivated.
    They are ignoring all my mails to them now and are refusing to allow me to redeem what I have earned.

Just a follow up to my previous post.
    While I was typing it, I received a mail from them to inform me that my account is reactivated.

sugarman wrote: »
    Sounding more and more like they could be in trouble...

...between Amazon, Penneys and Boots vouchers being pulled and now this?

Of all the survey companies out there, possibly bar RedC, they are sound as they come.

• Advertisement

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Just a follow up to my previous post.
    While I was typing it, I received a mail from them to inform me that my account is reactivated.

How long it took them to reply to you on that? Also did they give you the reason why it was deactivated? Did they explain?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    "Any one have issue with redeeming gift cards from Irish Opinions? I am trying to order a card for TKMaxx and every time I do I get this message:

I contacted them and waiting for reply but was wondering if its only me or they have some problems?"

That has happened with me. Contacted them and was told my account is deactivated.
    They are ignoring all my mails to them now and are refusing to allow me to redeem what I have earned.
    Just got the same error message. That explains why I haven't received any invites for over 3 weeks

NATLOR wrote: »
    Just got the same error message. That explains why I haven't received any invites for over 3 weeks

Same me, nothing for lat 2 week when I always had some.

"How long it took them to reply to you on that? Also did they give you the reason why it was deactivated? Did they explain?"

It was 7 days ago when I first contacted them over it.
    The mail that stated my account was deactivated appears to have come from Valued Opinions in the UK.
    It was IO who confirmed my account was reactivated.

Looking on line, there are lots of people this happened to.

And no explanation was given.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Those account cancellations from Irish Opinions might persuade people to cash in their balances regularly.

It would be annoying to have your account closed, but worse if you lost out on €100 of vouchers which you could have claimed at any time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Has anyone heard anything from UNEX since the start of the year?
    See above from last week.

Just got message I've been dropped from panel as "the postal measurement targets got smaller by around 65% on the whole survey for the new year".

Pity. It was a very easy way to get a few vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

I emailed Irish opinions yesterday and got email back today and they reset my account and back doing surveys again.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Just got message I've been dropped from panel as "the postal measurement targets got smaller by around 65% on the whole survey for the new year".

Pity. It was a very easy way to get a few vouchers.

How does the account work?
    I was asked to fill out a box called descripton and then enter my postcode and post times and was unsure what to do!

I emailed Irish opinions yesterday and got email back today and they reset my account and back doing surveys again.

What was the reason they cancel it? And why did they reactive it again?
    They replay to me today same thing to others, that was not saying the true in my survey!
    I have no clue where.. The only thing that comes to my mind is that after I registered with them some things changed such I got engaged and moved with my fiance so when I answered the surveys I would say I am in relationship. Other thing might be the fact that I came back to smoking but electronic cigarettes. Oh, and I started new job. I was not able to change my details on my profile so... this is not fair! :/ I was getting from them 10e per week so I'm very sad about the fact they deactivated my account :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

All they said to me was they investigated the issue and reset my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Does anybody else feel a little nervous when they don't hear from a survey company for a while because they think they did something wrong?

Does anybody else feel a little nervous when they don't hear from a survey company for a while because they think they did something wrong?

it is annoying, I had no surveys for 2 weeks, if they deactivated my account at least they could sent me some email saying sorry... instead all looked fine, i could log in but no survey received. I wasted 2 weeks checking for survey all day [idiot] :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭frankmul

How does the account work?
    I was asked to fill out a box called descripton and then enter my postcode and post times and was unsure what to do!

Once you register an interest in participating, they get back to you when they need someone in your area. Took them a year to get back to me. All you can do is sit back and wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

After reading peoples stories on here about their accounts being deactivated,I decided to try redeem a reward and see what happened as i have not been receiving invites either from IO. Yep...got the error code..
    Thanks for highlighting guys as otherwise I'd have continued checking for surveys I would never have got:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Downlinz

Had been having the same problem from IO, was just thinking surveys were coming in slow for the new year until I get that €19 credited from the big survey last year and noticed I couldn't redeem anything from it.
    They fixed the problem after contacting them but like with others no explanation or apology for it. They're obviously entitled to withhold surveys from whoever they choose but it's a bit worrying that they would attempt to block people attempting to redeem their already earned credit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I logged in last night to see if there were any surveys waiting and it asked me to choose what part of Ireland I was in and then it came up there were no surveys for me, that happened the last time I got a survey invite too. Something odd going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Hi,

Having the same problem with this "error message" when I tried to claim a Tesco Voucher.I sent several e mails to them using their contact on site but only got a computer generated response.What e mail address did you use to actually contact IO to get them to reset your account?
    Thanks Billy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

bmc58 wrote: »
    Hi,

Having the same problem with this "error message" when I tried to claim a Tesco Voucher.I sent several e mails to them using their contact on site but only got a computer generated response.What e mail address did you use to actually contact IO to get them to reset your account?
    Thanks Billy.

I emailed them through the help section on the website on Friday just got a reply today and all is sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

NATLOR wrote: »
    I emailed them through the help section on the website on Friday just got a reply today and all is sorted.

Same here - they must have deregistered a lot of people. Very annoying, especially without any kind of notice and no apology for doing so either. The reply I got made it appear as if they were doing me a favour and had sorted a problem I'd created! I've had no surveys since mid-December!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭pgj2015

does anyone here use your say pays? i tried to sign in and i have to now put in my post code, I tried my eircode and 0000 neither work

pgj2015 wrote: »
    does anyone here use your say pays? i tried to sign in and i have to now put in my post code, I tried my eircode and 0000 neither work

Throw in a generic UK post code. I did that and emailed them with a query - no response yet.

As I get electronic Amazon vouchers postal address is immaterial.

Edit
    Email rejected as it came from Yahoo.ie?? Very odd.

I use YSP also and have the same problem.I e mailed them and received a reply saying "they are aware of the problem with Irish Post Codes and are working on a fix".Just have to wait for the fix now I suppose.

Throw in a generic UK post code. I did that and emailed them with a query - no response yet.

Edit

You're looking for trouble if you are untruthful as to where you live.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Edit

Thanks, I emailed them on enquiries@yoursaypays.co.uk last night from a gmail account regarding why i had to fill out the form even though im a member the last two years, they replied this morning.

• Advertisement

Thanks, I emailed them on enquiries@yoursaypays.co.uk last night from a gmail account regarding why i had to fill out the form even though im a member the last two years, they replied this morning.

Just wondering what did they say?As I'm a member since 2013.

Advertisement