Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

As we're on surveys .Anyone on the GfK Irish Media site doing the daily surveys about TV viewing? Have ye being having any problems with them of late?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

bmc58 wrote: »
    As we're on surveys .Anyone on the GfK Irish Media site doing the daily surveys about TV viewing? Have ye being having any problems with them of late?

I do them, don't know why as they are tedious and very bad payers, and have had no problems at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Just wondering what did they say?As I'm a member since 2013.

Hi pgj2015,

With the new website there are just a few extra bits of information required, and by law we have to re-ask for your consent to provide these extra pieces. So it’s not a brand new registration, more re-confirming your existing information. It won’t set up a new account or anything.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Tom

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Hi pgj2015,

With the new website there are just a few extra bits of information required, and by law we have to re-ask for your consent to provide these extra pieces. So it’s not a brand new registration, more re-confirming your existing information. It won’t set up a new account or anything.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Tom

But Tom ,we in Ireland cannot access the site due to our Irish Post Code not being acceptable.Will this anomaly be sorted soon?

But Tom ,we in Ireland cannot access the site due to our Irish Post Code not being acceptable.Will this anomaly be sorted soon?
    I got this about the post code.
    We are experiencing some technical issues with addresses from Republic of Ireland with the new system and our tech team are currently working on a solution. As soon as they have one I will let you know, apologies for the inconvenience, your patience is much appreciated.

• Advertisement

You're looking for trouble if you are untruthful as to where you live.

Not at all. They have my address. It's a glitch with post code for contact address only. I have been on to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

IO Have suspended my account saying I have multiple accounts which i genuinely only have the one. Very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

If you do the same survey on multiple providers, even accidentally, this can happen - you need to be extremely careful and selective, possibly not doing surveys that are everywhere (Sky, the beer and spirit one with the green design, etc) on the cheap sites and waiting until a better payer offers it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭uli84

Whats the fastest way to get some answer from red C? Emailed them but no word back. Think i just reached my 50€ threshold but can’t login to my account, tried to re-set password but still isn’t logging me in with the new password received by email, annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

uli84 wrote: »
    Whats the fastest way to get some answer from red C? Emailed them but no word back. Think i just reached my 50€ threshold but can’t login to my account, tried to re-set password but still isn’t logging me in with the new password received by email, annoying!

E-mail was the best in my experience. They did ignore one of my mails tough probably because they knew they were wrong.
    I have reset my password etc but never had any issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Naid23 wrote: »
    IO Have suspended my account saying I have multiple accounts which i genuinely only have the one. Very annoying.

That happened to me last week, I emailed them straight away letting them know it wasn't the case and they replied the next day saying the message had been sent in error.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 nbsr

hey how do u sign up for red c surveys?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

nbsr wrote: »
    hey how do u sign up for red c surveys?

Try this link!
    https://www.redclive.ie/Welcome.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f

• Registered Users Posts: 19 nbsr

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Try this link!
    Thanks! 👍

NATLOR wrote: »
    Just got the same error message. That explains why I haven't received any invites for over 3 weeks
    Had the same problem after years of membership.I e mailed Rita at IO on Mon 29/1/2018 and today(Wed 31th) got an e mail aplogising and my account got re activated.Got a survey too, so seems like if you e mail Rita they can solve your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I just got a response from IO today. They said my account had been suspended while they performed "routine" security checks and my account is now reinstated.
    Been with them years and this has never happened before and think it's weird that it has happened to so many.

Has anybody had a long political survey from REDC since about October?

Downlinz wrote: »
    Had been having the same problem from IO, was just thinking surveys were coming in slow for the new year until I get that €19 credited from the big survey last year and noticed I couldn't redeem anything from it.
    They fixed the problem after contacting them but like with others no explanation or apology for it. They're obviously entitled to withhold surveys from whoever they choose but it's a bit worrying that they would attempt to block people attempting to redeem their already earned credit.

Got fixed up today and ordered A couple of Tesco vouchers no problem.Got a couple of surveys (first in a month) also.But no idea why I got that bloody error message on my account for a month.Even got €4 for a survey I did in November and had forgotten about.So I suppose all well that ends well.Maybe this was a trawl by IO of bogus accounts.But I had to e mail many times to get sorted.

jluv wrote: »
    I just got a response from IO today. They said my account had been suspended while they performed "routine" security checks and my account is now reinstated.
    Been with them years and this has never happened before and think it's weird that it has happened to so many.

Me too but got sorted today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I started to receive emails from IO again today, and was actually permitted to do two surveys. I think there was glitch on their system and we all got affected one way or another.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

Am I the only one not affected by the IO glitch? :D
    It was crazy busy with surveys from them during last 2 weeks (almost 50 €), now I kinda know why and ( don't want to sound bad) I'll miss that "glitch" badly :pac:

Mishonee wrote: »
    Am I the only one not affected by the IO glitch? :D
    It was crazy busy with surveys from them during last 2 weeks (almost 50 €), now I kinda know why and ( don't want to sound bad) I'll miss that "glitch" badly :pac:

It didn't affect me either. I had €48.75 this month but mostly from checking the site rather than email invites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

It didn't affect me either. I had €48.75 this month but mostly from checking the site rather than email invites.

Yeah exactly, from checking the site.

Does anybody else ever have difficulties logging into the Ireach page? The sites web page often doesn't load for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Does anybody else ever have difficulties logging into the Ireach page? The sites web page often doesn't load for me.

Yeah, it's down more often that you would expect from a commercial website. Down for me at the moment.

Skid X wrote: »
    Yeah, it's down more often that you would expect from a commercial website. Down for me at the moment.

Do they ever do surveys on there websites quality?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Just out of interest, does anyone get paid/has anyone been paid? Thought these sites were scams, they get you up to nearly €50 then you get no more surveys? Cheers.

Hoboo wrote: »
    Just out of interest, does anyone get paid/has anyone been paid? Thought these sites were scams, they get you up to nearly €50 then you get no more surveys? Cheers.

What sites are you referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

RedC.....

• Advertisement

Hoboo wrote: »
    RedC.....

I've got €100 from them in the last six months with no issues.
    Some months you get lucky with surveys and others you don't.

Advertisement