Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Hoboo wrote: »
    Just out of interest, does anyone get paid/has anyone been paid? Thought these sites were scams, they get you up to nearly €50 then you get no more surveys? Cheers.

Always paid and promptly. I've nothing but praise for them. Certainly no scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

I've got €100 from them in the last six months with no issues.
    Some months you get lucky with surveys and others you don't.

Sound thanks, sure Ill sign up so and give it a whirl, few beer tokens a year. Any others you could recommend? I like beer!

Sound thanks, sure Ill sign up so and give it a whirl, few beer tokens a year. Any others you could recommend? I like beer!

Have a look back through the thread for other sites. Never got a beer token from any of them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

RedC.....
    Been on RED C for years and never had a problem.Might be often a gap of 10days between surveys and then you get 3 or 4 in a few days.You are only paid on the 29th of every month if your balance is €50.Cheque always arrives about 2 weeks later.As I said I never had any problem with RED C.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The most important thing to do with REDC is to read every question carefully. Sometimes they have quality control checks and you could very easily loose out on a few €'s!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Got a RedC survey today. Fingers crossed February will be a good month!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 doligd7

Got a RedC survey today. Fingers crossed February will be a good month!

I had one...
    it asked me for date of birth... I gave
    it then asked me to listen to the audio and say what I heard... sheep I said as sheep I heard
    it then asked me what animal I saw on video... leopard as this is what i saw

and then It kicked me out saying that:
    "Thank you for your participation. As a leading market research agency we have to ensure our data quality is of the highest standard. We have reviewed your responses and some of them are inconsistent with answers given earlier in the survey. Because of this we will not be using your answers, and you will not be paid for taking part. Please take care when answering our surveys and read each question carefully before selecting you answers. "

So... WTF? I emailed them asking what happened? Since all my 3 questions were correctly answered. Waiting for the reply...2 days now.

Does anyone has issues with logging in to MySurvey this evening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

doligd7 wrote: »
    I had one...
    it asked me for date of birth... I gave
    it then asked me to listen to the audio and say what I heard... sheep I said as sheep I heard
    it then asked me what animal I saw on video... leopard as this is what i saw

and then It kicked me out saying that:
    "Thank you for your participation. As a leading market research agency we have to ensure our data quality is of the highest standard. We have reviewed your responses and some of them are inconsistent with answers given earlier in the survey. Because of this we will not be using your answers, and you will not be paid for taking part. Please take care when answering our surveys and read each question carefully before selecting you answers. "

So... WTF? I emailed them asking what happened? Since all my 3 questions were correctly answered. Waiting for the reply...2 days now.

Wow, really? It happened to me too, 2 days ago. Date of birth, cow, elephant and after choosing the color on the picture I've got the same msg as you.
    I've e-mailed them also describing the problem and saying I'd like to continue with the survey after they will get it fixed as there is already too few surveys offered by them :pac: Also waiting for any reply.

Mishonee wrote: »
    Wow, really? It happened to me too, 2 days ago. Date of birth, cow, elephant and after choosing the color on the picture I've got the same msg as you.
    I've e-mailed them also describing the problem and saying I'd like to continue with the survey after they will get it fixed as there is already too few surveys offered by them :pac: Also waiting for any reply.

LOL! at least you got 1 more question.. REDC cheecky bas..d! It was worth 4€

• Advertisement

Yes, exactly 4 €. Must have been the same one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

And my IO account has been reactivated. Not sure what they up to.

Naid23 wrote: »
    And my IO account has been reactivated. Not sure what they up to.

Why was is deactivated?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Mishonee wrote: »

Yes, exactly 4 €. Must have been the same one :pac:

Got the same from
    Red c. There was no way my answers were in any way wrong. I'm good with my animals and I know the year I was born in. :)!

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Got the same from
    Red c. There was no way my answers were in any way wrong. I'm good with my animals and I know the year I was born in. :)!

Haha, I got screened out after picking the color and if not the fact that every color has a name description I'd prolly doubt myself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Why was is deactivated?

THey said i had a second IO when i dont.

Anyone has a luck with MySurvey? I keep getting error message since Wed evening and not able to log in to the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

Anyone has a luck with MySurvey? I keep getting error message since Wed evening and not able to log in to the site.

Same here :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tikithing

How is Irish opinions at answering help requests generally? I did a reeealllllly long survey yesterday, it said id finished it all but then said my session had expired. But the survey couldn't have been done any quicker. Anyone else had this problem?

Yep,me too same problem today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Tikithing wrote: »
    How is Irish opinions at answering help requests generally? I did a reeealllllly long survey yesterday, it said id finished it all but then said my session had expired. But the survey couldn't have been done any quicker. Anyone else had this problem?

You usually get the amount credited and a slightly snotty note about how they're giving it you from the goodness of their heart and won't get paid...

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

I received an email from IO regarding a new survey and had to click through a few screened out surveys before being offered another one. This was a RED C survey and clearly flagged up as such - minus the normal Red C reward for a 15 minute survey. It was something like €1.

I clicked out of it before starting, as I'm a Red C member and didn't want to end up compromising my account. Surely there must be lots of survey participants that have both accounts (and more). Do other people click out in similar circumstances? Are Red C now farming out their surveys to IO for a cut price deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

RoYoBo wrote: »
    I received an email from IO regarding a new survey and had to click through a few screened out surveys before being offered another one. This was a RED C survey and clearly flagged up as such - minus the normal Red C reward for a 15 minute survey. It was something like €1.

I clicked out of it before starting, as I'm a Red C member and didn't want to end up compromising my account. Surely there must be lots of survey participants that have both accounts (and more). Do other people click out in similar circumstances? Are Red C now farming out their surveys to IO for a cut price deal?

I got that one too and as soon as I saw the RED C logo i logged out also..and for the very same reasons as you..

I've done those RedC va IO before, with no issues.

I got a Red C survey through IO recently aswell, I got halfway through before realising that I had got it through IO instead of Red C so I just kept going.

I did note that I wasn't ever offered that survey through Red C, it did all seem a bit odd.

Me too.And I got that same survey but was screened out.Has happened before and had no problems .Just move on to the next survey.They will know by your Ip address(I suppose) and just screen you out automatically.I'm fairly sure I have done the same survey and odd time on different sites with no problems afterwards.

I'm fairly new to the site, but it seems like they've changed it a bit? Where you click on take a survey, from that point on seems to to be changed or in the process of changing. Now they seem to be asking screening questions from there, or is that just because I've clicked on it too often in a certain amount of time?

Any one here redeemed rewards from Swagbucks and MySurvey?

I did ,several with Pay pal no problem.last about 4 mths ago though.But only 1 survey away from another claim.

• Advertisement

I'm on about My Survey.

Advertisement