Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 doligd7

bmc58 wrote: »
    I did ,several with Pay pal no problem.last about 4 mths ago though.But only 1 survey away from another claim.

I was just wondering how long it takes.

On Toluna when I went to redeem it told me for the PIN I need to confirm account which will be posted to me. Over a week now no PIN in post.

MySurvey says it will be 4-6 weeks before I get the card in post, wonder if thats the case? Or I might get it earlier or later?

bmc58 wrote: »
    I'm on about My Survey.

Did you wait long for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

doligd7 wrote: »
    Did you wait long for it?

Well I'm on My Survey and Toluna for a few years now and use Pay Pal for my payment and never had a problem.Usually takes about 3 weeks for payment from MS to come through but Toluna does take about 6 weeks to pay out.But they both do pay eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭pgj2015

tried to sign in to vivatic surveys just now, have not done many surveys with them lately, put in my password or username wrong a few times, now says my ip address is banned from vivatic, has this ever happened to anyone here?

My good wife spent the evening completing the €19 one from Irish Opinions. I believe she said she was close on 3.5 hours doing it.

I returned to the house to find her distraught! She'd completed all three sections and when she went to submit them she got a message saying that her session had expired. She never took any screenshots.

I recall this happening to folk here. Ive scrolled back and read a few responses but couldnt find the outcome for someone in a similar situation who hadnt taken screenshots.

Any advice on the best course of action?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Well, let them know. They have to have some record of her starting and finishing it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

TheTorment wrote: »
    My good wife spent the evening completing the €19 one from Irish Opinions. I believe she said she was close on 3.5 hours doing it.

I returned to the house to find her distraught! She'd completed all three sections and when she went to submit them she got a message saying that her session had expired. She never took any screenshots.

I recall this happening to folk here. Ive scrolled back and read a few responses but couldnt find the outcome for someone in a similar situation who hadnt taken screenshots.

Thanks

I never take screenshots and had this issue. They aid me after emaillng - and again when everyone else was credited with the payments.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tikithing

You know how in most surveys they ask if you or a family member work in certain fields like advertising or retail (Not the chief earner question), I never answer yes to any of them,but im just wondering why do they ask that? If you did have someone in those fields would you be ineligible for the survey?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tikithing

Does anyone know anything about the company "top 10 best paid surveys" it keeps being advertised to my gmail

Tikithing wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about the company "top 10 best paid surveys" it keeps being advertised to my gmail

No, but it's just a half way house. Sign up directly to the various sites.

• Advertisement

going to have to find a replacement for vivatic surveys, so one that pays through paypal, any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Monitor1985

Is anyone having issues with RedC links to surveys not loading?

I'm after missing out on €15+ in the last 2 weeks, I've emailed them for support, but the issue still persists.

Is anyone having issues with RedC links to surveys not loading?

I'm after missing out on €15+ in the last 2 weeks, I've emailed them for support, but the issue still persists.

No it works for me

Does anyone know if you have to use a capital letter as your first letter in your Toluna password? im having problems signing in.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Monitor1985

No it works for me

Thanks for letting me know, I've tried on multiple devices and even checked the link with a hyperlink checker online, that even says the link is broken, so I'm guessing it's definitely something on their end.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you have to use a capital letter as your first letter in your Toluna password? im having problems signing in.

not only you, last couple of hours the website is not working for me, i keep getting error sorry its not your thought, its on our side..

not only you, last couple of hours the website is not working for me, i keep getting error sorry its not your thought, its on our side..

it has me questioning my password :), does the first letter of password have to be a capital letter?

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Haven't received a survey from io in over a week anyone having any similar issues

Haven't received a survey from io in over a week anyone having any similar issues

There can often be an hiatus of a week or ten days.

Check with them, i had the same, always 2-3 a day and then over a week nothing. Then I tried to redeem my award and wasnt able. Contacted them and they told me my account was deactivated. Maybe they did that to you

• Advertisement

Thanks

Contacted them the evening it happened. They replied and credited her account with €19.
    Is that the full payment for that survey (the incredibly long one)??

Contacted them the evening it happened. They replied and credited her account with €19.
    Is that the full payment for that survey (the incredibly long one)??

Yes, that's the full payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Ladybird37

Hi,
    I'm having the same issue, I haven't had a survey since the 2nd Feb. I have just emailed them to ask if there are any issues with my account? Have you had any since you posted here?

Ladybird37 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm having the same issue, I haven't had a survey since the 2nd Feb. I have just emailed them to ask if there are any issues with my account? Have you had any since you posted here?

it takes couple of days before they reply to you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Ladybird37 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've had the same problem emailed them twice, first time reactivated my account, second time said my account was open and after that I'm starting to get surveys again, my partner has cleared €40 in vouchers in January, everyday I'd here got another survey was driving me mad

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Tried to redeem two vouchers gave an error code so mailed them to see what issue is

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I ordered my io vouchers a month ago and no sign yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

bluewolf wrote: »
    I ordered my io vouchers a month ago and no sign yet!

As far as I'm aware it takes up to 6 weeks for ordered vouchers to come

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Anybody hears anything from ideaspanel yet in February?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Ordered a gift card from Irish opinions two and a half weeks ago and it arrived today.

Advertisement