Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Anybody hears anything from ideaspanel yet in February?

No, three surveys the last week in January and nothing since.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i have survey emails every day, they havent stopped. i havent checked if im eligible or anything though

Anybody getting much from Irish Opinions in February?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭pgj2015

nothing here either. had an ideas panel survey invitation today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Tikithing

I was getting a good amount, 3 or 2 every other day and then nothing since the stat of feb. And im only 20c away from my next reward :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I can not log in to red c at all even with the password reminders. So strange.

Postgrad10 wrote: »

Are you sure you logging in with your username and not your e-mail?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

have been dumped permanently by i o for inaccurate information and being inattentive [both untrue] also forfeited my credit

Are you sure you logging in with your username and not your e-mail?

Thanks. Yes definitely. Will have to email them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Postgrad10 wrote:
    Thanks. Yes definitely. Will have to email them.

I was having that problem too. They took a few days to reply to the email, but did sort it.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Ladybird37

have been dumped permanently by i o for inaccurate information and being inattentive [both untrue] also forfeited my credit

This is what they accused me of too, I honestly have no idea what they are implying as I have only ever answered truthfully and also only have one account with them. Not impressed at all as I had 3 x €10 Tesco vouchers ordered which I'm assuming I'll never get now and also €8 in my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Ladybird37 wrote: »
    This is what they accused me of too, I honestly have no idea what they are implying as I have only ever answered truthfully and also only have one account with them. Not impressed at all as I had 3 x €10 Tesco vouchers ordered which I'm assuming I'll never get now and also €8 in my account.

Write back to them and challenge them on it. They did something similar to me and i wrote back to them saying this was untrue and i dont appreciate that response. They reactivated my account.
    Worth a try.

I wonder if the above is an excuse for getting rid of too many of a particular age group/ gender?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

your assumption is possibly correct
    would be much more acceptable if they can clean and said so
    have been with them for years and always found them very honest to deal with until now

Definitely do email them as above. That's not fair.

I wonder if the above is an excuse for getting rid of too many of a particular age group/ gender?

No, they'd just filter those out in quotas on surveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

On average about one email a day from them, I haven't had the time to try to do any though.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tikithing

On average about one email a day from them, I haven't had the time to try to do any though.

I almost never get an email from them, I generally just go on the site to see if they have a survey

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Ladybird37 wrote: »

+1 on this.. Crazy had just gotten to 30 quid credit too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Tikithing wrote: »
    I almost never get an email from them, I generally just go on the site to see if they have a survey
    I get a constant stream of emails, I check the website too when I'm doing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Can anyone offer any advice as to which company is the best one to sign up to?
    I remember years ago I was with Irish Opinions and I think Toluna as well. I gave up as I found that I was half completing surveys and then it was knocking me out saying I was ineligible. It was so frustrating do I just abandoned the whole idea.
    Thanks folks!

johnire wrote: »
    Can anyone offer any advice as to which company is the best one to sign up to?
    I remember years ago I was with Irish Opinions and I think Toluna as well. I gave up as I found that I was half completing surveys and then it was knocking me out saying I was ineligible. It was so frustrating do I just abandoned the whole idea.
    Thanks folks!

Personally I find REDC the best. Sometimes you get a great run of surveys. I got €100 between late August to the end of December and nearly on another €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Ireach you will only get abot 3 euro a month bt none of the whole getting kicked out half ways through

I gave up toluna because I couldn't see the benefit of it. A lot of work to build up points that gets you nothing particularly useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Naid23 wrote: »
    Write back to them and challenge them on it. They did something similar to me and i wrote back to them saying this was untrue and i dont appreciate that response. They reactivated my account.
    Worth a try.

Same thing happened to me! I've just written back to them. I've only been doing this for about 3 weeks, so it seems bizarre that they would have had "repeated concerns" about my responses.

I think in some surveys you end up doing a lot of "none of these" type responses, especially with ads I have not seen or products I would never use, but if that's the truth then I'm answering correctly!

Got my first survey from ideaspanel in about a month and one from opinions.ie(forgot they even existed)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Found ideaspanel is gone very quite and not always getting an email from them either sayig theres an email there

Found ideaspanel is gone very quite and not always getting an email from them either sayig theres an email there

I got loads of ideas panel in January compared to other months and then nothing until Today.

• Advertisement

I redeemed 2 x Tesco €10 vouchers on 22/1/18.
    I also redeemed another one in early February. This one arrived yesterday but the first ones haven't arrived yet.

Should I be getting worried?

Advertisement