Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

TheTorment wrote: »
    I redeemed 2 x Tesco €10 vouchers on 22/1/18.
    I also redeemed another one in early February. This one arrived yesterday but the first ones haven't arrived yet.

Should I be getting worried?

Yes, contact them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭pgj2015

is the drought from irish opinions still on going? i have not got an invitation from them in about 2 weeks.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    is the drought from irish opinions still on going? i have not got an invitation from them in about 2 weeks.

Not a thing here either. I've never had a break this long.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭london.irish

Had nothing myself for about 2 or 3 weeks, so I dropped them an email and then got a speedy response stating "We have investigated the issue and your account is now active", had a good few survey's since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

I've had nothing either :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

mimimcmc wrote: »
    I've had nothing either :rolleyes:

I've had 6 surveys in the last 2 days.
    Would be worth checking if your account has been deactivated. This happened to me(and others on here) in early January, no survey invites for over 2 weeks, just presumed it was a quiet spell until another poster mentioned the same issue.
    E mailed C/S and was told my account had been deactivated in error.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Ladybird37

Has anyone tried to log into My Survey today? Been getting an error message all morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I'm having no problem. I was blocked by MySurvey a few times before, that might be the issue.

I've sent them an email to see if there's anything wrong with my account. Thanks.

Amazon rewards are back with Irish Opinions. Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Amazon rewards are back with Irish Opinions. Happy days!

Excellent news. Was getting tired of the Tesco cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

My account has been permanently suspended wonder would it be worth setting up a new one

Had my Amazon codes within five minutes!

My account has been permanently suspended wonder would it be worth setting up a new one

That's what I've done. Will probably get discovered eventually but there have been no issues so far, I received an e-voucher today.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Ladybird37 wrote: »
    That's what I've done. Will probably get discovered eventually but there have been no issues so far, I received an e-voucher today.

Did you use a different email address or anything?

Yes, I used a different email address. I'm assuming if you tried to do it with the same it would show up with "This email has already been registered"

Irish Opinions was so slow this month because they had 'temporarily deactivated the account for routine security checks' and had 7 surveys since reactivation yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tikithing

Yeah, I emailed IO and they reset my account so I'm getting surveys again (My Balance hasn't been affected). I read of the issues happening to others but I didn't pay much attention since I only started in Jan so I figured they surly wouldn't deactivate/Mess with my account so soon :rolleyes:

Wish I had emailed them earlier but ah well, least they sorted it quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Well, I was never able to redeem through Amazon on IO, so it's new to me, but I'll tell yis what isnt! Dropshipping through Amazon for Bitcoin! HODL for life - and live for the HODL! :cool:

Plenty of surveys from IO over the last few days, mainly from their site itself as I seem to get mostly the generic email link now.

Is anyone else able to access the 3 hour lifestyle survey through MySurvey? It's worth 1500 points, and I'm halfway through section 3. I have never been able to complete the whole thing on ANY site, so this isn't a repeat for me.

€26.75 in total for the past three days with IO and redeemed €60 for Amazon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Has anybody else noticed that RedC surveys seem to be sent out later in the day than before?

Does anyone know how long it typically takes RedC to respond to an email? I emailed them on info@redclive.ie, like it says in their email, about not getting credited for a survey and they have yet to respond. I didn't get a email saying they'd got mine or anything like IO usually send out

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Tikithing wrote: »
    Does anyone know how long it typically takes RedC to respond to an email? I emailed them on info@redclive.ie, like it says in their email, about not getting credited for a survey and they have yet to respond. I didn't get a email saying they'd got mine or anything like IO usually send out

They can be really good or really bad.
    They seem to Monday-Friday 9-5 in generally.
    Just to note some surveys with them might take a few weeks to be paid in.

Just to note some surveys with them might take a few weeks to be paid in.

It was a case of the survey saying I had failed the quality control questions when I hadn't: 'On this occasion your answers have failed our Quality Control procedures - When entering your date of birth you said that your age was 22 to 24 and at the second age question you said that your age was "18 to 24".

:rolleyes:

My last IO survey was the 12th February. Anyone else not getting any?

I'm getting a lot less than I was last month but I got an email for one today and did a couple last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

I could make a joke there but I won't! :D:D:D:p:p:p

I find I'm getting less and less invites from IO and then when I do, I'm in work so can't get to do them until evening time. Even then, much of the time I'm screened out.
    I find it best just to log in daily when time permits and check if there's any surveys available. It's hit and miss but quite often there's at least one.

fmpisces wrote: »
    I could make a joke there but I won't! :D:D:D:p:p:p

I find I'm getting less and less invites from IO and then when I do, I'm in work so can't get to do them until evening time. Even then, much of the time I'm screened out.
    I find it best just to log in daily when time permits and check if there's any surveys available. It's hit and miss but quite often there's at least one.

Missed that until I read back over it!! Thats for a different forum!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Might be worth contacting them them to see if their is an issue with your account. They "reset" my account after I contacted them and it is back to normal now.

They seem to have locked a number of accounts by mistake a few weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

as soon as you reach 10 euro claim immediately and dont wait for your account to build up or your account could get permanently suspended like mine was and you will lose all your credit with irish opinions

Advertisement