Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Monitor1985

I had to close my Redclive account due to survey links not loading and customer support not being any help whatsoever,I lost 21 points, I resigned up with them, waiting on my first survey to see if the issue is resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

have been with irish opinions for years and always found them honest and good to pay
    they permanently suspended my account recently and said it was due to complaints from a third party [which i believe]
    said i was nt paying enough attention and giving inaccurate information [both untrue]

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Bilboss

Does anyone know how much points are worth on userneeds? On the website it just says 8000 points are needed to exchange to a giftcard but doesn’t mention what the value is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Bilboss wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much points are worth on userneeds? On the website it just says 8000 points are needed to exchange to a giftcard but doesn’t mention what the value is

They are only for €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,976 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

have been with irish opinions for years and always found them honest and good to pay
    they permanently suspended my account recently and said it was due to complaints from a third party [which i believe]
    said i was nt paying enough attention and giving inaccurate information [both untrue]

You are entitled under Data Protection law to see details of any 'complaints' or other data they have on you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

sugarman wrote: »
    Ok I might have jumped the gun on Userneeds :o

I sent them a polite email explaining the issues and they've already replied apologizing for the inconvenience and rewarded me the full amount after reviewing the survey. They've also forwarded it onto their technical team for further investigation to prevent it happening in the future.

Any issues i’ve ever had with them have always been resolved very quickly and they are always very polite. Much better then Irish opinions.

Just got an email today from them claiming the same.
    I replied refuting their allegations but to no avail. My account has been permanently suspended.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 doligd7

TheTorment wrote: »
    Just got an email today from them claiming the same.
    I replied refuting their allegations but to no avail. My account has been permanently suspended.

same here :/

i think they just want to get a whole new batch of opinioners and decided to get rid of us long term members
    would have been nice if they had told us straight up about it rather than like this
    they no longer respond to my e mails

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Thats very bad form if true..as for those not getting emails if you log onto the dashboards directly you will find surveys you dont get emailed about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,976 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

i think they just want to get a whole new batch of opinioners and decided to get rid of us long term members

This makes no sense for any business.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭tringle

Is anyone else able to access the 3 hour lifestyle survey through MySurvey? It's worth 1500 points, and I'm halfway through section 3. I have never been able to complete the whole thing on ANY site, so this isn't a repeat for me.

I've done it with My Survey.... Well they are disputing that and refusing to pay me.
    It took me over four hours withbtoilet and tea breaks.
    Did a huge chunk, it said part one submitted starting part two, did that and it said part two submitting starting part three. Did all of that and it said click here to submit. Did that and it said I had timed out. Checked my account next day, no point received and survey still showing available to me. Clicked on it and it said I had already completed it. Sent them an email and response I got said I was " screened out of the survey". I sent a response saying I had completed it and requesting my points...no second response yet.

I'm.having no luck wit My Survey, emails arrive with survey links but when I go to them on the dashboard the surveys show but have no "start survey" links.
    Very annoying

in fairness with irish opinions i found them bang on with payments and never had any dispute with them
    am surprised with what has happened because of their good reputation

I replied to then refuting their accusations and looking for all information on my account as per the data protection post above... Apparently my account has been transferred to their Ombudsman for a second opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

TheTorment wrote: »
    I replied to then refuting their accusations and looking for all information on my account as per the data protection post above... Apparently my account has been transferred to their Ombudsman for a second opinion.

Sounds like a lot of nonsense to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

tringle wrote: »
    I've done it with My Survey.... Well they are disputing that and refusing to pay me.
    Did a huge chunk, it said part one submitted starting part two, did that and it said part two submitting starting part three. Did all of that and it said click here to submit. Did that and it said I had timed out. Checked my account next day, no point received and survey still showing available to me. Clicked on it and it said I had already completed it.

This happened to me as well. It has been over a week since I completed it, but I took screenshots of the timeout screen, etc. I'll have to send them an email!

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭tringle

This happened to me as well. It has been over a week since I completed it, but I took screenshots of the timeout screen, etc. I'll have to send them an email!

I didn't think of it, the first email got a response within 2 days. The second email was sent about a week ago and no response yet. Will wait until tomorrow and then contact them again. Let me know how you get on.
    But I am been screened out of every survey now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Opinionworld are hosting the same survey. The exact same issues are arising. The problem lies with the survey creator.
    tringle wrote: »
    Did a huge chunk, it said part one submitted starting part two, did that and it said part two submitting starting part three. Did all of that and it said click here to submit. Did that and it said I had timed out. Checked my account next day, no point received and survey still showing available to me. Clicked on it and it said I had already completed it. Sent them an email and response I got said I was " screened out of the survey". I sent a response saying I had completed it and requesting my points...no second response yet.

I'm.having no luck wit My Survey, emails arrive with survey links but when I go to them on the dashboard the surveys show but have no "start survey" links.
    Very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Space Dog

sugarman wrote: »
    Ever since Acumen updated their site 2/3 months ago I havent been able to log in or reset my password and they wont respond to me.

Same here. Glad I accidentally cashed in my points before Christmas, don't have a lot of points left with them. Annoying all the same, what a bunch of muppets.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think Mobrog is changing to this site according their facebook page instead of paypal.
    http://skrill.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Craicho5

They still have PayPal, they have just added Skrill as another option for payment.

I've had nothing but trouble getting paid for completing surveys with Mobrog. When I email them they argue with me and said I was calling them liars - I was not - simply stating that I completed surveys and was not paid. I had screenshots showing this and the details of the surveys.

Very badly managed customer service.

I think Mobrog is changing to this site according their facebook page instead of paypal.
    http://skrill.com/

It doesn't say it's instead of PayPal

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

It doesn't say it's instead of PayPal

Yes my mistake!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bikeireland

Anybody having problems with IO Rewards in the last couple of days with he Resource not found Error Code QSBO 303-17

Anybody having problems with IO Rewards in the last couple of days with he Resource not found Error Code QSBO 303-17

That's the error for the account being deactivated. Email them and they'll sort it quickly - they did for me.

Have emailed them 4 times since monday

hope you have nt much credit in your account as you may have been dumped by them
    happened to me recently and they have absolutely refused to reinstate me

unfortunately I have

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Haven't had any surveys from IO in weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

Does anybody know how to use an Easons.com gift code from Irish Opinions as part payment for an order on the Easons.com website?

Advertisement