Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Tikithing wrote: »
    Is opinionworld good?

Slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Has anybody any dealings with the GFK Irish Media Surveys?
    Do their vouchers work and where are they accepted?
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

you get argos vouchers takes a lot to make it worthwhile getting 2euro per month and doing it every day

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

you get argos vouchers takes a lot to make it worthwhile getting 2euro per month and doing it every day

So, they come in the post as a physical voucher?

What I am basically asking is the website is genuine?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,336 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Tikithing wrote: »
    Is opinionworld good?

I signed up Sunday and I have €6.50 so not too bad
    Irish opinions is better I’m averaging a tenner a week lately

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement

if you opt for argos vouchers they give you a code which you enter or their site and they get them mailed to you

So, they come in the post as a physical voucher?

What I am basically asking is the website is genuine?

They give you a code by email, you then go to a site and select a 'gift'. Genuine but at €2 per month for daily surveys they aren't worth it. I'm dropping them once I get enough for another Amazon voucher code.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Bilboss

Has anyone redeemed a voucher code with AllGifts.ie? Acumen only let you redeem a tenner each go and I got a code from AllGifts for €10. Do they allow you to use a few codes per transaction? Id rather build them up because most of the vouchers are over €20, the €10 ones aren’t great :(

Bilboss wrote: »
    Has anyone redeemed a voucher code with AllGifts.ie? Acumen only let you redeem a tenner each go and I got a code from AllGifts for €10. Do they allow you to use a few codes per transaction? Id rather build them up because most of the vouchers are over €20, the €10 ones aren’t great :(

You get an account with allgifts and add to it, building up a balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Have just completed the most blatant one sided survey i've ever done. It was for the pro life campaign and i'm just angry after completing it. Normally not bothered by topics but this just had total lies in it.

• Advertisement

Naid23 wrote: »
    Have just completed the most blatant one sided survey i've ever done. It was for the pro life campaign and i'm just angry after completing it. Normally not bothered by topics but this just had total lies in it.

I think a similar survey came my way but I said I wasn’t voting and they rejected me

• Registered Users Posts: 28,976 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Naid23 wrote: »
    Me too - somebody's going to get a big fat box full of zeroes in the morning.

My voting decision was made long ago, but I swear that if I was wavering at all, these exploitative videos would push me AWAY from their intended direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Bilboss wrote: »

you can use multiple vouchers in one go, you can also top up your account so for example if you have 2 x €10 vouchers loaded on there you can add €30 with your debit card and order a €50 voucher, i do this as a way of saving for christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Me too - somebody's going to get a big fat box full of zeroes in the morning.

My voting decision was made long ago, but I swear that if I was wavering at all, these exploitative videos would push me AWAY from their intended direction.

Got that one too. Very one sided and didn't want my opinion at all. They'll not get a very realistic view of people's voting if that's what they were going for.

opinionworld just closed my account for violating terms and conditions
    all i was trying to do was cash out two vouchers for next, very strange

seems that they are going the same road as irish opinions the well is soon going to dry up for their companies when people realize what they are up to

seems that they are going the same road as irish opinions the well is soon going to dry up for their companies when people realize what they are up to

what do you mean ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

OmegaGene wrote: »
    opinionworld just closed my account for violating terms and conditions
    all i was trying to do was cash out two vouchers for next, very strange

It's a known issue the keeps popping up. Happened to me and a few others if you look back through the thread.

They reactivated my account after some guff about not doing surveys while abroad. I can barely afford to travel to another county let alone country.

Email them and they should sort it for you.

Owryan wrote: »
    It's a known issue the keeps popping up. Happened to me and a few others if you look back through the thread.

They reactivated my account after some guff about not doing surveys while abroad. I can barely afford to travel to another county let alone country.

Email them and they should sort it for you.

Ah right I only just joined op world and didn’t know it was an issue
    Is iust when cahshing out this happens

I’m back on irish opinions now after a four year break and it’s much better than it was, there used to a month wait for surveys to pay out now it’s instant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Just hit 50E on Red C - the day after the cut off for the month. haha! Ah well :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

jluv wrote: »
    Lol..i failed on that one back when I started and I still pay so much extra attention when answering it..

got screened out early on, can't remember if it was age, sex or education. bummer

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Ladybird37

Same! At least we got there though.

Replying to:
    Just hit 50E on Red C - the day after the cut off for the month. haha! Ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Redc have zero interest in me. Am I too young or too old or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

Got a mail from RedC today to tell me i had hit the 50 bucks, started around november time i think.

I always ignore the irish opinion ones, too long imo, anyway, i logged in and as far as i can tell i had only completed 2 surveys since nov and there was 3500 points in the account ? 25 euro one4all on the way :pac:

Irish Opinions fairly ramped up lately. €47.25 in the past 30 days.

shrameen dont leave it too late to claim from irish opinions
    i had over 80euro in my account when they dumped me for some unexplained reason

shrameen dont leave it too late to claim from irish opinions
    i had over 80euro in my account when they dumped me for some unexplained reason

I always cash out every €50 or so. Been with them many years without issue.

i was with them for five years with them until this january and everything was grand and then out of the blue it happened

Irish Opinions fairly ramped up lately. €47.25 in the past 30 days.

Yeah the surveys are flying in I’m cashing in a tenner a week easily

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

oleras wrote: »
    Got a mail from RedC today to tell me i had hit the 50 bucks, started around november time i think.

I always ignore the irish opinion ones, too long imo, anyway, i logged in and as far as i can tell i had only completed 2 surveys since nov and there was 3500 points in the account ? 25 euro one4all on the way :pac:
    You can't have 3500 points as IO pay in cash, not points. Also they don't issue One4all cards and even if they did, you can't get a 25 euro card.

Advertisement