Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    You can't have 3500 points as IO pay in cash, not points. Also they don't issue One4all cards and even if they did, you can't get a 25 euro card.

Opinions.ie, they are not the same company ?

Capture.png

Capture2.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

oleras wrote: »
    Opinions.ie, they are not the same company ?

Capture.png

Completely different company.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

I always cash out every €50 or so. Been with them many years without issue.

I was with them for five years too and just got dumped today.For "inconsistancies"whatever the hell they are.I never lied on surveys and was screened out of many due to answering truthfully.And I had €36 in my account.I have asked for some clarity and an explanation as I have nothing to hide and will await their response(if any).

Money in the bank,you'll get it promptly next month.And have some more in the kitty by then.RED C are sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

bmc58 wrote: »
    I was with them for five years too and just got dumped today.For "inconsistancies"whatever the hell they are.I never lied on surveys and was screened out of many due to answering truthfully.And I had €36 in my account.I have asked for some clarity and an explanation as I have nothing to hide and will await their response(if any).

Oh no! How did you find out that your account was deactivated? I haven’t had any survey invites or offerings via the take a survey button for a few weeks now..... I’m half afraid that the outcome is that my account has been deactivated :/

• Advertisement

I e mailed a fellow called "Kai" and asked why I was getting this famous "error message" when I tried to claim a reward.Got the bullet today from Kai of IO saying I had inconsistinces in my responses and my attentivness was questioned also during surveys.What a load of boll*x .I have €36 in my account which is down the swanee it seems.But I'm giving them a couple more e mails before I'm finished with these chancers.

Sorry to say also,but no surveys for a few weeks after being a regular receiver of surveys"I presume) is not a good signe.
    Grasp the nettle and throw off an e mail to KAI at IO and ask him are surveys still being sent out you were just wondering.You will soon know your fate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Just dropped IO an email there.... guess I will just have to wait and see what they come back with.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The inconsistency reply usually means you have done the same survey with multiple providers. Year/month of birth, gender, county and extremely similar answered occuring again and again does show up.

Using the sites that pay pittances simply isn't worth it for the risk that you might mistake a duplicate survey for a tracking survey (one where they do want to ask the same questions to the same people over time)

be prepared to be banned soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Has anybody been contacted by Coleman Research?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Conversation about IO just reminded me that I'm waiting on vouchers :/ How long do they typically take to arrive?

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Conversation about IO just reminded me that I'm waiting on vouchers :/ How long do they typically take to arrive?

Usually 14 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Can take up to 6 weeks from Irish opinions.

Are ideas panel fairly regular at sending out surveys?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,337 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Irishopinions are roughly 2 weeks sending out tesco ones to me

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Hmmm, more than two weeks but less than six. Maybe I'll have to be a little more patient! :D

🤪

Postgrad10 wrote: »

Are ideas panel fairly regular at sending out surveys?

Not for me, Three or four at month, at about 50cent each. Not the best by a long way.

Fairly similar so. What about acumen? Not with them long but sounds like a lot of messing to have register on another site. Are all gifts fast at sending out vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Bilboss

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Fairly similar so. What about acumen? Not with them long but sounds like a lot of messing to have register on another site. Are all gifts fast at sending out vouchers?
    You can redeem 1000 points at a time which takes Acumen a few days to redeem and then they send you an email with an code to redeem on allgifts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭pgj2015

haven't had an Irish opinions survey in nearly a month, same for any of the rest of you?

• Advertisement

pgj2015 wrote: »
    haven't had an Irish opinions survey in nearly a month, same for any of the rest of you?

No I’m getting them daily either from emails or the website

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Don't wait for emails. Go to the website and select take a survey. Much better results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

When this happened to me and several others earlier this year, it transpired that our accounts had been suspended. It is unusual not to receive a survey for a month.
    If you have 10 euros or more in the account, try to redeem it. If you are unable to, or if you don't have enough to redeem, then email them about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Anyone having problems redeeming Penneys vouchers recently on IO? Keep getting an error message.

Naid23 wrote: »
    Anyone having problems redeeming Penneys vouchers recently on IO? Keep getting an error message.

Yes I gave up I checked out and a week later they still were not processed and I got tesco instead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Yes I gave up I checked out and a week later they still were not processed and I got tesco instead

Cheers, must be an issue so.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Luna Moon Hunter

Just wondering does anyone else think that Acumen Panel got awfully quiet in recent months or is it just me? I used to make at least €10 - €15 per month but since the beginning of this year only got maybe 3 or 4 surveys in total and didn't qualify for the last one few weeks back, and got nothing lately at all. I think it changed since they changed/upgraded their website. Pretty gutted.

Just wondering is anyone else think that Acumen Panel got awfully quiet in recent months or is it just me? I used to make at least €10 - €15 per month but since the beginning of this year only got maybe 3 or 4 surveys in total and didn't qualify for the last one few weeks back and got nothing lately at all. I think it changed since they changed/upgraded their website. Pretty gutted.

Yes, a very noticeable drop off in surveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Luna Moon Hunter

Yes, a very noticeable drop off in surveys.

Glad it's not just me so. Lets hope it'll pick up again :)

• Advertisement

Strangest thing, I keep getting sent a survey on tourism from IO and as soon as try to get in to the first page I'm put out even before I put in my details. Stop sending me it if I'm not eligible

Advertisement