Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Space Dog

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Strangest thing, I keep getting sent a survey on tourism from IO and as soon as try to get in to the first page I'm put out even before I put in my details. Stop sending me it if I'm not eligible

Same here, it comes up all the time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Strangest thing, I keep getting sent a survey on tourism from IO and as soon as try to get in to the first page I'm put out even before I put in my details. Stop sending me it if I'm not eligible

Same. And it's keeps coming up when you access the site but dumps you immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Luna Moon Hunter

Same here, every time when I log into my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Must a technical glitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Must a technical glitch.

I emailed them today so we'll see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Tikithing

Yup, same for me. Though I tend to get screened out of alot of the travel surveys anyway, seems to me like many of them are expecting people to travel unrealistic amounts.

Naid23 wrote: »
    Anyone having problems redeeming Penneys vouchers recently on IO? Keep getting an error message.

It seems to be ok now, I'm just after redeeming it and got it instanly, so they must have fixed the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭pgj2015

has anyone here ever had a problem with amazon e vouchers sent by all gifts, the code they sent me does not work, says it has already been added to an account.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

anyone here have any dealings with opinionworld they send loads of surveys but never eligable
    what are they like for payment

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

anyone here have any dealings with opinionworld they send loads of surveys but never eligable
    what are they like for payment

Middling payers, most surveys credit and support is OK; payout is relatively quick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

tks L1011 for info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Tourism one still being sent by IO. Today's wanted me to log in to millward brown !!

Tourism one still being sent by IO. Today's wanted me to log in to millward brown !!

Same here but I also got it today as €5 survey from Red C and exactly the same thing happened with asking to log in to millward brown.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tikithing

The Millward brown one was completely broken from start to finish, wouldn't even let me submit at the end cos I hadn't 'logged in'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭pgj2015

haven't had an irish opinions survey in one month, emailed them about it, no response, id say that is me finished with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

pgj2015 wrote: »
    haven't had an irish opinions survey in one month, emailed them about it, no response, id say that is me finished with them.

I’ve been the same and it wont let me cash out the credit i already have. Emailed them on thursday and only got a response today to say they are looking into it. Very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Getting this message when clicking on Take A Survey on IO. Anyone else?

Sorry, there is a problem processing your request. Please try again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

malcy wrote: »
    Getting this message when clicking on Take A Survey on IO. Anyone else?

Sorry, there is a problem processing your request. Please try again later.

I'm getting that message too but only in the last hour or so, had taken 4 surveys earlier today with no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

This is the message I am getting now:

Down for Maintenance
    Please pardon the inconvenience. Irish Opinions is currently undergoing scheduled upgrades. Please check back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

€5 Cash just redeemed. Thank you very much Mobrog! Don't mind if I do! :)

I never get any Surveys from RedClive anymore. Wonder why that is....

E.t.a. I've just signed up to that Unex / Ipsos Mail-Test-posting thingy. Message is they'll be in touch as soon as they need international measuring testing in my Postcode area. I wasn't even sure if the Field correctly acquired / took the Postcode info that I entered?!? I think it said enter the first 3 characters of 6-digit Postcode so I did that. But like I don't know if it only reads American Postcodes. Eircodes barely work in Ireland, never mind putting them into fancy Forms on the Internet!

How do ye'all have so much time and enthusiasm for so many Sites?!? I'm on IrishOpinions, UserNeeds, and iReach. And RedClive but I havn't done anything from them in ages. But how do ye all fit in so many other Sites?!? MyOpinions, Euro whatever... and whatever else?!? Do ye just race through the Surveys or what?! How do ye not get sick of them?!? Some of them can be very long and drawn-out at times I find! Oh and Mobrog! I can't forget that one. That one has been brill to me! I think 4 is well enough for me anyway.... I feel if I added another one, I would definitely just lose interest in them all and get totally fed-up and not be able to keep up with all the Survey Invites that I do get! I don't know how peeps can spend time on every single Site going! But anyway fair dues to ye if ye do! :)

Oh actually I did sign up to Toluna too and I have racked up a decent amount of points there but had awful trouble trying to log in and their Customer Service was brutal and zero help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Have just joined up to Swaaaaaaag... :cool::pac: It looks like my kind of thing. :) Lots of bits n' pieces in it... Think I'll enjoy that Site. Am thinking of ending it with iReach and UserNeeds, as they seem to be very slow and low, and join up to this Acumen is it? that I see ye mention... Is Acumen any good, how does it fare out?

Questions! It seems to work okay for some of ye that have mentionned it, but is there ever any problems with cashing out smaller amounts of say Tesco and then paying to put all the values into one single total amount card?

Also I think someone has mentionned they paid for something with multiples of Vouchers / Cards. I'm very surprised that places let Customers do that! I know that Boots is very strict in-store about using Vouchers on Offers and One Voucher per whatever etc. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Hello misstearheus ,

Do you mind me asking what swaaaaag is please I'm on the lookout for something new. Thanks
    Have just joined up to Swaaaaaaag... :cool::pac: It looks like my kind of thing. :) Lots of bits n' pieces in it... Think I'll enjoy that Site. Am thinking of ending it with iReach and UserNeeds, as they seem to be very slow and low, and join up to this Acumen is it? that I see ye mention... Is Acumen any good, how does it fare out?

Questions! It seems to work okay for some of ye that have mentionned it, but is there ever any problems with cashing out smaller amounts of say Tesco and then paying to put all the values into one single total amount card?

Also I think someone has mentionned they paid for something with multiples of Vouchers / Cards. I'm very surprised that places let Customers do that! I know that Boots is very strict in-store about using Vouchers on Offers and One Voucher per whatever etc. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,336 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

peewee_44 wrote: »
    Hello misstearheus ,

Do you mind me asking what swaaaaag is please I'm on the lookout for something new. Thanks

http://www.swagbucks.com/your-privacy-matters?from=%2F

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Did anybody hear anything from REDC during the week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Did anybody hear anything from REDC during the week?

Got a €2 and a €1 survey off them. Them seem to be very slow recently.

Owryan wrote: »
    Got a €2 and a €1 survey off them. Them seem to be very slow recently.

I’ve had 2 €3 offers from them but by the time I got chance to do them they were finished
    Irish opinions seem to be the best for me
    Tried swagbucks and got rid of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

got two redc surveys last two days for €5 and €4, in the bag ... io has slowed down for me

got two redc surveys last two days for €5 and €4, in the bag ... io has slowed down for me

I’m getting them by visiting the dashboardand selecting take a survey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I’m getting them by visiting the dashboardand selecting take a survey

ya I always check that way but since I had an had error come up a few days ago nothing since, emailed them but never came back to me

Advertisement